Author Topic: Mandago flooring Ruto Boy Buzeki  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Mandago flooring Ruto Boy Buzeki
« on: April 26, 2017, 05:21:52 PM »
Mandago in early lead... it seems WSR's preference is inconsequential in his home turf. Kalenjin seem to be the most liberal-free thinking and democratic. Luo and Kikuyu and the most sheeple as far democratic choices are concerned.

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/uasin-gishu/Mandago-ahead-of-Buzeki/1183334-3904416-te85siz/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Mandago flooring Ruto Boy Buzeki
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »
Mandago in early lead... it seems WSR's preference is inconsequential in his home turf. Kalenjin seem to be the most liberal-free thinking and democratic. Luo and Kikuyu and the most sheeple as far democratic choices are concerned.

http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/uasin-gishu/Mandago-ahead-of-Buzeki/1183334-3904416-te85siz/

They will almost certainly vote to a man for the jubilant wing.  How much free thinking is that?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 06:09:59 PM »
Yeah Keter, Sudi and lately Mandago defied the odds. In kericho-Bomet - any candidate associated with charles keter -are losing big. Kalenjin having been thro what Nyanza is undergoing - the spell of Moi - will not entertain any return of such era.

The quickest way to lose is to say you're being backed by WSR or Charles Keter or any WSR power broker - jitetea pekee yako. It doesn't matter how rich, poor, stupid or young - just dont look like someone project.

WSR is assured yake - but he cannot arrogate himself the King of Kalenjin - something that has never existed.

Moi or Kenyatta or Odinga were poor orphans who wanted to copy British royal families who lord over others. When Moi told Kalenjin Ruto was nobody - people told him he was an even nobody when he was support - poor orphan destitute surviving on early church grace and coming from small clan - who wanted to turn himself to a KIng.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 09:13:27 PM »
We really need this awakening in Kikuyuland after three PORKs. To their credit Kikuyu openly defied Kibaki Madvd project. Uhuru has slyly kept off any handpicking so far. Luos out here pray "Project Ruto" will be scorned... an apples and mangoes conflation.

Luos, until they ever achieve PORK, are likely to suffer Big Man syndrome for a long time.

Yeah Keter, Sudi and lately Mandago defied the odds. In kericho-Bomet - any candidate associated with charles keter -are losing big. Kalenjin having been thro what Nyanza is undergoing - the spell of Moi - will not entertain any return of such era.

The quickest way to lose is to say you're being backed by WSR or Charles Keter or any WSR power broker - jitetea pekee yako. It doesn't matter how rich, poor, stupid or young - just dont look like someone project.

WSR is assured yake - but he cannot arrogate himself the King of Kalenjin - something that has never existed.

Moi or Kenyatta or Odinga were poor orphans who wanted to copy British royal families who lord over others. When Moi told Kalenjin Ruto was nobody - people told him he was an even nobody when he was support - poor orphan destitute surviving on early church grace and coming from small clan - who wanted to turn himself to a KIng.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 10:24:47 PM »
I agree with you there :)

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »
At the grass roots people are largely independent, the sheeple lock is mainly at presidential level. Kikuyus have been free thinking over years. Nyeri has been voting on its own with Meru, Laikipia/Nyandarua. Murang'a on its own. Kiambu despite being mbele is still under Kenyatta spell. Luos have no luck.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution