Author Topic: Ouru is shaken to the core  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Ouru is shaken to the core
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 11:53:32 PM »
MOON KI

How do you know that if things had been done right Raila would still not have won? You are not expressing doubt, ambivalence nor are you ambiguous. You state "Wrong" meaning the contrary is true. In other words had things been done right, Raila would have lost [and Uhuru would have won]

I can understand that you now seek to ameliorate your earlier statement and replace it with caveats and explanations - which I simply lump together under the general pool of mild subterfuge.

I agree that nowhere in the decision is there any suggestion that Raila won. However the general consensus based on the forgeries, known voting trends and opinion polls in thosen areas pre-election suggested that he would have won. That is open to debate since the real evidence is locked up in the servers whose location remains undetermined.

All the information gleaned from the little that was available showed a huge inflation of Uhuru's votes. That leads me to say that it is most likely that NASA won. We have 500K votes declared rejected or spoilt. That reduces Uhuru to 1M. We have 90 constituencies with nearly 3-5 million cast votes and / registered voters - all in NASA strongholds. That makes a strong circumstantial case for a clear Uhuru loss.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 12:08:07 AM »
MOON KI

Let me try again: MOON Ki

How do you know that if things had been done right Raila would still not have won? You are not expressing doubt, ambivalence nor are you ambiguous. You state "Wrong" meaning the contrary is true. In other words had things been done right, Raila would have lost [and Uhuru would have won]

You still have me lost.    Here is what I wrote:

You write as though the SC decision confirms that Raila would have won had things been done right.  Wrong.

What is wrong: it is wrong to assume that Raila would have won had things been done right; it is wrong to assume that the SC suggests that Raila would have won had ... ;  and so forth.   

Why it wrong?    Because we do not have any information that would support that.   

You are free to believe whatever you wish about the SC decision, but reality is what it is.   Likewise, you are free to interpret my words in whatever manner you wish, but I have made myself quite clear.

I won't be voting in the elections, so you might not want to waste any more energy in my direction.  I'd suggest that you focus on (a) those who are likely to buy your line and (b) who will be voting.

So, my last on this exchange.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 12:18:26 AM »
Omollo is privy to NASA victory to our exclusion. He needs to win us the fencesitters over by sharing the secret results. The ones we had hoped to see at the court.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527