Author Topic: Malala lectures Ruto  (Read 808 times)

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Malala lectures Ruto
« on: May 19, 2022, 09:30:49 PM »
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kakamega Senator Cleophas Malala has told William Ruto to stop his UDA Party from fielding candidates in Western Kenya, because Musalia Mudavadi also has his own Party and he deserves to be respected. Dere, nishukishe hapa walahi.</p>&mdash; Gabriel Oguda (@gabrieloguda) <a href="Invalid Tweet ID?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 19, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Malala lectures Ruto
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 10:28:58 PM »
Hadi Vihiga ANC is very weak.
Hawa they may get Netball affairs - weak weak ministries.
ANC may end up with 5 mps or even less.
WEAK

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 01:28:16 AM »
KK ni utapeli mtupu. UDA is already bullying everyone, I wonder what will happen after they win 90% of KK seats.

ANC, UDA sibling rivalry threatens Kenya Kwanza gains in Kakamega
MP aspirants vow to campaign for Raila Odinga if infighting in the alliance persists.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-05-18-anc-uda-sibling-rivalry-threatens-kenya-kwanza-gains-in-kakamega/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 01:34:44 AM »
I been asking you what is in it for ANC, PAA, CCK and shebang -- UDA greed is boundless. How will a guy with 5MPs be PM  :o Or a fool like Kingi speaker with zero MPs.

Talk of a raw deal. Na mnasema Azimio. At least Kalonzo is demanding zoning. In fact Azimio is zone blocks coalition. Mdvd is such a pompous fool no wonder ODM is running circles in Vihiga. With Barasa-Savula deal even Malala atakunywa maji.

Hadi Vihiga ANC is very weak.
Hawa they may get Netball affairs - weak weak ministries.
ANC may end up with 5 mps or even less.
WEAK
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 01:42:30 AM »
Ruto shameless greed will be his undoing. Mdvds might be fools but angewaachia angalao home counties jameni. ODM for instance has left Bungoma and Trans Nzoia for DAP-K of Eugene & Wamunyinyi.

Places like Kakamega where ODM is ahead has been shared with DAP. Savula is going for Barasa DG.

Enter Arap Singh.. greed is his middle name. After the "deal" -- Sakaja is vying as UDA. In fact there are no ANC candidates at all in Nairobi. Kakamega yote, Busia, woi! now it appears mpaka Vihiga -- Sabatia -- yote ni UDA.

Now I agree with Natembeya that Mdvd sold out each Luhya for 42 bob - bei ya mluhya ni chai na mandazi mbili. At this rate, it easy to tell the 30% deal is hot air.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 01:50:08 AM »
Mdvd and his band of sissies are pleading with UDA to keep off Sabatia  :o

Mudavadi allies: DP Ruto's UDA is insincere for fielding candidate in Sabatia
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/mudavadi-allies-dp-ruto-s-uda-is-insincere-for-fielding-candidate-in-sabatia-3819136

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 04:55:27 AM »
What is democracy? Hii upuzi win by all means necessary ni ushezi tuu. Explains why ODM never held nominations...Raila just dished out nominations.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 06:07:04 AM »
You cant blame Ruto or UDA for it's popularity.
UDA and Hustler revolution is nationwide.
Apart from Luo Nyanza - it's either no 1 or 2 most favourite political party
No other party apart from Narc coalition of 2002 has enjoyed such widespread support.
ODM of 2007 never got there...because they couldnt crack the big mountain.

Ruto sold the right message that resonate with people.
He has visited western more than maDVD
He has made more friends than MaDVD.

Hapa Malala itabidi ameconcentrate on his bid of governorship - and leave mambo ya ANC.
ANC even in Vihiga is struggling.
Only UDA can help stop Azimio in western.

Best move is for ANC to agree to opinion polls and step down kipoole in most seats bar 5 or so

Ford-K is doing well in Bungoma and Tranzoia because Weta is normal keen on grassroots politics

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 04:19:55 PM »
No other party apart from Narc coalition of 2002 has enjoyed such widespread support.

Hapa Malala itabidi ameconcentrate on his bid of governorship - and leave mambo ya ANC.

Best move is for ANC to agree to opinion polls and step down kipoole in most seats bar 5 or so

Ford-K is doing well in Bungoma and Tranzoia because Weta is normal keen on grassroots politics

Definition of kiburi, keep shooting yourself in the foot. ati husla is national, utalijua jiji, Kenyans are very triba.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2022, 04:30:23 PM »
Kwani kenya siasa tumeanza kusoma leo
Definition of kiburi, keep shooting yourself in the foot. ati husla is national, utalijua jiji, Kenyans are very triba.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 05:16:43 PM »
if UDA and Ruto are so popular why give Mdvd 30% 8) that contradictory

Everyone and their ingokho knows Mdvd & Weta have been duped. Ati deliver 70% then be PM and NA Speaker - so will Weta resign from senator to be NA speaker?

Luhya leaders accuse DP Ruto of duping Mudavadi and Wetangula

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 05:27:16 PM »

the UDA omnipresence will play out really bad. Raila & Uhuru know to keep off Wiper and such areas. Listen to Malala complaining from 5:06