Author Topic: Kenya improves in governance ranking  (Read 952 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kenya improves in governance ranking
« on: November 21, 2017, 10:55:21 AM »
Kenya improves in governance ranking

MONDAY NOVEMBER 20 2017

Mo Ibrahim, founder of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, speaks during the launch of the 2013 Ibrahim Index of African Governance (IIAG) in London on October 14, 2013. According to its 2017 report, Kenya's lowest category score was in participation and human rights. PHOTO | EVANS HABIL | NATION MEDIA GROUP

In Summary
  • The foundation provides an annual assessment of the quality of governance in African countries.
  • Its report is deemed to be the most comprehensive collection of data on African governance.

By SAMWEL OWINOhttp://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-improves-in-governance-ranking/1056-4195496-12tt9alz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kenya improves in governance ranking
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 01:00:02 PM »
That is good news.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kenya improves in governance ranking
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 01:15:27 PM »
RVP this is GREAT news especially the improvement in HDI. Consider this is an objective/external assessment unlike Jubilee's or NASA's subjective narrative.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527