Author Topic: This election will be akin to war...that at least in South rift  (Read 3201 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: This election will be akin to war...that at least in South rift
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 05:03:00 AM »
You know when you corner someone their true colors come out. I just can't believe he behaved like that and scratched his ass.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2017, 07:03:17 AM »

NASA must play hard ball and force this drunkard to crack. You have to separate IEBC from Jubilee. Right now Jubilee controls IEBC completely. You cannot go into elections like that. Mr. Nice is not going to take NASA anywhere when ouruto are not playing by the rules.

Uhuru is finished.
Guys, stop adopting the attitude of Jubilants. We dont know the future. Tutulie we do our best. We dony even know that the next election will be run differently.

I'm not sure why we need to play nice towards folk that harbour shocking, internalised hatred/disdain for others by virtue of their tribe.  This is a guy that has blatantly rigged an election and betrayed 8 million voters.

Besides, it feels good saying it.  Uhuru Kenyatta is finished.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2017, 07:14:37 AM »
Precisely,  going to election with iebc as it is constituted it's a waste of time. No matter how nice you play you cannot beat a rigged system.  This is a golden chance to knock out impunity...we have to ride on Marangas wave to the promised land.

NASA must play hard ball and force this drunkard to crack. You have to separate IEBC from Jubilee. Right now Jubilee controls IEBC completely. You cannot go into elections like that. Mr. Nice is not going to take NASA anywhere when ouruto are not playing by the rules.

Uhuru is finished.
Guys, stop adopting the attitude of Jubilants. We dont know the future. Tutulie we do our best. We dony even know that the next election will be run differently.

I'm not sure why we need to play nice towards folk that harbour shocking, internalised hatred/disdain for others by virtue of their tribe.  This is a guy that has blatantly rigged an election and betrayed 8 million voters.

Besides, it feels good saying it.  Uhuru Kenyatta is finished.