Author Topic: Gladys Boss Shollei  (Read 3190 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Gladys Boss Shollei
« on: January 17, 2020, 11:07:02 PM »
Hubby divorced her for a younger woman. She gets 700M matrimonial house in Kitsuru and another in RV

Then she sang him a bitter poem

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-17-gladys-sholleis-last-poem-to-sam-when-marriage-was-annulled/
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gladys Boss Shollei
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 01:01:10 PM »
Hubby divorced her for a younger woman. She gets 700M matrimonial house in Kitsuru and another in RV

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-17-gladys-sholleis-last-poem-to-sam-when-marriage-was-annulled/
Pastor vooke, people who have made/stolen plenty of money and live long enough at some point become philosophical. I hear now Tycoon Chris Kirubi found God while on the sick-bed. The mortician also now talks of a number of things:
1. He also said that after he left public service, he learnt that the Bible is right in saying “all of it is vanity, I learnt that the Bible was right all along; all of it is vanity."
2.  Money is subject to the law of diminishing returns. Money eventually gets to a critical tipping point where no extra shilling can improve the quality of your life. You won’t change where you live, you won’t change the bed you sleep on you, won’t change your TV, you won’t change your phone.

It seems that reality hits really hard when we realize we will leave this earth occupying only a 6 by 2 space.

So Shollei has the 700M house and the farm back in Eldy but what does she go back to? A lonely place either way. Whether she is traveling to Runda or Eldy, there is no soul waiting on that end to harvest her. I hear partly this is her undoing - alcoholic.... and bad choices of men who laid her when Sam lost the will to service her. Her Neighbors report she isn't the angel she wants to make herself out to be.

Sam on the other hand will share a warm bed for years to come.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 03:52:29 PM »
Shollei is sunk. She wears one greasy wig day in day out ..fuck that

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 05:13:00 PM »
So you think! She has cash to support several hot hot  guys. Just as cash make ugly fat aging men "handsome", it does the same to women..

Kwani you think no one  has been servicing her?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2020, 05:31:55 PM »
Divorce and weeding proceedings should be private.

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 05:36:38 PM »
Ideally yes. Except for public figures whose shenanigans attract public excitement. Utaskia during campaign how Shollei will be attacked cause of this divorce thing. Plus insulted.

Divorce and weeding proceedings should be private.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 08:46:57 PM »

Pastor vooke, people who have made/stolen plenty of money and live long enough at some point become philosophical. I hear now Tycoon Chris Kirubi found God while on the sick-bed. The mortician also now talks of a number of things:
1. He also said that after he left public service, he learnt that the Bible is right in saying “all of it is vanity, I learnt that the Bible was right all along; all of it is vanity."
2.  Money is subject to the law of diminishing returns. Money eventually gets to a critical tipping point where no extra shilling can improve the quality of your life. You won’t change where you live, you won’t change the bed you sleep on you, won’t change your TV, you won’t change your phone.

It seems that reality hits really hard when we realize we will leave this earth occupying only a 6 by 2 space.

So Shollei has the 700M house and the farm back in Eldy but what does she go back to? A lonely place either way. Whether she is traveling to Runda or Eldy, there is no soul waiting on that end to harvest her. I hear partly this is her undoing - alcoholic.... and bad choices of men who laid her when Sam lost the will to service her. Her Neighbors report she isn't the angel she wants to make herself out to be.

Very deep and I agree on some level.  People also become a bit more reflective when they lose someone close to them.  The little I know about Shollei is from corruption scandals.  I had no idea she could do poems.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 08:55:28 AM »

Now Mukhwasi you beat Gladys in poetry. But you are right. I have learnt that seldom is strife in marriage one-way. Both spouses contribute somewhat so I won’t take sides. What I doubt is whether these two can go their own ways after 25 years together.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 07:52:09 PM »

Now Mukhwasi you beat Gladys in poetry. But you are right. I have learnt that seldom is strife in marriage one-way. Both spouses contribute somewhat so I won’t take sides. What I doubt is whether these two can go their own ways after 25 years together.
This one is real. Friday, January 10, 2020 immediately the divorce was granted, Sam was already moving on with a 'Koito'.

Media reports indicated that the engagement came a day after the courts issued a green light for his divorce from the Uasin Gishu woman rep.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 08:25:01 PM »
Eti hot guys... I already talked of "diminishing returns" and that also applies to aging - women especially. Instead of talking myths, let us talk science. You think it was easy for a 29 year old to marry a 60-something Wambui Otieno and live as a couple?? Just like newborn baby have a distinct scent, body odor will change with age. Personal hygiene kept constant (separate this fact from hygiene), Scientific experiments have revealed Young and middle-aged people smell similar but getting past 40 and beyond, a chemical compound shows up in the body and whose Levels Just keeps increasing with age. Truth is soon Ben-10s will be in short supply for her.. her only joy will be her grand-children.
So you think! She has cash to support several hot hot  guys. Just as cash make ugly fat aging men "handsome", it does the same to women..

Kwani you think no one  has been servicing her?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 09:19:10 PM »
shollei is one of those skinny troublesome nerdy girls that never bathe

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2020, 09:26:53 PM »
I think polygamy was invented to deal with these kind of scenarios. It a win win for everyone. After 25yrs of marriage - Cucu post-menopause Shollei can keep his dignity - and the Boss can keep his virility - by bringing in a young woman.

Monogamy just doesn't work that well - for any man of means - which explain the divorce we see in developed world.

The woman and men biology are so different - one retires at 45 yrs - while another is still sexually active at 70. A man should marry at least two wives in their lifetime.  They either do it as polygamy or well divorce & marry again. Divorce is cruel on both parties & the kids - and polygamy is the lesser evil.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2020, 10:50:22 PM »
I think polygamy was invented to deal with these kind of scenarios. It a win win for everyone. After 25yrs of marriage - Cucu post-menopause Shollei can keep his dignity - and the Boss can keep his virility - by bringing in a young woman.

Monogamy just doesn't work that well - for any man of means - which explain the divorce we see in developed world.

The woman and men biology are so different - one retires at 45 yrs - while another is still sexually active at 70. A man should marry at least two wives in their lifetime.  They either do it as polygamy or well divorce & marry again. Divorce is cruel on both parties & the kids - and polygamy is the lesser evil.

Marriage is for fools..you need to mate procreate and move on

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2020, 06:36:59 PM »

The neighbor who said she wasn't blameless either was telling us something. In less than 2 weeks after divorce pics surface. She had said in court she would not put in a defence because it would lead to violation of her privacy:

https://www.kahawatungu.com/2020/01/24/man-responsible-gladys-shollei-divorce-sam-shollei/amp/

Ngai, kale legs share something in common with Mt. Kenya?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2020, 07:52:22 PM »

The neighbor who said she wasn't blameless either was telling us something. In less than 2 weeks after divorce pics surface. She had said in court she would not put in a defence because it would lead to violation of her privacy:

https://www.kahawatungu.com/2020/01/24/man-responsible-gladys-shollei-divorce-sam-shollei/amp/

Good for them.  Looks like they each found their match. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2020, 11:25:47 PM »

Good for them.  Looks like they each found their match. 

Gladys is blaming blackmail ... looks like Sam's friends all along wanted to put Gladys dirt out in the open...

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2020, 11:43:31 PM »
Slight difference btw Kalenjin and Kikuyus - most Kalenjin have longer thin legs - and shorter torso (chicken like structure) - but kikuyus may have lean legs but not shorter torso. I found Luhyas to be like Wazungu - the legs are so heavy - and muscular - both male and females - make them good footballers.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:46:00 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2020, 01:37:43 AM »
Shollei suffering from the curse of stealing from poor Kenyans. She had a chance to make judiciary work like clock work instead she choose to loot....hopefully 'mlungu' leta leta will clean her

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2020, 02:46:41 PM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2020, 03:28:21 PM »
Idk what nipate wazee be doing calling this woman cucu. Shollei's beautiful. She be out here getting checked out and snatched up like hot cake the moment she hits the market. I met a bazungu prof in Hamburg still akiota juu ya Shollei from back when he had taught her in Cape Town way back when. Said all the boyz were nuts about her. I kept mum coz she was caught up in her corruption scandals then. Lol. He just assumed I knew her. :D