Author Topic: Uhuru orders Nzoia factory to open on Sunday - Maajabu ya Ulevi  (Read 348 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
After 10yrs - you realize now you have 3 days to go home - that you've nothing to launch - and frantically try to campaign, reduce unga, start violence, hold night meetings.

I dont think Uhuru realize that average Kenya despite being poor is not stupid :) :)

The lameduck has 5 more days before he become officially lameduck - cant hire or fire.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru orders Nzoia factory to open on Sunday - Maajabu ya Ulevi
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 03:25:47 AM »
Wacha wivu. Just like in June, the Title deeds list went round for 6M Kenyans, now another govt list is being compiled and given to chiefs to prepare farmers to receive their outstanding dues. I have in effect, instructed my workers that the next planting season once the crop of 40 acres of maize is harvested, will see the return of the sugarcane crop long overdue. That soil has been dying to benefit from crop rotation. The future is bright for the Bungoma farmers - under a Raila-Martha govt of course. The wheelbarrow pushers and boda boda who want to vote to be in opposition will be countered by votes from the over 35 like me. I am not Pundit to fudge my age. At 8yrs we were still playing in mud. Pundit lies to the forum that he was already blogging and since he has done so "for 30 years" that makes him 38! When I begun blogging on Mashada, they were already here - a lineup of RVs on the scene. Not just RV Pundit but RVHH, @ TrueRV etc and I too been blogged for 30yrs yet I am way older than the 38. According to RVHH I am a dinasaur since I top my tribes mate @Pragmatic in years. Everyone - no exception -  will grow old one day. I only have 5 years of blogging left in me. I plan to hang up my boots before 2027.
Lakini waah! state power can be misused. The way I remember Kibaki dishing out districts for votes is the way Uhuru is behaving now.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 04:26:59 AM by audacityofhope »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 04:43:13 AM »
No one owns 40 acres in Bungoma..not even Nabutolas..you mean 4 acres.. average land is an acre.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 05:02:04 AM »
No one owns 40 acres in Bungoma..not even Nabutolas..you mean 4 acres.. average land is an acre.
Growing up, Senior chief Nabutolas was our neighbors. I guess you know who the other neighbor there is - today But this other one is a grabber. His new-found political leanings give new meaning to "Birds of a feather flocking together"

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 05:07:44 AM »
Planting sugarcane is not crop rotation..it's depleting nutrients completely.. same with tobbaco.They suck everything...leaving useless land. Western should transition from sugar cane...gov should plant them in coast with irrigation .The future for western is to plant oio crops

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2022, 05:22:29 AM »
BTW what became of @TrueRV. His weak spot for women aside, he had solid advice on how to profit from land back in the day which worked for me when I tried from a diaspora stand point.