Author Topic: Apparently Chebukati was chased away by the Jubilidiot charade  (Read 2122 times)

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
Apparently Chebukati was chased away by the Jubilidiot charade
« on: October 05, 2017, 10:05:04 PM »
When the highly qualified chairman of the IEBC tried to offer his opinion to the mickey mouse "public participation" hearings by the Jubilee stooges, he was cut short and chased away like a dog to get his commissioners....

That's just an indicator of things to come when these mickey mouse laws are signed into law.

Chebukati has let himself down.... whatever it is they whispered in his ear must have been devastating.... Poor bloke..

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Apparently Chebukati was chased away by the Jubilidiot charade
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 10:33:06 PM »
The jubilant is determined to mess up the electoral environment.  If he feels IEBC is not murky enough, he will make it that way.  It's a terrible idea just on the basis of timing alone.

If Kamwana is to consent to a new election law less than three weeks to the election in which he is a candidate, you can be sure it wont be because it makes the process more transparent and verifiable.

They want a process that they can use to close this chapter, and swear the thug in.  So the murkier the better.  The new laws are merely meant to force the court to overlook the irregularities and illegalities.  It's a bit like making murder legal just before you head out on a killing spree.

They might succeed.  But in the process they will have killed democracy in Kenya, which may well be their goal.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 04:53:14 AM »
The jubilant is determined to mess up the electoral environment.  If he feels IEBC is not murky enough, he will make it that way.  It's a terrible idea just on the basis of timing alone.

If Kamwana is to consent to a new election law less than three weeks to the election in which he is a candidate, you can be sure it wont be because it makes the process more transparent and verifiable.

They want a process that they can use to close this chapter, and swear the thug in.  So the murkier the better.  The new laws are merely meant to force the court to overlook the irregularities and illegalities.  It's a bit like making murder legal just before you head out on a killing spree.

They might succeed.  But in the process they will have killed democracy in Kenya, which may well be their goal.

You are very correct.  Rich Bowen best resurrect his website as the gema wing of jubilidiot will soon come back crying and protesting against a Ruto dictatorship like they did mois.  Completely forgetting that moi was only using the imperial powers in place for the great King and freedom fighter Johnstone Kamau.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 05:44:29 AM »

It goes to shows you that majority is not always advantageous. The genius who came up with this idea has made it much more easier for NASA to make its case that these jubilates are keen on eviscerating the new Katiba.

You are very correct.  Rich Bowen best resurrect his website as the gema wing of jubilidiot will soon come back crying and protesting against a Ruto dictatorship like they did mois.  Completely forgetting that moi was only using the imperial powers in place for the great King and freedom fighter Johnstone Kamau.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 08:40:42 AM »

It goes to shows you that majority is not always advantageous. The genius who came up with this idea has made it much more easier for NASA to make its case that these jubilates are keen on eviscerating the new Katiba.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 09:34:26 AM »

Let's always remember that the majority itself is fraudulent and fake. 

We need to start discussing the treatment of any laws passed by this criminal majority

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 10:03:09 AM »

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Mr Mansfield.

• VIP
  • Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »
I think chebukati will resign,he doesn't have a majority support at Iebc and ends up chased away from a jubilee majority parliament is enough frustration,

Without Prejudice.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 10:41:00 AM »
I think chebukati will resign,he doesn't have a majority support at Iebc and ends up chased away from a jubilee majority parliament is enough frustration,

Without Prejudice.

I suspect he's (unofficially) resigned and Jubilee know this, hence the push to put their very lowly qualified stooge in his place to announce Uhuru the winner of ALL elections for life...

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »
I saw him disembark from his car heading to hearing and I wondered why he was not accompanied by any commissioner. I think there is serious division at iebc that ChebuKati will end up resinning out of frustration.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 02:03:29 AM »
Chebukati should resign anyway. If not for the difficulty of replacing the chairman within 60 days, I am Sure NASA would have rightfully called for his resignation. I think he should resign after this flesh elections. He does not look like a guy who will spill the beans v

Offline Ole

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 02:21:06 AM »
I don't know why jubilee wants to manipulate an election it's going to win anyway. They should leave chebukati to do his job unhindered.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 03:08:12 AM »
Chebukati should resign and save himself more agony. Even military it's allowed to ditch a jet fighter rather than go down with it.  Personally I would ditch at this point for medical reason and let the thieves run their own elections.  Why go down with a sinking ship? There is no life on the seabed.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 08:02:06 AM »
I don't know why jubilee wants to manipulate an election it's going to win anyway. They should leave chebukati to do his job unhindered.

Because perhaps they really do not have the numbers?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 06:09:57 PM »

Ole probably means their peculiar fashion of winning.  If indeed I had 54% of the vote, I would be going all out for a transparent process.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 07:23:27 PM »

That seems to be the most logical conclusion.  Jubilee does strange things to create smoke and mirrors about their numbers to the point that their supporters believe that they do.  Why transport so many people to rallies in Gusii and western if you have huge numbers to win already?