Author Topic: Once again kalenjin nation does it  (Read 1058 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Once again kalenjin nation does it
« on: April 15, 2022, 01:55:58 PM »
Bomet women rep 24yrs old.Nandi women rep 24yrs.Most of the mps elected are young..just one old dude former Nairobi PC Sigei beat my collegemate and friend Eng Dominic Kirui.Others are mostly in their 40s..Ruto at 55yrs set to equal Moi who became pork at that age.Trust in young leaders who want a career in politics..not retirement club.GEMA has very many young promising leaders too...not dynasty who join politics when they father or mother dies but homegrown ambition young leaders

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Once again kalenjin nation does it
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 08:52:16 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 08:53:15 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:03:27 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2022, 09:04:01 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2022, 09:05:02 PM »
This product of Ruto allowing democracy to thrive since 2013 URP elections. The people decide freely who to elect...young or old..kujitetea tu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2022, 09:35:52 PM »
Very well spoken. Started MCA at 23 - now Women rep at 27

The future of kenya politics

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2022, 11:47:36 PM »
Very well-spoken. Started MCA at 23 - now Women rep at 27

The future of Kenya politics

Democracy is ideas and free people willing to elect the best person. Ruto, the real champion of democracy, has given the people of RV and Kenyas a chance to taste true democracy!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2022, 02:28:57 AM »
 Poor Kenya, these people can hardly clean their cunts adequately yet they are supposed to lead us to a first world economy. These what happens with politics of corruption, good intelligent people find other things to do and leave politics to idiots. We loose leaders with a genuine need to make a difference like Matiangi or Maghoha, educated, intelligent and sophisticated and get stuck with cow dung idiots.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2022, 04:10:29 AM »
Poor Kenya, these people can hardly clean their cunts adequately yet they are supposed to lead us to a first-world economy. These what happens with politics of corruption, good intelligent people find other things to do and leave politics to idiots. We lose leaders with a genuine need to make a difference like Matiangi or Maghoha, educated, intelligent and sophisticated and get stuck with cow dung idiots.
You sound like a bitter person withering slowly in the USA. Do you think Matiangi is a smart person? He has a shoddy Ph.D. probably written by another half-baked person. Currently in chapter 4 of the dissertation in year 4 in a highly reputable school in the US, so I know fake Phds from a distance. Uhuru gave him the DP job in 2018 as a supper minister and he has been consistently failing since day one. Rumor has it that Uhuru has already shelved him which is why he is 📴 Matiangi, like Uhuru is one of the most incompetent teammates in Uhuru government!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2022, 05:52:00 AM »
There is no withering here, not even close. Any Kenyan who comes here to the USA and withers is a complete idiot which I am not. I come from a family of successful people starting all the way from my grandparents, failure is not tolerated and success is expected. I also have a right to question the quality of our leadership and whether we are getting better or rotting. I miss the days of real leaders from all tribes, Kibaki, Matiba, Shikuku, Masinde etc we should be building and improving from there and not rotting. You saw Trump for four years, is it possible for me to question his retrogressive style without being accused of jealousy? The fact is. When you elect people who are mesmerized by visiting the big city of Nairobi, how do you expect these people to move the country forward?