Author Topic: Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy  (Read 3581 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 01:50:51 PM »
Pundit it's okay if you're ashamed of your neighborhood. Voting in Nairobi mean nothing cause I live in California yet vote in Kenya. I agree we can't make much of what monikers blub online. What we know for sure is your hero is getting a dog beating [sic] - instead of endorsement. His groupies like Babu Yao are being persecuted and silenced. This reality has you on edge thus the insults at Robina.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2019, 02:25:31 PM »
Ruto has deftly played this - and he will emerge victorious.If Uhuru had ideas about extending his rule - Ruto has not given him an inch to explore those ideas.That is a smart politician. I mean Raila's (and say Uhuru) biggest bet would be BBI - and referendum. When that happens - maybe you can talk about beating. When Ruto looses 2022 - then you can say he has been given a dog beating.

Why would I lose my cool over politics. I mean I have been in politics for 20yrs years online alone...so kindly once you become a little less petty...we can engage in a sober debate.
Pundit it's okay if you're ashamed of your neighborhood. Voting in Nairobi mean nothing cause I live in California yet vote in Kenya. I agree we can't make much of what monikers blub online. What we know for sure is your hero is getting a dog beating [sic] - instead of endorsement. His groupies like Babu Yao are being persecuted and silenced. This reality has you on edge thus the insults at Robina.