Author Topic: LYING Energizer Still LYING ll  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
LYING Energizer Still LYING ll
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:18:09 PM »
This fella is thick, its beyond imagination.

I am not even bothered to respond to many of the pedestrian statements he makes because they are mortifying enough which in my opinion should be sufficient punishment.

First of all NASA was never party to this case. It has become interested after fact. The case is between Maina Kiai and 2 others vs the IEBC. CORD then was not even aware that the case had been filed. Similarly Jubilee was unaware of it and for all we know the shock hit both sides with diametrically opposed reactions.

There is an element of vote stuffing in Jubilee strongholds as usual. They in turn believe that NASA does the same. The truth of the matter is that to "protect" their vote stuffing and therefore their advantage, Uthamaki usually make sure they have agents,k police, GSU and so on at eve4ry polling station in Opposition strongholds. In addition they usually hire outsiders to run the process. So I listen to the habitually LYING Idiot and wonder whether he is addressing pot bellied muratina drunkards from Nyeri!

It is hard to get an idea in a thick head. There are no votes for Jubilee in Kisii or Nyamira. There are also not NASA votes in the two places. There are only ODM votes in Kisii and Nyamira! The few votes he awarded himself in 2013 so he could get more than half of the counties voting over 25% will not materialize. The mantra this time is not just to vote for NASA but to ensure Jubilee gets no votes.

We know Uhuru is planning violence. All the meetings he has held with who are well documented. His plan to pin it on Raila, Orengo etc are also well documented.

So let him go ahead and see who will get a surprise.

KDF does not mean Kenyatta Defence Forces. Somebody ask Energizer how did NASA know about discussions held deep inside military barracks????

Haka kajama kajinga!!
NASA are as usual so hopelessly naive. Have they bothered to ask themselves WHY Jubilee has not fought the original high court ruling as strongly as it could have?

The fact is that NASA real intention was not just to have an opportunity to rig presidential votes in their strongholds like Luo Nyanza, but knowing all too well the very likely CHAOTIC and VIOLENT consequences when 290 presidential election results from 290 constituencies are DECLARED and then IMMEDIATELY DISPUTED in any number of constituencies, Jubilee will just let matters play out as anticipated.

What will happen if Raila or Uhuru votes are disputed in some constituencies in their strongholds? Keep in mind that it is very easy to bribe returning officers with a one time instant millionaire temptation/compromise. Can you imagine the reaction and anger? What happens when it is announced that Uhuru is sharing 50/50 votes with Raila in Kisii or Ukambani counties, and a NASA supporter disputes the outcome as rigged? What if this happens in Nairobi and a Jubilee supporter disputes Raila's votes as rigged? Have these naive judges and their NASA comrades considered all these grim scenarios, and which are very possible..i would say 99% possible? What happens if petitions are filed against the presidential declaration in as many as 150 constituencies, and which is guaranteed to happen, will the Supreme court be able to determine all these cases in 14 days, the constitutional limit for dtermining presidential petitions????

The possibilities for post election violence are now in place, and NASA, the Judiciary, NOT JUBILEE, will be to blame. In this scenario, and with Jubilee govt having the monopoly of legal coercion and incredible violence, it is not impossible that after putting down the insurrection (which is what KDF is training for as we speak), Jubilee govt could continue in power for at least another 2 years pending the organisation of new credible elections. This is why Jubilee is not so strongly disputing the high court decision...they expect Raila...to be Raila :lol:  :lol:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: LYING Energizer Still LYING ll
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:11:58 PM »
His argument is not against rigging per se, but that people can react negatively to rigging because of the new level of transparency.  Basically he is saying that the courts should take his side and permit him to break the law, because if he breaks the law in the new dispensation, it will be visible and lead to chaos.  That's ridiculous.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 11:25:04 PM »
His argument is not against rigging per se, but that people can react negatively to rigging because of the new level of transparency.  Basically he is saying that the courts should take his side and permit him to break the law, because if he breaks the law in the new dispensation, it will be visible and lead to chaos.  That's ridiculous.

When I read such from people who live without any principles or values. What matters to him is that his tribe tyrannizes the others - never mind that he could himself be a victim of the same thieves - my restraints comes off. Wherever he is do not think for a moment he ever entertained the idea that he might be a bigot and tribalist. Woe unto you if you remind him what he really is! Out come the standard defense: You hate Kikuyus!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 11:35:24 PM »

When I read such from people who live without any principles or values. What matters to him is that his tribe tyrannizes the others - never mind that he could himself be a victim of the same thieves - my restraints comes off. Wherever he is do not think for a moment he ever entertained the idea that he might be a bigot and tribalist. Woe unto you if you remind him what he really is! Out come the standard defense: You hate Kikuyus!

I also think the idea of introducing KDF into an active participant in politics is a rabbit hole you don't want to go into, unless you like the examples that abound all around Kenya.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 08:09:09 AM »
I also think the idea of introducing KDF into an active participant in politics is a rabbit hole you don't want to go into, unless you like the examples that abound all around Kenya.

It is a badly kept secret but we have no National Army. We have tribal soldiers assembled together in barracks. You send them to kill people and you may be shocked to find they are not killing the ones you wanted.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 11:13:21 AM »
What purpose of such a thread when Energizer is not  a member here and cannot defend his viewpoints? I have always found Energizer a refreshing read - he seems to think through stuff unlike Omollo who get excites today before a monthly later discovering they have been shafted.

The problems has always been ROS. Not national tallying center. ROS declare results and mid-way change the figures. I don't see how this cure that.

Let pray electronic transmission will work....but constitution says they are provisional?