Author Topic: Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle in May  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle in May
« on: November 29, 2017, 11:14:42 AM »
US Suits actress to marry into the UK royal family

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/28/prince-harry-to-marry-meghan-markle-at-windsor-castle-in-may

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle at Windsor Castle in May
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:04:00 PM »
Megan has some recent African DNA.  Maybe Harry thinks royal incest is not so cool after all.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »
Megan has some recent African DNA.  Maybe Harry thinks royal incest is not so cool after all.
They need her DNA. She's gorgeous. :D Look at what Diana's DNA did for William and Harry. I hope one of her tots comes out spotting a mixed curly afro puff or ends up borrowing his/her grandmother's skin DNA more than anticipated, would be so funny!  :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:44 AM »
They need her DNA. She's gorgeous. :D Look at what Diana's DNA did for William and Harry. I hope one of her tots comes out spotting a mixed curly afro puff or ends up borrowing his/her grandmother's skin DNA more than anticipated, would be so funny!  :D

It's Charles's DNA that messed up the boys. Diana was gorgeous.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 11:48:12 AM »

That's what I meant. I don't think the boys are messed up, I think they are the only good/ok-looking members of the royal family thanks to Diana's DNA. Meghan and Harry will produce genuine bombshells.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 02:03:24 PM »

It's highly doubtful that Charles is Harry's father.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 03:06:16 PM »
Empedocles, no. Harry looks like his mom unlike William who is a clear mix. But he's definitely Charles' kid. Diana was a very shy virgin 19 year old when she got married and almost immediately got pregnant with her two kids in quick succession. It was only much later when she was a mature woman disillusioned by her "stint" at the royals that she started "playing" with other dudes and she didnt even do much of that. No way she fooled around in the first few years of her marriage. I dont even believe she did that at all at any time before the split from Charles.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 04:00:16 PM »
Empedocles, no. Harry looks like his mom unlike William who is a clear mix. But he's definitely Charles' kid. Diana was a very shy virgin 19 year old when she got married and almost immediately got pregnant with her two kids in quick succession. It was only much later when she was a mature woman disillusioned by her "stint" at the royals that she started "playing" with other dudes and she didnt even do much of that. No way she fooled around in the first few years of her marriage. I dont even believe she did that at all at any time before the split from Charles.

You're 99.999999% right in your assessment. Just repeating what I'd read in the infamous British tabloids. :D :D

By the way, here's Di's brother:

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 04:34:15 PM »
Yep! Harry got his uncle's head full of red hair and not his papa's bald spot. Lucky dude!  :D

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 05:22:17 PM »

It should help the genetic fortunes of the sprogs, no doubt.  Diversity is always recommended.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »

It should help the genetic fortunes of the sprogs, no doubt.  Diversity is always recommended.

Maybe that's why El Trump-o was retweeting those English racists videos.  :D :D :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 09:45:56 PM »
I keep thinking that moves like this will strengthen the Republican cause in the UK. Racists will join in when they start seeing stark evidence of negro dna in the royal house especially if it touches the King/Queen directly. Wont be very traditional any more. Lol. But if POTUS can be Black, then by God the King/Queen of England can too, though I think a black (fully so) pope might beat them there. Its a new world out there, slowly but surely.