Author Topic: Three Kenyan Kikuyus Charged With SGR Vandalism  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Three Kenyan Kikuyus Charged With SGR Vandalism
« on: May 31, 2017, 07:00:11 PM »
Those who had been blaming Raila and NASA went as quiet as a corpse in an old grave.The three suspects appeared in a court in Voi charged with vandalism among other charges. They claimed that they are legitimate scrap metal dealers.

The Pro-Jubilee media has gone AWOL on the subject as they continue to publish insinuations that Raila sent Luos from Kibera to uproot the SGR

• Samuel Kamau Maina
  • Joseph Mbugua
  • James Ndichu Mburu
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Three Kenyan Kikuyus Charged With SGR Vandalism
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 07:58:28 PM »
Uhuru ants to charge those who vandalize SGR with economic sabotage and subject to death penalty. These people are not worse than Waiguru and others...she should be hanged
To these people, those rails are scrap metal they can sell so that they can buy food! :D thats how bad poverty is in Kwinya

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 08:06:21 PM »
Uhuru ants to charge those who vandalize SGR with economic sabotage and subject to death penalty. These people are not worse than Waiguru and others...she should be hanged
To these people, those rails are scrap metal they can sell so that they can buy food! :D thats how bad poverty is in Kwinya

He'd probably be okay with them if they took gunias of cash from Kenya railways instead.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 09:32:14 PM »
 Kenyan Kikuyus :D :D :D Kwani there are Tanzanian Kikuyus?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 09:42:23 PM »

Even more hilarious.  The idea that this proves it's not NASA sabotage.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 02:35:37 PM »
Come to think of it, there are Kikuyus in TZ, UG, Botswana, USA, UK, Ethiopia (including the first family of the man who murdered Mboya),
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 06:11:07 PM »
When I was growing up word went around that if you stole millions nothing happens. Try stealing chicken - 3yrs. Now I see what it really meant. Waiguru model of corruption is the way to go.