Author Topic: David Ndii is Politically Tone Deaf  (Read 712 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
David Ndii is Politically Tone Deaf
« on: July 13, 2023, 05:03:31 PM »
He keeps saying "we", we, we....we won the election.  Nobody voted for Ndii.  He is simply a policy maker that Ruto decided to bring on board. Ruto can fire him. He needs to stay in the background and leave the politics to politicians.

Clearly, something is very wrong in the country.  I believe uhuru left a total mess, but ruto has to find a way to improve his messaging because EVERYONE is currently suffering economically. Things are bad and maybe Ndii's plan will work in 5 years, but for now, Ndii needs to shut his mouth and leave the messaging to others.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We contested and won election on a platform of upsetting the status quo. I would be very alarmed if the status quo was not upset. Bring it on. <a href="https://t.co/CeLwNjSvLf">https://t.co/CeLwNjSvLf</a></p>&mdash; David Ndii (@DavidNdii) <a href="?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii is Politically Tone Deaf
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 05:52:45 PM »
He has shares because he is the brain of KK. Nobody really outside twitter middle class will ever get to hear of Ndii intellectual arrogance.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 09:52:41 PM »
Okay. Fine but I believe that as president, ruto needs to come out and address the nation and articulate what's happening.

I believe that the drunkard, uhuru kenyatta, left the country in a total mess and ruto needs to come out and explain to poverty stricken kenyans what's happening and what him and ndii are trying to do to fix the mess

I believe both ruto and ndii want kenya to succeed, but it's going to take time for their plan to work and so, in the meantime, ruto as the president, needs to deliver his message to the poor kenyans stuck in the slums in mukuru kwa njenga, in kawangware, in the village...because Ndii doesn't understand these people, but ruto knows them and the politicians know them because they've had to win elections. So, let politicians start combatting raila in terms of their messaging.

I am confident that in 10 yrs, ruto and ndii will fix kenya, but they need time. It's only been 10 months and that is why I want them to deal with that drunkard uhuru Kenyatta.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 05:31:27 AM »
It was explained in manifesto that things will be tough and painful in start; Azimio nutcases need to be dealt with; otherwise things will be tougher.
Okay. Fine but I believe that as president, ruto needs to come out and address the nation and articulate what's happening.

I believe that the drunkard, uhuru kenyatta, left the country in a total mess and ruto needs to come out and explain to poverty stricken kenyans what's happening and what him and ndii are trying to do to fix the mess

I believe both ruto and ndii want kenya to succeed, but it's going to take time for their plan to work and so, in the meantime, ruto as the president, needs to deliver his message to the poor kenyans stuck in the slums in mukuru kwa njenga, in kawangware, in the village...because Ndii doesn't understand these people, but ruto knows them and the politicians know them because they've had to win elections. So, let politicians start combatting raila in terms of their messaging.

I am confident that in 10 yrs, ruto and ndii will fix kenya, but they need time. It's only been 10 months and that is why I want them to deal with that drunkard uhuru Kenyatta.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2023, 10:57:52 AM »
If KK was so proud of their manifesto, every street corner newspaper vendor would be selling it. Just like some years back they would sell portraits of incumbent president. Nikama hio iliisha...

It was explained in manifesto that things will be tough and painful in start; Azimio nutcases need to be dealt with; otherwise things will be tougher.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2023, 11:16:17 AM »
Ndii's position now is like that of a civil servant. the man should be working hard behind the scenes and not fighting his imaginery enemies on social media.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2023, 11:17:26 AM »
Kizuri chajiuza kibaya chajitembeza!

If KK was so proud of their manifesto, every street corner newspaper vendor would be selling it. Just like some years back they would sell portraits of incumbent president. Nikama hio iliisha...

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2023, 07:37:37 PM »
It was explained in manifesto

Slum dwellers are not reading Ndii's manifesto.

They just want enough to pay for their unga so they can at least eat one meal a day (ugali/sukuma wiki and beans)

This is why Ruto has to speak to 99% of the population, but I'm not sure how will break the truth down to them when they are hungry and jobless.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 10:24:09 AM »
Ndii is more of a theorist than actual practical perfomer, am afraid his economics will lead to majority of Kenyans back to poverty line, why can't Ruto source former Kibaki era economic guys if they are still alive for advice? You cant be an economists and politician at same time like Ndii