Author Topic: Georgia Senate Race  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Georgia Senate Race
« on: January 06, 2021, 07:09:04 PM »
Georgia is turning blue before our eyes, thanks to Stacy Abrams.  She has managed to tap into the substantial black vote.  Something that can be replicated in the South in places like MS, AL, LA and maybe even TN and AR.  Dems now have a trifecta as the MAGA revolution fizzles and threatens to take the GOP down with them.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/05/politics/loeffler-ossoff-perdue-warnock-runoff-results/index.html

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Georgia Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 08:22:27 PM »
Let Donald Trump take down GOP with him just because it followed him blindly. Trump does not care about GOP. He only cares about Donald Trump.

Georgia is turning blue before our eyes, thanks to Stacy Abrams.  She has managed to tap into the substantial black vote.  Something that can be replicated in the South in places like MS, AL, LA and maybe even TN and AR.  Dems now have a trifecta as the MAGA revolution fizzles and threatens to take the GOP down with them.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 09:13:32 PM »
This Trump moment will pass - don't hold your breath. It can ruin or destroy the GOP.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 09:16:45 PM »
The circus going on at the White House is much more exciting than the boring Georgia. Poor Pence is in a tight corner. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pulled a gun and threatens to blow himself up unless he is declared the winner.  :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 09:25:50 PM »
The circus going on at the White House is much more exciting than the boring Georgia. Poor Pence is in a tight corner. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Trump pulled a gun and threatens to blow himself up unless he is declared the winner.  :)

Was Just watching , a Raila moment. Then the way he was deopping those numbers he is a good crammer

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 09:32:39 PM »

Was Just watching , a Raila moment. Then the way he was deopping those numbers he is a good crammer

Trump is crazy... please don't pollute this thread with your anti-Raila Kenyan politics. The non-partisan courts have thrown out dozens of Ruddy petitions so I'm good for that. Trump has been bragging for years how he has stuffed the courts with conservative judges so he doesn't get to call them biased now. He should have conceded long ago, done his duty to smoothen transition, safeguard the US international reputation. Then get the GOP to push for an independent probe... Mueller-style. It's possible there were some shenanigans but what he is doing is totally unbecoming of POTUS.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 09:35:05 PM »
After this fiasco - how do you figure Joe Biden demanding free elections in Burma or Uganda? with his own ex-POTUS screaming rigging  :( :o :-\

Putin and Xi must be really pleased.

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 09:35:18 PM »

Mitch McConnell has found a spine and is speaking against him.  There is nothing these Rethuglicans despise more than someone without(or about to lose) power.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:57:37 PM »

Trump's mouth-breathers stomp the Capitol.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 01:51:47 AM »
Two iron crosses for this veteran of operation storm the Capitol by the meal team six  :D.

Invalid Tweet ID
The stupidity is strong with this one.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:13 AM »
Being stupid sometimes has its advantages. By their stupidity, most of these idiots will go to Jail for at least 10yrs because of a executive order that Trump signed that was meant for BLM. Trump by his idiocy ensured us that he will never run again in this country, in fact, he will not find peace anywhere. He will be censured or impeached eliminating any chance of a come back. He is also taking down all his enablers in Fox News and GOP, it’s the best soap opera in town.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 04:30:48 AM »
Being stupid sometimes has its advantages. By their stupidity, most of these idiots will go to Jail for at least 10yrs because of a executive order that Trump signed that was meant for BLM. Trump by his idiocy ensured us that he will never run again in this country, in fact, he will not find peace anywhere. He will be censured or impeached eliminating any chance of a come back. He is also taking down all his enablers in Fox News and GOP, it’s the best soap opera in town.

Absolutely.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 05:18:37 AM »
Trump is entertaining. We need a charsimatic maga to take over from him. We need more of this stuff

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 05:20:05 AM »
As an adherent supporter of Raila , dont you think same should apply for self swearing in and the violence of 2017 and 2007 ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 05:21:47 AM »
Atleast you are consistent with the ideals of Raila and ODM party. In Kenya we are now uaed to this stuff.

Trump is entertaining. We need a charsimatic maga to take over from him. We need more of this stuff

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2021, 05:29:41 AM »
Anyone comparing Shit stain Trump to Raila needs to have their heads examined. Raila is a selfless fighter for the downtrodden and has scars to show for it. Trump is a selfish buffoon who cannot think beyond himself and his idiotic family. Raila swore himself in after getting his victory stolen for the second time, it was mostly a symbolic gesture which eventually gave us the handshake. If Raila wanted Kenya to go the dogs, he would have called for war when Kibaki openly stole his victory, he instead for the sake of Kenya accepted a junior position in the coalition government. It’s time for Raila to lead, it’s going to happen this time around.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2021, 05:50:50 AM »
Anyone comparing Shit stain Trump to Raila needs to have their heads examined. Raila is a selfless fighter for the downtrodden and has scars to show for it. Trump is a selfish buffoon who cannot think beyond himself and his idiotic family. Raila swore himself in after getting his victory stolen for the second time, it was mostly a symbolic gesture which eventually gave us the handshake. If Raila wanted Kenya to go the dogs, he would have called for war when Kibaki openly stole his victory, he instead for the sake of Kenya accepted a junior position in the coalition government. It’s time for Raila to lead, it’s going to happen this time around.

Amen.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2021, 02:36:25 PM »
You call an insurrection exciting?  :o @Robina you are losing it, you are giving bonga points to RV Pundit yet I never agree with him when he is on your case...

History was being made in Georgia- first black American senator and youngest ever senator...

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2021, 02:40:59 PM »
Fairandbalanced actually being fairandbalanced! Amen to you my brother even though my vote is no longer a shoe-in for Raila..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 04:07:17 PM »
I agree. You should ban all PEV suspects from running - particularly ones with pending CAH cases.

As an adherent supporter of Raila , dont you think same should apply for self swearing in and the violence of 2017 and 2007 ?