Author Topic: Pundit is ruto an emotionally unbalance kalenjin man  (Read 1273 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit is ruto an emotionally unbalance kalenjin man
« on: February 11, 2022, 06:26:54 PM »
Which rites did this man go through that allow him to cry ovyo ovyo. By the way a lot of men like me who are emotional also have a dark side annihilist side..I am will rather kill someone suffering than let them continue to suffer.
?s=20&t=Ah9xX2jWOrchOwEt8r4nLw

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit is ruto an emotionally unbalance kalenjin man
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 06:42:01 PM »
Mumeteza huyo mtoto yetu sana. Mara munapeleka yeye hague bure- UONGO TUPU!. Kidogo anaweka mlevi mara nne and he turned around to bring Raila his enemy. Mateso na chuki. Raila ndio iyo aliweka yeye prime minister and the first person to fire was Ruto.

I think that girl did her job

Wacha alie saa hii. Nyinyi mutalia sana.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 06:44:06 PM »
Be afraid of a man that cries - in meantime Kalenjin are asking Ruto to stay strong

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 06:45:00 PM »
Mumeteza huyo mtoto yetu sana. Mara munapeleka yeye hague bure- UONGO TUPU!. Kidogo anaweka mlevi mara nne and he turned around to bring Raila his enemy.

He is under immense kikuyu take no prisoners supremacy. He won't do shit. We do not fear him at all

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2022, 06:48:44 PM »
You guys are literally shaking in your booths when you remember what Moi did to you 20yrs ago.
Most of you are yet to recover and you need mass post traumatic stress disorder treatment.
Ruto will not waste his time with you guys - Uhuru lazima afinywe Kidogo but rest of you are safe
Bora musilete nyonyoko for 10yrs.
Just remember the deal is 10-10
Kumi Yangu. Kumi Yenu
If you change - then Ruto will show you kipsaunit being carried by water :)
Tumevulimia kumi yenu.
Sasa tulieni kumi ya Ruto iishe
Rigathi aendele na Kazi
He is under immense kikuyu take no prisoners supremacy. He won't do shit. We do not fear him at all

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 06:58:35 PM »
Be afraid of a man that cries - in meantime Kalenjin are asking Ruto to stay strong

Designer star 10-10 as we are coming for the calf!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2022, 07:03:03 PM »
Very nice song

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2022, 07:06:34 PM »

RVs sasa munaleta  uKalenjin Sisters. Go slow .😆😆

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 07:09:42 PM »

Wewe wacha vitisho, Uhuru has taken us to hell and back. Hatutishwi we have seen alot that vitisho vya peni mbili vitatufanya  nini sisi ?
Mumeteza huyo mtoto yetu sana. Mara munapeleka yeye hague bure- UONGO TUPU!. Kidogo anaweka mlevi mara nne and he turned around to bring Raila his enemy. Mateso na chuki. Raila ndio iyo aliweka yeye prime minister and the first person to fire was Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 07:14:09 PM »
Bora upigie Ruto mara mbili hakuna shida :) kumi kumi
If you dont - as pundit (again I repeat a Pundit) - I see the peace deal being scrapped.
And everyone removing their daggers.
That reality of our kenya tribal politics.
Wewe wacha vitisho, Uhuru has taken us to hell and back. Hatutishwi we have seen alot that vitisho vya peni mbili vitatufanya  nini sisi ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 07:21:52 PM »
My friend Rutos campaign strategy is very clear and it doesnt involve violence Ive always supported Rutos side since 2002 with excwption of 2007 when he went Railas side , we know what happened when Raila incited people 2007 P.E.V.

. The violence you wish for if it happens you will be the first to cry for peace.

Bora upigie Ruto mara mbili hakuna shida :) kumi kumi
If you dont - as pundit (again I repeat a Pundit) - I see the peace deal being scrapped.
And everyone removing their daggers.
That reality of our kenya tribal politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2022, 07:25:01 PM »
Dont kill the messenger. I am telling you as it. No sugarcoating.
My friend Rutos campaign is very clear . The violence you wish for if it happens you will be the first to cry for peace.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2022, 07:32:31 PM »

You know you are on the radar . If violence was to happen they will want to use you as an example. They nearly got hold of you for tampering with I.C.C. P.E.V.  evidence.
They sit scan , enjoy as you self incriminate . The day they will decide to ambush you. Those line you like throwing , "Im a Pundit, " "messenger " wont pass. Utajua hujui.

Dont kill the messenger. I am telling you as it. No sugarcoating.
My friend Rutos campaign is very clear . The violence you wish for if it happens you will be the first to cry for peace.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2022, 07:39:41 PM »
Pray what would my crime be? Predicting violence? You're a sicko! You need to be like Njamba KenyaPlato and accept truth and reality. I am Pundit. I make prediction of things - positive, negative, ugly, and all that.

As for Mr ICC - they went and found True Rv in Finland - kwake - they investigated him for a year - found no evidence - the same with me - my crime is exposing charltan witnesses?

If ICC had listened to me - they would have saved themselves. Even now in Gicheru trial - they have huge egg on their face - witnesses even protected in Europe - have nearly all bailed out - coz they are CONMEN.

You know you are on the radar . If violence was to happen they will want to use you as an example. They nearly got hold of you for tampering with I.C.C. P.E.V.  evidence.
They sit scan , enjoy as you self incriminate . The day they will decide to ambush you. Those line you like throwing , "Im a Pundit, " "messenger " wont pass. Utajua hujui.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2022, 08:56:05 PM »
When he remembers the evils he has done to helpless people in his life...he cries, I think he even wails in his bedroom. Very evil man.i hate him.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2022, 04:19:52 AM »
When he remembers the evils he has done to helpless people in his life...he cries, I think he even wails in his bedroom. Very evil man.i hate him.

I like this Githinguri fella  :D

He brings much needed balance to a board over run with UDAkus.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.