Author Topic: Secession Bill  (Read 11706 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Secession Bill
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:29:51 PM »
He wants 40 counties to secede.  The exceptions seem to be Mt. Kenya counties.  I think a more constructive approach would be to push for fewer counties, and a full fledged Federal system.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Peter-Kaluma-secession-40-counties/1064-4185586-13tcbf3z/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Secession Bill
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 11:43:10 PM »
Makes sense

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 08:32:37 AM »
Stupidity 101.Few countries have managed to secede after waging bloody war for generations...South Sudan and Kosovo maybe.The rest including Kurdistan,Tamil,Chechnenya,Bosque,North Ireland,Western Sahara,North Mali,English Cameroon,Biafra have fought for so long with no hope in sights.They few that seceded were helped by superpower to do so..South Sudan and Kosovo.The NASA boozo are just leaking their wounds of defeat.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 09:13:08 AM »
Stupidity 101.Few countries have managed to secede after waging bloody war for generations...South Sudan and Kosovo maybe.The rest including Kurdistan,Tamil,Chechnenya,Bosque,North Ireland,Western Sahara,North Mali,English Cameroon,Biafra have fought for so long with no hope in sights.They few that seceded were helped by superpower to do so..South Sudan and Kosovo.The NASA boozo are just leaking their wounds of defeat.
No bloodshed please, we are Kenyan!  Ours will be violence free and entirely legal

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 09:49:37 AM »
No bloodshed please, we are Kenyan!  Ours will be violence free and entirely legal
Pipe dream.

Also, secession would not solve the problem of tribes marginalizing other tribes. The core problems would still not be solved.

Given: PRK comes into being with Rao as presi. He'll still have his kitchen cabinet calling the shots, with their preferred tenderpreneurs taking a big chunk of scarce resources.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 10:44:37 AM »
I thought you wanted to secede from Kenya. I am glad you're still a kenya. If this secession nonsense will help you through the trauma of defeat. Go for it. But don't delude yourself it gonna happen. Ask NFD of Kenya - they suffered until 1990s - thro' shift wars and massacres - or ask the bozo calling themselves MRCs - now they sue for peace. If NASA regions want make their bad situation even worse let them entertain secession - they will pay a huge price for attempting to dismember kenya.

KDF job is to deal with secessionist....so you better be ready!

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 12:29:55 PM »
And see how prosperous and democratic Eritrea and South Sudan have turned out :D :D This is a brief mourning period. Before sobriety and reality return.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
They have been whining about police brutality; I doubt they're ready for KDF. Where is Brigadier Odongo? I think he ran away to Sudan. Or SLDF commander Matakwei - the cannibals who were chopping people's ears in Mt Elgon - before KDF caught up with them.

I thought you wanted to secede from Kenya. I am glad you're still a kenya. If this secession nonsense will help you through the trauma of defeat. Go for it. But don't delude yourself it gonna happen. Ask NFD of Kenya - they suffered until 1990s - thro' shift wars and massacres - or ask the bozo calling themselves MRCs - now they sue for peace. If NASA regions want make their bad situation even worse let them entertain secession - they will pay a huge price for attempting to dismember kenya.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2017, 01:13:33 PM »
Pipe dream.

Also, secession would not solve the problem of tribes marginalizing other tribes. The core problems would still not be solved.

Given: PRK comes into being with Rao as presi. He'll still have his kitchen cabinet calling the shots, with their preferred tenderpreneurs taking a big chunk of scarce resources.

So in your opinion, the molested section of the population should cut back on their ambitions and self preservation continue suffering under the colonialism and fascism propagated by the tyranny tribes?

This is a joke.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2017, 01:21:35 PM »
Pipe dream.

So in your opinion, the molested section of the population should cut back on their ambitions and self preservation continue suffering under the colonialism and fascism propagated by the tyranny tribes?

This is a joke.

No, not a joke.

What I'm trying to get across to the proponents of secession is that the underlying problems (one or two tribes dominating politics and the economy) will continue under the PRK. Those problems have not been dealt with and I haven't seen any proof that they are being taken seriously.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2017, 01:22:07 PM »

Of course I am still Kenyan and will remain so until midnight on the material date of secession.  I think you and other jubilidiots are residing in cloud cookoo land.  Hoping to cajole the rest of the population to accept your criminality, extreme tribalsm and massive electoral fraud.

Kenya is charting a way forward that even western countries are amazed at.  I guarantee you now that the Kenyan secession will not only be succesful, but it will blood free (barring violent Jubilee security apparatus exesses).

There is no amount of force that will retain a disenfranchised section of the population.

Punda imechoka nanii... keep your Central Repluc of Kenya while the rest of Kenya forges ahead.  If there is marginaliation in the Peoples' Republic, why should it bother you?

Divorce Now!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
Pipe dream.

This is a joke.

No, not a joke.

What I'm trying to get across to the proponents of secession is that the underlying problems (one or two tribes dominating politics and the economy) will continue under the PRK. Those problems have not been dealt with and I haven't seen any proof that they are being taken seriously.

Well, we are faced with two choices:

1) Go with a group that is willing to put these issues right

2) Remain with a group that have been very clear with their need to retain the status quo.

I direct you to the NASA rallies where a cross section of Kenyan tribes are spoken.  It is in my view,  more inclusive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2017, 02:22:50 PM »
When you divorce your wife- it wasn't smooth. How do you expect divorcing 30m kenyans from Kenya. It going to be nasty.
Of course I am still Kenyan and will remain so until midnight on the material date of secession.  I think you and other jubilidiots are residing in cloud cookoo land.  Hoping to cajole the rest of the population to accept your criminality, extreme tribalsm and massive electoral fraud.

Kenya is charting a way forward that even western countries are amazed at.  I guarantee you now that the Kenyan secession will not only be succesful, but it will blood free (barring violent Jubilee security apparatus exesses).

There is no amount of force that will retain a disenfranchised section of the population.

Punda imechoka nanii... keep your Central Repluc of Kenya while the rest of Kenya forges ahead.  If there is marginaliation in the Peoples' Republic, why should it bother you?

Divorce Now!

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2017, 02:26:45 PM »

2) Remain with a group that have been very clear with their need to retain the status quo.

I direct you to the NASA rallies where a cross section of Kenyan tribes are spoken.  It is in my view,  more inclusive.

NASA rallies are just telling the people what they want to hear. It's all absolute nonsense, akin to Uhuruto's campaign promises.

Explain how a group of tribal chieftains, each speaking for their own tribe (hint: look at their kitchen cabinets, their closest confidants) and hoping said tribe gets to be the one in charge of the resources in the new Kenya are not gonna be the same thing as we have going on right now.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2017, 02:29:06 PM »
When you divorce your wife- it wasn't smooth. How do you expect divorcing 30m kenyans from Kenya. It going to be nasty.

Divorce Now!

It's always the abusive partner that seeks to sour the process.  In common law a divorce is usually granted when one party petitions the court.  This is for a very simple reason.  The court finds that the marriage is probably beyond repair if the aggreived party feels strongly enough to approach the courts with prayers to leave the marriage.

The fact that a section of the population wants to divorce the tyranny tribes, the amrriage has basically failed.

The kenyan secession will be very peaceful and orderly.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2017, 02:31:40 PM »

NASA rallies are just telling the people what they want to hear. It's all absolute nonsense, akin to Uhuruto's campaign promises.

Explain how a group of tribal chieftains, each speaking for their own tribe (hint: look at their kitchen cabinets, their closest confidants) and hoping said tribe gets to be the one in charge of the resources in the new Kenya are not gonna be the same thing as we have going on right now.

That's how the cookie crumbles in Kenya.  Please stop ignoring the NASA drive for equity, inclusiveness, free and fair elections etc.

The tribal nreakdown has been deeply entrenched and enhanced during the tyranny tribes rule.  It will be foolhardy to share a nation with such tribal, murderous, power hungry  and corrupt electoral fraudsters.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2017, 02:41:59 PM »

That's how the cookie crumbles in Kenya.  Please stop ignoring the NASA drive for equity, inclusiveness, free and fair elections etc.

The tribal nreakdown has been deeply entrenched and enhanced during the tyranny tribes rule.  It will be foolhardy to share a nation with such tribal, murderous, power hungry  and corrupt electoral fraudsters.
You still don't get it, do you?

The NASA "leaders" clamoring for secession are a direct product of our extractive political system, who believe power automatically entitles a few of their bedrock supporters (tribe mates) to prosper.

The tribal infighting would be carried over to Canaan. Just picture, say, the choice of the new finance CS in the new republic or sharing of diplomatic postings. Infighting? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Anyway, no need to go on and on about this. The NASA leadership is not and has never been for secession at all. They want the whole bread.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2017, 03:06:20 PM »

The NASA "leaders" clamoring for secession are a direct product of our extractive political system, who believe power automatically entitles a few of their bedrock supporters (tribe mates) to prosper.

The tribal infighting would be carried over to Canaan. Just picture, say, the choice of the new finance CS in the new republic or sharing of diplomatic postings. Infighting? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Anyway, no need to go on and on about this. The NASA leadership is not and has never been for secession at all. They want the whole bread.

Of course "I have you got".  Whereas you are predicting "tribal wars" of the future, we are talking about tribal exclusion and ethnic cleansing taking place right now.  How do you ask folks to foregore escaping today's tribal cleansing because they may fight amongst themselves in the future?

Jubilee should not concern itself with the affairs of a nation that it will not be a part of anyway.  Is this an indication of a meddling neighbor in the future?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2017, 03:24:33 PM »
The "peaceful" phase of the secession will end once the IEBC, parliament and the courts say No to secession. There is no legal channel to secession thanks to Jubilee stranglehold. From there you will have demos, boycotts, riots and what-not - criminalities. Over in Spain - Catalonia, once they exhausted the peaceful and legal means and achieved nothing - the whole crew is now wanted for treason. The Catalan president fled

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2017, 03:30:12 PM »

Of course "I have you got".  Whereas you are predicting "tribal wars" of the future, we are talking about tribal exclusion and ethnic cleansing taking place right now.  How do you ask folks to foregore escaping today's tribal cleansing because they may fight amongst themselves in the future?

Jubilee should not concern itself with the affairs of a nation that it will not be a part of anyway.  Is this an indication of a meddling neighbor in the future?
Who cares about Jubilee in the new republic? No one, right?

It's the new leaders you should be more concerned about, the same leaders who fight amongst themselves (i.e. Presidential nominations, broken MoU's etc.) when it comes to the new republic. They really the ones you want leading you to Canaan? Excuse me but "haha".

If your dream (nightmare?) becomes real, that's what you should be focusing on, the kind of leaders you'll have chosen to bring you "freedom and empowerment". Relics and ardent practitioners of a colonial extractive patronage system.

The secession talk is dead as a Dodo, as Robina mentions.

But it is doing one thing. It's keeping NASA supporters from interrogating their coalitions very shoddy campaign strategy which allowed the thieving duo of Uhuruto to continue what they know best.