Author Topic: UhuRuto busy on campaign trail as Raila fights IEBCs and it's vendors  (Read 1203 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
5 counties in five days.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Uhuru-rallies-delegates-meetings-polls/1066-4113778-13wklnh/index.html

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: UhuRuto busy on campaign trail as Raila fights IEBCs and it's vendors
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »

Ouru has never won any elections on the campaign trail.  He "wins" them during the counting and transmission.  NASA is therefore not going to fall for that trap again. NASA voters are just waiting to be told whether October 26 th date  is ON or OFF.

5 counties in five days.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/africa/Uhuru-rallies-delegates-meetings-polls/1066-4113778-13wklnh/index.html
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
NASWA still unsure of the ramifications of 'abandoning' the race. What value does another three extra months add you?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2017, 10:09:27 PM »
Kuwa mpole Budaa......I love the way Nasa has ignored Jubilee campaign non sense and decided to stick to media press conference and every now and then engage in Rallies in Nairobi county. campaign period ended in August..wakenya ni wale wale, mungu ni yule yule ata Jubilee wakimeza wembe the results will still be that same 57% to 43% in favor of NASA

Ouru has never won any elections on the campaign trail.  He "wins" them during the counting and transmission.  NASA is therefore not going to fall for that trap again. NASA voters are just waiting to be told whether October 26 th date  is ON or OFF.

5 counties in five days.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 10:20:20 PM »
What NASA is fighting for are not simple things  like a power for powers sake.  Ouru has been president for the that last 4.5 years and Kenya is worse off than Ouru found it 4.5 years ago.   NASA is fighting for electoral reforms that forms the foundations of a free and a democratic society where the rights of majority, minority and individuals are respected.  Ouru can campaign in 47 counties in one day but NASA is focused on things that will matter 100 years from now. Ourutu will die like many of their ilk before them, leave a lot of money for their families but NOTHING for this country.

NASWA still unsure of the ramifications of 'abandoning' the race. What value does another three extra months add you?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 10:25:25 PM »
Two guys want the same girl. Let's say Kichwa and Pundit. Pundit is chatting the girl daily. Kichwa kinda takes it easy. Pundit turns around and complaints that Kichwa is not tongozaring the girl and that only he (Pundit) is doing all the tongozaring!

Now that is Jubilee Logic for you!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 10:37:18 PM »
These outrages are usually coordinated. Cambridge Analytic comes up with them and they are passed down to all, including some of those posting here. The point is NASA has no plans to participate in an election that will be a carbon copy of the last one. Jubilee thinks it can harass NASA in to participation:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 11:28:27 PM »
IF this advantage Jubilee why should they be so quick to share their secrets with NASA?????
total desperation,  no one is biting their bait. 

These outrages are usually coordinated. Cambridge Analytic comes up with them and they are passed down to all, including some of those posting here. The point is NASA has no plans to participate in an election that will be a carbon copy of the last one. Jubilee thinks it can harass NASA in to participation:

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 11:46:13 PM »
NASA has more options at its disposal while Jubilee has only one option. That is the difference.

IF this advantage Jubilee why should they be so quick to share their secrets with NASA?????
total desperation,  no one is biting their bait. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2017, 02:40:47 AM »
Kajuju lost to Kawira... what's in a name 8)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 02:42:23 AM »
What if veri & I want the same boy?

Two guys want the same girl. Let's say Kichwa Omollo and Pundit. Pundit is chatting the girl daily. Kichwa kinda takes it easy. Pundit turns around and complaints that Kichwa is not tongozaring the girl and that only he (Pundit) is doing all the tongozaring!

Now that is Jubilee Logic for you!
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 02:52:55 AM »
Anyway this numbers vs process argument is a big divide. These are philosophies - actually competing realms - like science vs religion. We need to accept that politics has no centre... and that democracy's object is to foster tolerance in this journey to no end.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 05:40:16 AM »
What NASA is fighting for are not simple things  like a power for powers sake.  Ouru has been president for the that last 4.5 years and Kenya is worse off than Ouru found it 4.5 years ago.   NASA is fighting for electoral reforms that forms the foundations of a free and a democratic society where the rights of majority, minority and individuals are respected.  Ouru can campaign in 47 counties in one day but NASA is focused on things that will matter 100 years from now. Ourutu will die like many of their ilk before them, leave a lot of money for their families but NOTHING for this country.

There's no rocket science in trying to sneak Babu into SH buried under verbiage
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 07:55:13 AM »
True that.
There's no rocket science in trying to sneak Babu into SH buried under verbiage