Author Topic: Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy
« on: August 21, 2019, 03:09:07 PM »
for State House.

"We are propiling you".  "Tutawashugulikia".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Cherargei Leaks Hustler Strategy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2019, 06:11:23 PM »
I find Cherargei more coherent and reasonable than Murconman. Despite the heavy accent. He is polished and can hold a debate on national telly without coming off as unhinged Sudi-style.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 06:41:48 PM »
I find Cherargei more coherent and reasonable than Murconman. Despite the heavy accent. He is polished and can hold a debate on national telly without coming off as unhinged Sudi-style.

Yes.  But he is still as delusional as the next hustler fanatic.  Their hostage "leverage" gone in a puff with handshake, they are now down to "please fear us", "don't play with us".
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 06:58:14 PM »

Yes.  But he is still as delusional as the next hustler fanatic.  Their hostage "leverage" gone in a puff with handshake, they are now down to "please fear us", "don't play with us".

Basically hustler is in a bind with a bouncing Gema cheque. At least Babu is grapevined to have asked upfront. Now after myriad lessons by RV Pundit we know Kenya is power is a tripod - the wheeled variety that is smart not to tip over on two legs. Hustler can shout himself hoarse and he's still undone. The advance cries of rigging have began.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2019, 07:15:25 PM »

Basically hustler is in a bind with a bouncing Gema cheque. At least Babu is grapevined to have asked upfront. Now after myriad lessons by RV Pundit we know Kenya is power is a tripod - the wheeled variety that is smart not to tip over on two legs. Hustler can shout himself hoarse and he's still undone. The advance cries of rigging have began.

It does seem we are at some crying stage.  Not rigging cries, but threatening ones; the implicit threat having been ignored with contempt, it now must be vocalized.  You only cry rigging when you have demonstrated enough national support to plausibly win.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 08:24:12 PM »
Seems I have not been upto speed on this matters. Cherargei has attracted a mini-Miguna treatment of sampling filthy cells. This is how you know the hustler is officially aka Enemy of the State numero uno.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 10:46:29 PM »
He is stupid.Murkomen is very brilliant.Murkomen was Raila man before

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 07:21:59 PM »
Pundit when was Murkomen Raila boy? He met the limelight 2010-12 preaching Ruto gospel on tv.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
Murkomen is 1yr old than me and is Majority leader of Senate.Your PhD in nonsense makes everyone who support Ruto an idiot.Youre a sick joke.Ruto has a young team of brilliant leadership like Murkomen running circle around Orengos and Rails twice their age.Kalenjin elected such leaders...starting from Moi's, Rutos, Murkomen.. because they trust in young leadership.They may not be there yet...like cheragei young dude but he will learn.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 07:38:07 PM »
Murkomen is 1yr old than me and is Majority leader of Senate.Your PhD in nonsense makes everyone who support Ruto an idiot.Youre a sick joke.Ruto has a young team of brilliant leadership like Murkomen running circle around Orengos and Rails twice their age.

Gee so you're mere 40 and acting senile? I asked a simple question - when was Murconman Raila's boy? I'm fine linen not riff ruff from dusty Godforsaken Gabartonjo like you worshipping your agemates. Cause you have done zilch for yourself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 07:40:30 PM »
Murkomen is 1yr old than me and is Majority leader of Senate.Your PhD in nonsense makes everyone who support Ruto an idiot.Youre a sick joke.Ruto has a young team of brilliant leadership like Murkomen running circle around Orengos and Rails twice their age.

Gee so you're mere 40 and acting senile? I asked a simple question - when was Murconman Raila's boy? I'm fine linen not riff ruff from Gabartonjo like worshipping his agemates cause you have done zilch for yourself.
Let begin by what you've done .Apart from being hired on affarmative action to build kids games..what have you really done.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 07:58:14 PM »
What have you done apart from buying a rundown apartment in Mavoko swamp?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2019, 10:54:13 PM »
I thought we were gonna start from you. What a sore loser.
What have you done apart from buying a rundown apartment in Mavoko swamp?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 01:52:58 PM »
Yaani of all places some genius settle in Mavoko - a swamp - when it rain sewer flood all over. Your daughter must go to school in gumboots to avoid typhoid. What a moron.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2019, 02:09:24 PM »
RV Pundit's neighbor

Syokimau residents cry foul over poor state of roads and drainage systems after floods

Women and children were the ones who gave in to the exorbitant charges as most men decided to remove their shoes and brave their way across the stretch.

Despite paying huge amounts of land rates to Mavoko county council, the area lacks proper road network, drainage and sewerage system. Septic tanks overflowed mixing with the rain water causing contamination, which could lead to outbreak of water borne diseases such as cholera and bilharzia.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/ureport/article/2000182331/syokimau-residents-cry-foul-over-poor-state-of-roads-and-drainage-systems-after-floods

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 02:52:15 PM »
Why would I vote for Sonko if I lived in Mavoko or Syokimau. Kichwa yako hapana mzuri. I have lived in Nairobi all along. I bought land when I was 24yrs old in Nairobi and build my "Mavoko" abode there. Actually come to think about it - I have never been to MAVOKO :). Syokimau, Katani ,athi river, mlolongo and along mombasa road yes.
Syokimau residents cry foul over poor state of roads and drainage systems after floods

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 04:16:48 PM »
Seems I have not been upto speed on this matters. Cherargei has attracted a mini-Miguna treatment of sampling filthy cells. This is how you know the hustler is officially aka Enemy of the State numero uno.

But for different reasons.  Miguna can claim he is speaking on behalf of the downtrodden.  This guy is mostly arrested for ethnic incitement.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
Pundit you are a longtime Mavoko dweller it's all over this blog. It's ok to be envious and hate on Robina, but please man up and do right by your daughter. Cholera or bilharzia is very bad for 10 year old. Imagine such disease on top of your corrupt genes.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2019, 09:43:30 PM »

But for different reasons.  Miguna can claim he is speaking on behalf of the downtrodden.  This guy is mostly arrested for ethnic incitement.

Yeah I get the contrast. Miguna speaking for the downtrodden is a true comedy - instead of pity folks were very entertained. One minute he is daring Uhuru on TV - the next he is typing furiously at Dubai Int'l Airport VIP room. Having mysteriously flown there in a poof! teleportation.

Now this Nandi - trying so hard to impress Ruto. Daring his opponents. Two days on bean soup he is calling his frenemy Sang to bail him out. The warrior bravado gone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2019, 11:19:12 PM »
Pundit you are a longtime Mavoko dweller it's all over this blog. It's ok to be envious and hate on Robina, but please man up and do right by your daughter. Cholera or bilharzia is very bad for 10 year old. Imagine such disease on top of your corrupt genes.
With your PhD in nonsensical stuff i accept.Youre crossing the red line by mentioning my kid.Get kids of your own.My kids have the best they could have...I have never lived in machakos.Not for a single night.You are such idiot to fall for it.Pombe time Mavoko time.Never been to Mavoko.Never slept in Machakos county.