Author Topic: Ruto aka Lootall Diagnosis of Professional Corruption  (Read 2747 times)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto aka Lootall Diagnosis of Professional Corruption
« on: March 21, 2019, 06:17:46 PM »
Leave me alone you are the corrupt you help me steal!! I only keep the loot!!

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-03-21-im-the-target-of-ill-founded-war-on-graft-says-dp-ruto/?fbclid=IwAR25GWFVx2u4SRpEEjSnzTdTAjzHD_T7luk2g5udjW2W-cEN9MtZG2k_uK8
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto aka Lootall Diagnosis of Professional Corruption
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 06:35:26 PM »
But he does not provide any evidence of who these people are.  If he knows about it, what has he done about it as deputy-CEO?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 01:38:19 PM »
This moron is Moi with a PhD in corruption - stealing dam money - are there surviving wetlands in Kenya? I heard he's like Michuki or Matiang'i or is it Nyachae :) For the sleaze and dictatorial traits - he is more like Mobutu or Abacha.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 01:44:12 PM »
Take your meds. Dr Ruto is Kenya next PORK.
This moron is Moi with a PhD in corruption - stealing dam money - are there surviving wetlands in Kenya? I heard he's like Michuki or Matiang'i or is it Nyachae :) For the sleaze and dictatorial traits - he is more like Mobutu or Abacha.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 04:31:45 PM »
Again the obvious - PhD in "wetlands" - while he oversee the destruction of Mau. Which doctorate does he really deserve? You see a visionary we see your clay idol - and break its nose.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 04:43:38 PM »
Kenya is a fucked up place. Everything is politicised. Meanwhile the government is overseeing huge tracts of land under European cash crops, kenyatta iddle estates, etc.... But people complain when displaced peasant camp at the nearest forest.

It's all bullshit. Nothing about conservation here!!

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2019, 05:00:21 PM »
Again the obvious - PhD in "wetlands" - while he oversee the destruction of Mau. Which doctorate does he really deserve? You see a visionary we see your clay idol - and break its nose.

You raise an interesting thing I have observed.  Africans getting an education they will never(and never intend to) apply. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2019, 05:18:40 PM »
Ruto does "apply" his PhD - by destroying the very wetlands :) it's like a beggar with a PhD in entrepreneurship. Pundit's blinkers are tribalism 101. To be clear my derision does zero to his chances - actually his thrift in rot is a big advantage. Brace for a mountain of debt for dismal progress.

You raise an interesting thing I have observed.  Africans getting an education they will never(and never intend to) apply.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 05:53:43 PM »
His PHD is on plant ecology. He is not a environmental conservator. He is DPORK with deep botanical knowledge.

Plant Ecology subdiscipline of ecology which studies the distribution and abundance of plants, the effects of environmental factors upon the abundance of plants, and the interactions among and between plants and other organisms.

Ruto does "apply" his PhD - by destroying the very wetlands :) it's like a beggar with a PhD in entrepreneurship. Pundit's blinkers are tribalism 101. To be clear my derision does zero to his chances - actually his thrift in rot is a big advantage. Brace for a mountain of debt for dismal progress.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 05:56:54 PM »
You want Ruto or Sonko or next kenya leader not to steal but somehow compete with likes of Uhuru, Mois, Odingas whose parents stoles, their themselves stoles in their 20s and are now in 70s still stealing - and using it for their political advantage.

Ruto has leveled the playing ground by stealing from public coffers..likes of Sonkos steal from the streets....so it doesn't become a question of who has more money..but who has the leadership abilities to deliver kenya.

Kenyattas have stolen what half a million acrees - and when Ruto steal 1 or 2 acres in Nairobi - you go BONKERS!

The only way to combat corruption in Kenya is to do what Jerry Rawling did - basically jail nearly everyone with some wealth they cannot explain - starting with Mama Ngina, Moi and the rest. Confiscate their wealth.

And maybe the next generation will start on a level playing field.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2019, 06:23:35 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2019, 06:43:54 PM »

I get that :lolz:.  I am just more curious about even those who are less destructive but treat what they learned in school as something that works in another universe.  When you look at America for example, the country generally functions because most people are applying things they learned in High School and at most trade school.  It's almost as if Africans don't believe the stuff they learned and even excelled at in school.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2019, 06:56:43 PM »
You can engage in all sorts of unsubstantiated graft allegations against Dr Ruto but we all know he is clean as pamba as far as the law is concerned. So lets not waste time with rumours and propaganda. Kenyattas are clean. Mois are clean. Odingas are clean. Ruto is clean.
People who have been found in law to be corrupt - are well known - they are not that many. One of them is my man lawyer Kirui - former Telkom MD - who is now serving jail for stealing Nairobi cemetery with Mudavadi.

I think going forwards - let us try to stick to facts - and be objective.

Now to the your important questions. I say TRACK RECORD matters. What are Ruto achievements in places he has led. Anybody can talk a storm but what people are looking for are track record of Ruto has MP for North Rift - where his CDF was one of best managed - his track record in KANU & MOI - where he rose quickly thro the ranks through sheer talent - and his shortlived tenure as Min under an hostile Raila - where he excelled in Agriculture & Higher Education.

I told you a personal story from my dad. My dad is Kibaki man for many years. When Ruto became min of agricluture - they had issues around tea - and they booked appointment - Ruto was able to see them - my fathers and others farmer were allowed to sell tea to multinationals in Kericho - and for some 5yrs farmers in my places were making serious money. My uncle had loan issues with KFA - Ruto was able to see them. Ruto would arrive at office 5am - and would solve issues - 

Ruto was named the best minister. When Raila heard that - he reshuffled him to what he thought was useless ministry - higher education - Ruto on first day was able to unlock a crisis that had last nearly 30yrs since 1990s strike - admission had been begged with bed capacity - always us who went to university knows how long we waited - 2yrs - for hostel to be available - and Ruto was able to solve that in DAY ONE. He simply ordered universities to do DOUBLE admission to deal with backlog - just one year of double admission - had cleared huge backlog - and now kids don't wait for 2yrs - but at most 4-10 months.

We need people like Matiangi, Ruto and Magoha in Kenya. ANd GOD without CHINESE were would we be. We need those Chinese. Let them build us roads..and take the cream (profit margin & few jobs)....until our contractors are able to measure. What is more important..the contractor or the road or railway delivered on time & coast.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2019, 10:10:58 AM »
with a domino effect. I know you hate the subject. How much has trickle-down corruption cost us compared to the fixing of college wait time? Can you even compare? Why do we need to build dams? It's like Mungiki or al Shaabab offering security services :) People see PORK is a thief and steal down the chain and there is nothing you can achieve. With or without the hare-brained borrow & build Ruto can never achieve anything.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »
Infrastructure has marginal utility - are you crazy or what? The first day a sign board for tarmac road is put in any place - property in that place instantly appreciate - I think in Kenya it's doubles. Apart from jobs and business that arises during it's constructions - the infrastructure improves the quality of life of the residents, saves time and money - and spur development. Yes companies will not rush to open factories on account of a new road - and majority of factories will general open in even remote place as long as there are raw materials - but that is not reason why we are building roads, providing water, electricity and basic infrastructure - Gov does that because it needs to do that - it's an obligation for gov to provide us basic good if not excellent infrastructure.

Kibaki grew the economy on average 4.5% against Jubilee 5.5% - without factoring rebasing. So on that count - Jubilee are doing better.

with a domino effect. I know you hate the subject. How much has trickle-down corruption cost us compared to the fixing of college wait time? Can you even compare? Why do we need to build dams? It's like Mungiki or al Shaabab offering security services :) People see PORK is a thief and steal down the chain and there is nothing you can achieve. With or without the hare-brained borrow & build Ruto can never achieve anything.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:42:48 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 12:05:22 PM »
Omollo  agrees you are brilliant but blinkers.. ab initio prejudice or your mind is hostage to a subject. Drop the idol and you can see all the options Kenya has.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 04:21:57 PM »
Lootall is telling the guys who have been facilitating his looting that they should hang alone and that anyone trying to snitch on him will face the consequences.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2019, 08:13:41 AM »
Precisely .  The most pressing issue in kenya is production and income deficit. The fallacy that infrastructure deficit is the most urgent was parroted by jubilee so that they could inflate the cost of projects and get kickbacks.  Kenya has limited resources so it behooves the government to allocate the resources to areas that can yield more return in spurring economic development. Inflated and misguided projects takes away resources from the economy. This has been jubilee economy bane, as a result there's low liquidity(money in circulation). A perfect illustration is on VAT collection which are lower despite vat being applied on fuel  https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001311160/treasury-in-revenue-targets-shifting-game.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2019, 09:10:34 AM »
No evidence money in circulation has gone down.  There is enough evidence that Jubilee has produced nearly 6% average growth rate that has been broad-based. For many years WB/IMF/analyst berated the gov for relying only on private sector - and when it finally got the second engine running thanks to timely chinese investment in Africa - we are now berating them.

The article you quoted was written by an idiot.

Sample that paragraph - he cannot even do basic arithmetic - monthly collection 681/5 is (136.2) nearly 140 - not 92B per month. That mean 140*12=1.680 trillion kshs or 17B dollars by end of the year

I won't even bother to look at VAT :) unless you bring something more credible.

"However, in the five months from July to December, the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), the tax-collecting agency, only raised Sh681 billion. This is just one-third of the target set.

This means that assuming the average of Sh92 billion monthly is kept up to June this year, KRA can project to only collect Sh1.1 trillion."

Precisely .  The most pressing issue in kenya is production and income deficit. The fallacy that infrastructure deficit is the most urgent was parroted by jubilee so that they could inflate the cost of projects and get kickbacks.  Kenya has limited resources so it behooves the government to allocate the resources to areas that can yield more return in spurring economic development. Inflated and misguided projects takes away resources from the economy. This has been jubilee economy bane, as a result there's low liquidity(money in circulation). A perfect illustration is on VAT collection which are lower despite vat being applied on fuel  https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001311160/treasury-in-revenue-targets-shifting-game.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2019, 03:18:16 PM »
No evidence money in circulation has gone down.  There is enough evidence that Jubilee has produced nearly 6% average growth rate that has been broad-based. For many years WB/IMF/analyst berated the gov for relying only on private sector - and when it finally got the second engine running thanks to timely chinese investment in Africa - we are now berating them.

The article you quoted was written by an idiot.

Sample that paragraph - he cannot even do basic arithmetic - monthly collection 681/5 is (136.2) nearly 140 - not 92B per month. That mean 140*12=1.680 trillion kshs or 17B dollars by end of the year

I won't even bother to look at VAT :) unless you bring something more credible.

"However, in the five months from July to December, the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), the tax-collecting agency, only raised Sh681 billion. This is just one-third of the target set.

This means that assuming the average of Sh92 billion monthly is kept up to June this year, KRA can project to only collect Sh1.1 trillion."

How about info from treasury http://www.treasury.go.ke/component/jdownloads/send/200-quarterly-economic-and-budgetary-review/1304-quarterly-economic-budgetary-review-2nd-quarter-2018-2019-ending-31st-december-2018.html . If you knock out 8% vat on fuel, vat collection has gone down sequentially from last budget year . Also income collection is stagnant. Yet economy supposedly grew at 6% rate 1st quarter of this budget year.