Author Topic: Ouru is shaken to the core  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Ouru is shaken to the core
« on: September 02, 2017, 05:32:47 PM »
Ouru continue this morning  to attack the judiciary with the most crude and undemocratic language I have heard in a long time.  I wish Kenyans could realize how this duo completely lack respect for democracy and the rule of law and get rid of them once and for all.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Ouru is shaken to the core
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 05:40:27 PM »
How is this worse than korti bandia? SCOK must stand scrutiny from all quarters. Nothing shocking here.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:03:20 PM »
How is this worse than korti bandia? SCOK must stand scrutiny from all quarters. Nothing shocking here.
Which part of korti bandia included threats? And as I remember, Raila was rightly roundly condemned for those remarks. Here we have not just dismissals but ominous "utatuona" threats. From the President. After a disfavourable judgment. Hebu kuwa serious. Ati scrutiny.  :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 06:10:48 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:14:03 PM »
Which part of korti bandia included threats? And as I remember, Raila was rightly roundly condemned for those remarks. Here we have not just dismissals but ominous "utatuona" threats. From the President. After a disfavourable judgment. Hebu kuwa serious. Ati scrutiny.  :D

What I see is face saving threats to reassure his supporters he is in charge. Nothing the justices should take seriously. Perhaps I have blinkers.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »

What I see is face saving threats to reassure his supporters he is in charge. Nothing the justices should take seriously. Perhaps I have blinkers.
Its true but given his position, its more than korti bandia, and if you were these judges you would be very nervous.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 06:37:38 PM »
This is huge, being exposed biggly worldwide as election thief is no joke. Why why did uhuru buy into such a low level intelligence rigging plan?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 06:41:55 PM »
This is huge, being exposed biggly worldwide as election thief is no joke. Why why did uhuru buy into such a low level intelligence rigging plan?

In England Channel 4 News played the Burma clips complete with a translation that he'd called the judges criminals.  Maraga s being praised for his work, then pivot to the marauding dictator screaming and shouting hurling abuse and threats at the good judge.  They reported the police brutality etc.

UK is just another despot. 

He's finished.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
He has festering boil in his butt crack.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 07:59:11 PM »
Its really bothering him. He needs medical assistance and stop digging up his butt hole to scratch it in public. Too much pombe!

He has festering boil in his butt crack.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 08:11:06 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 08:30:29 PM »
NASA would serve themselves well to stop the premature celebrations, talk of Uhuru being finished or imploding, etc.    The elections will be decided on votes, and Uhuru actually has a lot going for him in that regard.

Raila always seems to operate on the basis that the people love him, that he has the votes, and that must surely win if his votes don't get stolen and no other mischief occurs.   That's wrong-headed thinking.    He should get to work, doing things he has been unable or unwilling to do for years (including the period of 2017 Round 1).
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »
Agreed. The same way he left the scok case to professionals should be the same approach to presidential elections.  Build a professional team akin to Obama 2007
NASA would serve themselves well to stop the premature celebrations, talk of Uhuru being finished or imploding, etc.    The elections will be decided on votes, and Uhuru actually has a lot going for him in that regard.

Raila always seems to operate on the basis that the people love him, that he has the votes, and that must surely win if his votes don't get stolen.   That's wrong-headed thinking.    He should get to work, doing things he has been unable or unwilling to do for years (including the period of 2017 Round 1).

Offline Kadame7

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 08:55:49 PM »

Raila always seems to operate on the basis that the people love him, that he has the votes, and that must surely win if his votes don't get stolen and no other mischief occurs.   That's wrong-headed thinking.    He should get to work, doing things he has been unable or unwilling to do for years (including the period of 2017 Round 1).
Hear hear. We are heading for an election not a swearing in ceremony. We should mot adopt the hubristic declarations Ive gotten used to seeing from Jubilants. Besides, Uhuru is just wounded. In a few days he'll sober up and get back in the ring kama kawaida.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 09:29:20 PM »
I have not sen any of what MoonKi is describing. It sounds fantastic indeed.

NASA's reaction has been measured pragmatic and wary. The time it would probably have "celebrated" is the same time Raila used to outline the NASA agenda to the International Media. The demands include the reform of the IEBC to address the concerns raised by the SCOK or else end up with the same mischief.

MoonKI made this same mistake by focusing on the Register and voters - the numbers game. Pundit celebrated that they had managed to appoint their own people to replace Isaac Hassan.

I pointed out that CORD had gone for structural changes to make rigging impossible or too expensive for the rigger. Had Jubilee not gone back to allow "Manual Backup" the annulment would have been avoided. That turned out to be the greatest weakness with the entire system and election process.

I can blame CORD for failing to return to the streets and going to elections with those amendments. The other was to allow JP to increase the number of voters per Polling station from 500 to 700.  200 voters in 42000 polling stations gives you the vote Uhuru allegedly scored.  I recall pointing it out to CORD people that they should take that seriously.

So you can see when you are going to play a team where the referee is a uniformed 12th player for the other team, you need to watch him a little more than you watch the lousy overweight and clumsy players. He could simply score all the goals for them. It helps to dress him a straight Jacket - a Full Metal Straight Jacket!

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »
I have not sen any of what MoonKi is describing. It sounds fantastic indeed.

No need to be coy.  You know exactly what I mean.

MoonKI made this same mistake by focusing on the Register and voters - the numbers game. Pundit celebrated that they had managed to appoint their own people to replace Isaac Hassan.

I pointed out that CORD had gone for structural changes to make rigging impossible or too expensive for the rigger. Had Jubilee not gone back to allow "Manual Backup" the annulment would have been avoided.

You write as though the SC decision confirms that Raila would have won had things been done right.  Wrong.  That implicit assumption---that merely preventing rigging assures Raila of victory---is part of "what MoonKi is describing". 

Ndugu, as a matter of simple fact, winning in elections---if they are clean, which is what MOON Ki mostly assumed---is always about who is registered and who actually votes.   The numbers game.   

If you NASA types continue to focus on "make rigging impossible or too expensive for the rigger" and forget what is in the voter register and voter turnout, then you are in for one heck of a walloping.   

What was the voter turnout at the Coast, supposedly a NASA stronghold?   Does that figure have anything to do with any illegalities and irregularities that might have occurred?  Look at the Western too.   Do you really believe that the recorded voting patterns are all a reflection of illegalities and irregularities? And so on, and so forth.

Still, no need to go back and forth on this.    To the extent that "MoonKI made this same mistake by focusing on the Register and voters", the best proof will be to wake him up in two months and let him know how NASA won without paying attention to those.   Best of luck!

P.S.:  "MOON Ki", not "Moon Ki". Asante sana.   

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 10:37:45 PM »
Moonki is right,
Jubilee hit 3 counties today. They are not wasting any time.
They did 200 meetings in July and NASWA did less than 60. Hate Jubilee but give it to them for a well oiled campaign even as Omorlo kept mocking them for being broke.

Pundit was right in the other thread; Maraga in 2017 has in minutes turned to Ocampo and ICC in 2013. Uhuru is already flipping the vifaranga thing around,says SCOK insulted voters calling them vifaranga. Ruto says they will deal with mtu wa vitendawili na mtu yake ya kortini.

Instantaneous immediacy is what Mutahi Ngunyi called it

But to be fair,it's barely 48hrs since the ruling,and they have something up tomorrow

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 10:55:23 PM »
vooke

I can see you have been take by Pundit's propaganda.

NASA had four teams later reduced to three. They would depart in the morning to different locations and hold meetings rallies and meet the people stopovers. Each team covered a minimum of ten such rallies. Then they would al converge in one location for a mega rally.

The media counted that mega rally.

Jubilee had ONE team which would do the same. However when it came to counting, they counted ALL those stopovers and met the people roadside rallies.

Clearly there is a huge lie here. NASA did more rallies than Jubilee. towards the middle of the campaign they would do up to five mega rallies.

That the media was biased and of course Uhuru has his K24 and Kenyatta Broadcasting Company to help.

While Uhuru helped himself to Police and KDF choppers NASA hired upto five to ten choppers to reach these meetings. A fleet of cars (bullet proof) to receive them at all those locations. They were well financed and towards the end the outspent Jubilee which started spreading the false rumors of NASA broke.

The media refused to carry NASA ads and only did so when threatened with legal action.

Do not forget the harassment by police who in some cases threw teargas at supporters to disperse them before rallies.

DESPITE that NASA got more votes. To hear MOON KI allege insinuate that Jubilee got more votes is laughable. Despite ALL the rigging, Uhuru still lost. They would not have dumped the original Form 34A showing a win and manufacture Excel sheets with mistakes in places where Uhuru had won, would they? Do they suffer from some rare distemper that compels them to create suspicion and even proof of cheating when they have a clear victory? We did not see any of that forgery in their real strongholds where Raila got modest and symbolic figures, did we?

NASA has no problem of numbers. They should not fall for the distractions to play the enemies game. The problem is IEBC and the process. Solve that and NASA wins! or loses fairly. Who said they MUST win if they don't get the peoples' votes?

Moonki is right,
Jubilee hit 3 counties today. They are not wasting any time.
They did 200 meetings in July and NASWA did less than 60. Hate Jubilee but give it to them for a well oiled campaign even as Omorlo kept mocking them for being broke.

Pundit was right in the other thread; Maraga in 2017 has in minutes turned to Ocampo and ICC in 2013. Uhuru is already flipping the vifaranga thing around,says SCOK insulted voters calling them vifaranga. Ruto says they will deal with mtu wa vitendawili na mtu yake ya kortini.

Instantaneous immediacy is what Mutahi Ngunyi called it

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 10:57:13 PM »

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 11:23:29 PM »
DESPITE that NASA got more votes. To hear MOON KI allege insinuate that Jubilee got more votes is laughable.

You lost me somewhere.   Here is what I wrote:

You write as though the SC decision confirms that Raila would have won had things been done right.  Wrong.

How on earth does that "insinuate that Jubilee got more votes"?  What I wrote reflects my understanding of the SC decision---that the process was so messed up that the numbers mean little.

NASA got more votes?  I really don't know.   I certainly haven't seen anything---and that includes the little we know of the SC decision---that would confirm that.