Author Topic: H. E. Uhuru Kenyatta, PORK: Sobriety & Hilarity  (Read 10702 times)

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: H. E. Uhuru Kenyatta, PORK: Sobriety & Hilarity
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2017, 09:39:46 PM »
Glad you agree Wanjiku is the undisputed Whiner-in-Chief :) I am one of those who bought into the Ndii narrative that Eurobond cash was misappropriated. I believe Eurobond was Jubilee kitty for 2017. If the blubbering Bishop rolls his sleeves for once - and brings names forward ideally with Uhuru on top - I would support Wanjiku's or NASA's activities to see the thieves off. I don't hold my breath.
   :D :D :D :D

While Ndii has harped once or twice about the Eurobond heist, it is not a Ndii idea.  The Auditor General cannot put his finger on what happened to this money.  It's not some narrative.  Futile attempts have been made to discuss it on the basis of actual facts, even on this forum.

Here is where Robina loses me.  She thinks it was used for the jubilated kitty for 2017.  And that wanjiku complaining about such a use amounts whining.  It's confusing if you try too hard to reconcile what she is saying.
That's the point I was making there before I was interrupted. Robina says she will not buy the story that Wanjiku has been robbed in the same breath as she confirms her certainty of said robbery. Its just too confusing.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »
Even Ouru's die hard supporters will tell you that he is completely compromised on the corruption maneno. Kenya lost a lot because of corruption in Ouru's first term including the Eurobond and the Uganda/Rwanda pipelines just to mention a few.  Ruto is hungry for lots and lost of  money because he wants to create a dynasty like the Kenyatta's and the Moi's. Therefore the only way ouru could pacify him was to let him steal until he is satisfied. Others around Ouru were not going to let Ruto fill his bags of money while they watch, so they joined in and Ouru had no moral authority to stop them, let alone to punish them. Ouru cannot therefore fight corruption because he went too deep into the sewer and no amount of Clorox can clean him up. Nothing good will come out of this government and therefore the best thing is to continue mobilizing the people and calling for their ouster until they leave.

Glad you agree Wanjiku is the undisputed Whiner-in-Chief :) I am one of those who bought into the Ndii narrative that Eurobond cash was misappropriated. I believe Eurobond was Jubilee kitty for 2017. If the blubbering Bishop rolls his sleeves for once - and brings names forward ideally with Uhuru on top - I would support Wanjiku's or NASA's activities to see the thieves off. I don't hold my breath.
   :D :D :D :D

While Ndii has harped once or twice about the Eurobond heist, it is not a Ndii idea.  The Auditor General cannot put his finger on what happened to this money.  It's not some narrative.  Futile attempts have been made to discuss it on the basis of actual facts, even on this forum.

Here is where Robina loses me.  She thinks it was used for the jubilated kitty for 2017.  And that wanjiku complaining about such a use amounts whining.  It's confusing if you try too hard to reconcile what she is saying.
That's the point I was making there before I was interrupted. Robina says she will not buy the story that Wanjiku has been robbed in the same breath as she confirms her certainty of said robbery. Its just too confusing.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2017, 01:26:16 AM »
HIS EXCELLENCY, ON FOOD SECURITY

2013:

Food security, employment creation and economic growth are my Government's key priorities.
http://jamhurimagazine.com/index.php/kenya-president/4414-president-uhuru-kenyatta-speech-at-a-s-k-nairobi-trade-fair.html

and

perennial droughts and floods, every other year we have a drought or floods. This cycle has an adverse effect on not only our food productionend food insecurity
https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2013/04/land-ownership-key-to-food-security-uhuru/

Etc. (Let Google be your friend.)

2017 (Tuesday's speech):

The recent prolonged drought has taught us some painful and expensive lessons.  ... Never again should we allow the vagaries of weather to hold us hostage.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-Kenyatta-inauguration-speech-/1056-4206194-t1nh18/index.html

I got lost somewhere:

4+ years ago, it was "perennial", and you and your government were determined to do something about. One million acres etc.  But it is only now you are really determined to do something about?   Just how many "painful and expensive lessons" and how much of "perennial" do you need? Please, H.E., stop waiting for the 100-year stuff that the Russians and Pakistanis have coming on the high seas.   Take action now.

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2017, 06:40:29 AM »
The whinning continues.Uhuru will probably not face the real problem and so only hope is Galana producing cheap maize.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2017, 10:28:24 AM »
Seem the situation is not hopeless. Sugar privatization may get off ground. And if the likes of Centum invest in growing cereals - they may plug the deficit and produce globally competitive cereals.