Author Topic: Kenyatta prepare to pay idle land tax or sell the land  (Read 475 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyatta prepare to pay idle land tax or sell the land
« on: February 21, 2023, 06:33:44 PM »
?s=20

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Kenyatta prepare to pay idle land tax or sell the land
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2023, 11:37:58 PM »
Good no tribe should more that it's share of land
 we need to resettle more landless kenyans in riftvalley

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 12:04:03 PM »
Where will the Somalis in North Eastern be settled? They also need arable land.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 01:55:37 PM »
RV is cursed. Even if you gave me free land starting naivasha I would never settle there,I dislike the RV vibe made up of a cocktails of kabilas you don't know who to trust from towns to rural areas you interact with all kabilas maybe scheming or planning evil against you. See the BBC documentary? Another sickness. I would rather stay homeless in mlima than go for even 10 acres in RV. but like you say RV can settle the poorest Kenyans from all walks of life its already a toss up.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 03:08:35 PM »

Every county must have a cemetery.
Building apartments should be a priority. Land for apartments should be cheap (govt subsidies) so that many can afford a home. This will save land for future generations.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 03:51:56 PM »
RV is cursed. Even if you gave me free land starting naivasha I would never settle there,I dislike the RV vibe made up of a cocktails of kabilas you don't know who to trust from towns to rural areas you interact with all kabilas maybe scheming or planning evil against you. See the BBC documentary? Another sickness. I would rather stay homeless in mlima than go for even 10 acres in RV. but like you say RV can settle the poorest Kenyans from all walks of life its already a toss up.
pundit has enemies living in the same compound with his family. one day the Gusiis and luo workers will take over and evict him. Riftvalley is a mess. my aunt has a farm in Usain Gishu. The place is a cocktail of kabilas.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2023, 04:23:05 PM »
Quickest way to wealth - get assimilated into Maa - call yourself ole Njuri - and get huge land - dress in shuka :). The same with kalenjin - pay one bull - we assimiliate you - arap Njuri

Richest man in our village with 120 acres is gusii - 2nd generation - bought clan and changed name.
Richest man in my grandfather village is a luhya with 500 acres - and 20 wives - worked as cook for mzungu - bought clan and changed name - the guy then kept marrying until he died.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2023, 05:00:03 PM »
Quickest way to wealth - get assimilated into Maa - call yourself ole Njuri - and get huge land - dress in shuka :). The same with kalenjin - pay one bull - we assimiliate you - arap Njuri

Richest man in our village with 120 acres is gusii - 2nd generation - bought clan and changed name.
Richest man in my grandfather village is a luhya with 500 acres - and 20 wives - worked as cook for mzungu - bought clan and changed name - the guy then kept marrying until he died.

I am heading for Ole Karau and Kajiado. I will buy a lot land and become a Maa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2023, 07:16:37 PM »
look for maasai girl - marry her - then start to look for a clan to assimilate you - normally it's one cow - one ceremony - you're a maasai

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 07:25:51 PM »
look for maasai girl - marry her - then start to look for a clan to assimilate you - normally it's one cow - one ceremony - you're a maasai

I have one. very sweet girl. mimi niko ndani ndani