Author Topic: bitmask - Haji still after Gichuru & Okemo  (Read 768 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
bitmask - Haji still after Gichuru & Okemo
« on: March 26, 2019, 05:47:06 PM »
It seems the infamous amigos are not off the hook yet.

To end turf wars, Haji seeks Kenya trial for Gichuru, Okemo

In Summary
-DPP Noordin Haji seeks to convince Jersey authorities to allow him try the Chris Okemo and Samuel Gichuru in Kenya over money laundering.
-The appellate court quashed extradition proceedings against the duo, saying public prosecutor has no powers to institute the case.
-Justices Erastus Githinji, Hannah Okwengu and Jamila Mohammed said only the Attorney-General has such powers.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Haji-pursues-Kenya-trial-for-Okemo--Gichuru/1056-5043196-7i5f3o/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: bitmask - Haji still after Gichuru & Okemo
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 05:51:59 PM »
Haji does not know Gichuru is untouchable. Too strong ties to Kenyatta family. Haji had better look for other petty thieves. Okemo is lucky that his fate is tied to that of Gichuru. :)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 05:55:51 PM »
I am glad you have noticed my singular focus in this duo.  I mean these fuckers have admitted to crimes.  I can't think of an easier cake-walk to try than this.  No I am not oblivious of the challenges even such an open and shut case faces in the Kenyan justice system.  If Hajj can bring some pennies back from this duo, I might just start having some faith.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
This is nothing but a move to cleanse Gichuru and Okemo. The easiest thing would to put the two amigos in a plane or a boat and ship them to Jersey. Wacha waende wapabana na hali yao huko, if they are innocent they will come back if not they can do time there. Save tax payers money. No need for silly dog and pony show.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 06:09:23 PM »
But if Brits were serious - why unseal their arrest warrants - why not have them on some interpol list - it better to waylay them abroad and lock them up when they travel.

If developed world want to help Africa fight graft - they need to do more. In fact if they were to focus on that - they would replace AID - with repatriation of stolen money back.

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 10:28:08 PM »
This is nothing but a move to cleanse Gichuru and Okemo. The easiest thing would to put the two amigos in a plane or a boat and ship them to Jersey. Wacha waende wapabana na hali yao huko, if they are innocent they will come back if not they can do time there. Save tax payers money. No need for silly dog and pony show.

100% correct GOK resources being used to bring the case to kenya and end it once and for all
if Haji gets the case back to .ke, it means Gichuru + Okemo have got away with it.
some commentator on TV said that even up to today all  KPLC bills contain a component for
repayment for the kickbacks those 2 got.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 07:15:01 AM »
Why try them here? Extradition would the the strongest message to those stashing their loot abroad and making deals with bazungu. But, since we started facing East, corruption is now with the Chinese who are least interested in ending it so extradition chances to China are zero
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 07:57:59 AM »
We hope Haji does not return from this Jersey trip and say we found the guys there totally uncooperative, or some things got tied up, or we ran into legal roadblocks, our hands are tied blah blah. Case closed. if that's what he's intending, let him save taxpayer money beforehand.

Kenyans like Bitmask has always had this case on his mind in some ways better than the prosecutors are showing the public.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244