Author Topic: Nandi county to kick our tea multinational after expiry of lease  (Read 1772 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If they have their way.

Why Kericho and Bomet county have not done the same is beyond me.

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Top-tea-firms-may-lose-land-on-expiry-of-leases/-/996/2700566/-/a1yo9oz/-/index.html

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Nandi county to kick our tea multinational after expiry of lease
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2015, 03:48:14 PM »
About time.

They have the other option of taking a stake in the business in addition to lease fees
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 03:52:53 PM »
Pundit
Wrong idea. The whole thing will collapse.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 04:28:23 PM »
Why would it collapse. Sasini tea has not collapsed. KTDA has not collapsed. There are many private farms with factories owned by Africans. About 10 in Kericho. Moi has 4-5 estates from Kiptangich to Kaisuku. They all haven't collapsed.
Pundit
Wrong idea. The whole thing will collapse.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 04:30:36 PM »
I'm sure they can find a role in tea industry if they want to....but farming tea and processing it...mwafrika can do that now.
About time.
They have the other option of taking a stake in the business in addition to lease fees

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 07:22:25 PM »

I concur with pundit on this. Negro has to take over what was taken over by mzungu by force.

It is not that these companies came to africa while waving well decorated business cards. These are white supremacists who took over land from negro at gun point.

I do not think there is any point of arguing the obvious. Kenyan's need not stoop too low.

I know some counties feel jealous about this. But I believe that these counties and locals should be given a chance to manage the community wealth.

One thing Kenyans should ask is the amount of money these British companies remit back....while the local negro does not even have functional schools.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 07:52:10 PM »
Previously. This should be taken forcefully. The governor should give them quit order and if not let raia do farm invasion.

I concur with pundit on this. Negro has to take over what was taken over by mzungu by force.

It is not that these companies came to africa while waving well decorated business cards. These are white supremacists who took over land from negro at gun point.

I do not think there is any point of arguing the obvious. Kenyan's need not stoop too low.

I know some counties feel jealous about this. But I believe that these counties and locals should be given a chance to manage the community wealth.

One thing Kenyans should ask is the amount of money these British companies remit back....while the local negro does not even have functional schools.