Author Topic: From zero to hero to zero in 80 days  (Read 2579 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
From zero to hero to zero in 80 days
« on: November 20, 2017, 10:40:38 AM »
Maraga has opted to live.  Every man for himself

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: From zero to hero to zero in 80 days
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:01:52 AM »
He has done his job without fear or favor.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 11:07:23 AM »
Robina, can you repeat the first part without fear of contradiction?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 11:10:50 AM »
Bryan, it is crazy to expect the judges to ignore their own safety and well-being as well as that of their families. You haven't a clue what kind of pressure and threats they have been getting in the past few months. When it comes down to it, even you, Bryan, you would elect your kid's life over any other option. It's one thing to be a hero on nipate, it's quite another to weigh these things visavis yourself and loved ones for real. Don't be harsh with them or with Chebukati for that matter: they are decent people operating in impossible circumstances.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 11:11:04 AM »
The role of Nyakiakia in contaminating IEBC papers need to be studied

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 11:14:35 AM »
Game over
Bryo the decision was unanimous
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 11:18:50 AM »
This was bound to happen. There was immense pressure on Maranga and Mwilu. Maranga is a good man whom I believe means well for the country but as of the judiciary we can see the last arm of government has fallen.  Next move should be succession full steam let those who want to live under dictatorship to their own devices. 

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 12:40:59 PM »
Robina, can you repeat the first part without fear of contradiction?

Hehehe, you could extract blood from a rock before that happens.  Robina's heart is in the right place.  It's just that her body is on the wrong side of history.

Having said that, this is a wonderful ruling for the People's Republic and a terrible ruling for the Republic of Kenya.  That's because it speeds up the secession train, whilst jettisoning the feint hope of reuniting the nation behind a credible, free and fair election for Feb 2018.

Having witnessed brazen illegalities, irregularities, attempted murders of SCOK justices, intimidation and even mungiki killings.  Only fools would entertain sharing a nation with the criminal enterprise called Jubilee. 

Divorce now!

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 02:57:54 PM »
Bryan
No one is seceding..you are too naive..where will luos and luhyias secede to. The poverty in their backyard is what is making them restless. Your people are too poor to fight. You have a few Kenyatta era families like mudavadi and odinga that are misleading the masses.
I can assure you that sessecation would be a disaster to your people.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 03:11:27 PM »
It is true I see a Luo govt employees being so angry at destitute Gikuyu hawkers and you really get how some of these identity wiring mess up people approach and practice to life. Or Gikuyu jiigger nfested guys thinking a billionaire like Raila will sleep hungry because he ain't president.

Even Luo police, teachers, army must be totally hesitant if not just outrightly opposed to secession. Who would want to end up with no salary or having to beg like county employees have to for their salaries. The economic and production reality also are more of unified state, given 50% of production in cosmopolitan cities such as Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa and Nakuru. Isolationist policy will just hurt your people - worst form of self marginalisation/cannibalism.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
Bryan
No one is seceding..you are too naive..where will luos and luhyias secede to. The poverty in their backyard is what is making them restless. Your people are too poor to fight. You have a few Kenyatta era families like mudavadi and odinga that are misleading the masses.
I can assure you that sessecation would be a disaster to your people.

That is texbook Jubilee line, that Western and Luoland are poverty stricken.  Why should it matter to you where we will secede to?  We've already tasted the disaster that is Kenyan where Corruption, tribalism, electoral fraud, murders thrive.

This ruling puts secession on steroids.  Please do not wase yur time worrying about secessionists... you've got a president to celebrate, no?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 03:30:23 PM »
You're not seceding anywhere..I do not need to look at statistics to tell that Western is poor. I just need to visit a few households in Kenya and see who is doing the lowest paying job .one thing that I can say is that luhyia from rural areas ars honest and trustworthy workers.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 03:50:49 PM »
You're not seceding anywhere..I do not need to look at statistics to tell that Western is poor. I just need to visit a few households in Kenya and see who is doing the lowest paying job .one thing that I can say is that luhyia from rural areas ars honest and trustworthy workers.

Good for you.... now stop worrying about secessionists like you care.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 05:20:11 PM »
Maraga has opted to live.  Every man for himself

It's no surprise.   If you watched even just snippets of the proceedings last week, the common thread was irritable judges towards the petitioners.  They had been given their ultimatums and were just fed up of the whole thing.  Njoki Ndung'u was the bubbly one in those proceedings.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 10:08:23 AM »
bryan I like your avatar  :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2017, 10:17:39 AM »
80 days as a hero man is it a guinness record!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 12:58:40 PM »
bryan I like your avatar  :)

I bet you do.  I admire a man that puts himself and his family first.  Meanwhile Msando is still very dead.