Author Topic: Kangethe wa bothitoni in kenya enjoying life after killing a woman in Lowell  (Read 2257 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
https://www.mwakilishi.com/article/diaspora-news/2023-11-04/investigators-release-photos-of-kevin-kangethe

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Of course he will be repatriated to face murder charges

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Incase he is found & extradited, He will spend the rest of his life in prison while being sodomized and beaten by fellow criminals. I hope he commits suicide the soonest. Its the best option for him and his Family.I will bring closure on this matter.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
If he has money, in Kenya he can go underground for a long time. If not, he will be found and his life is over. How people look at their lives and come to such a horrible conclusion, most of us will never understand. If a woman doesn’t want you, get the fuck out and move on, if she ate your money, call it a business loss and start a new. No pussy is worth killing or dying for.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yet the guys who did insuarance and tax claim scams are still roami g around in Kenya paying media and police from the invome of their investments in Kileleshwa and Lavington.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
What a horrible way to die.  That dude should not be approached by anybody (not even close relatives) unless you are armed and ready to shoot.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
If he has money, in Kenya he can go underground for a long time. If not, he will be found and his life is over. How people look at their lives and come to such a horrible conclusion, most of us will never understand. If a woman doesn’t want you, get the fuck out and move on, if she ate your money, call it a business loss and start a new. No pussy is worth killing or dying for.
Sad really.
What is unfortunate is that by the time one finds themselves making the decision to end a woman's life, usually it is because she has degraded their financial position so bad they are very bitter. Otherwise if you are stable what stops one from just moving on to another catch? A fugitive on the run without cash can only hold out so long before he is outed.

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Exactly.
The guy is done and will never enjoy pussy again in his life. They will get him in Kenya. By end of November he will be back in the US and will never breath fresh air again in his life.

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
Women have a penchant for evaluating the deepness of a man's pocket over and above a man's heart .Whenever the pocket becomes shallow, or another fat wallet is in the offing, such things are bound to happen.

Its about time we reverted to the good olden days where men got their wives from referrals. A referral from a sister married elsewhere, an aunt, your grandparents, your local church etc. Woe unto you if you want to get a spouse from Pitstop in Langata, 1824 or the G-Spot in Kilimani.

That said, Kangethe should be repatriated to the US to face justice. I reckon he will commit suicide before the authorities handcuff him.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Women have a penchant for evaluating the deepness of a man's pocket over and above a man's heart .Whenever the pocket becomes shallow, or another fat wallet is in the offing, such things are bound to happen.

Its about time we reverted to the good olden days where men got their wives from referrals. A referral from a sister married elsewhere, an aunt, your grandparents, your local church etc. Woe unto you if you want to get a spouse from Pitstop in Langata, 1824 or the G-Spot in Kilimani.

That said, Kangethe should be repatriated to the US to face justice. I reckon he will commit suicide before the authorities handcuff him.

How many women do you know who go after money?
This can be anybody's daughter, sister, mother, etc. Just because she had different qualities does not mean that she should be murdered. 

Offline kneegrow04

• Superstar
I was not referring to the diseased per se. Some women are killed day-in-day out because of love for money. Slay queens going out with political thugs, drug barons in such of quick bucks and fame. Do you read Kenyan newspapers? To answer your question, I know lots. My village is sandwiched by three institutions. Great Lake University of Kisumu, Uzima University and KMTC...some of those ladies should be in brothels not lecture halls...changing men like under wears in such of money. Even boda boda guys get a ride for their money.

How many women do you know who go after money?
This can be anybody's daughter, sister, mother, etc. Just because she had different qualities does not mean that she should be murdered.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma

Precisely.

Arranged marriages work from church village or referrals work.
Meeting someone on fhe sfreets and tying the knot is a very risk move.
Most important,check the lady's background before marriage.visit the home,village several times.
Cardinal rule is that if the mother is a hoe,she will be one.If the mother beats the father,she will beat you,If the mother is a single mum,she will divorce you
lastly,Avoid career women and if you get into a relationship wirh any woman,she needs to give birth ASAP.Incase she later leaves,there will be no loss.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma

Precisely.

Most important,check the lady's background before marriage.visit the home,village several times.
Cardinal rule is that if the mother is a hoe,she will be one.If the mother beats the father,she will beat you,If the mother is a single mum,she will divorce you
lastly,Avoid career women and if you get into a relationship wirh any woman, she needs to give birth ASAP. Incase she later leaves,there will be no loss.
Expound a little on what you mean. I could learn something from you. Suppose she takes off with the kid(s)? My friend, immigrant from Ugandan, now  a resident of Boston has been dumped twice and although now married to his 3rd wife, he is paying child support to those two other women!

Offline sema

• Enigma
If he has money, in Kenya he can go underground for a long time.

Not when the crime was committed in the US.  The FBI has a large field office in kenya that services all of sub-saharan Africa.  Also, the largest CIA office in sub-saharan Africa is based at the US embassy in kenya.

If you commit a crime in the US, on US soil, there's no escape. Look at Trump. He's being prosecuted as we speak.

I heard this guys' brother also stabbed someone in the US. They appears to be a mental health issue in the family.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma

Precisely.

lastly,Avoid career women and if you get into a relationship wirh any woman, she needs to give birth ASAP. Incase she later leaves,there will be no loss.
Expound a little on what you mean. I could learn something from you. Suppose she takes off with the kid(s)? My friend, immigrant from Ugandan, now  a resident of Boston has been dumped twice and although now married to his 3rd wife, he is paying child support to those two other women!

Paying child support to my own child doesn't worry me at all.Its my offspring.If Kangethe had 3 or 4 kids with that bitch,It wouldn't have ended this way.

The cardinal unspoken rule.of life is,If you cant be able to feed your wife & children,A woman uses her vagina to help.you by sleeping with other men foe survival.If her vagina/body gets old,she uses her motherly kids to nurse her grandkids for survival.

A woman has many survival means,CARERR VAGINA NURSING GRANDKIDS PROSTITUTION LYING (Women are pathologocal liars) A man has only one survival means,His hardwork.

Whatever you do with that information is upto you.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
You chauvinistic. What did this lady do wrong to have you speculate on her character. This was a young woman who was working as nurse. I doubt that low life had any more money than this guy. If you do a quick search you find out that the guy was a taxi driver. We need to respect women and stop this nonsense of blaming women for the inadequacies of men.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
  What most folks out there don't know is how guys get misused by ladies in the US. Most guys don't have papers and so work common jobs that do not require much skill or education. Nursing has become the low hanging fruit for anyone looking to start making a decent living and naturally it has attracted a lot of women. For anywhere from 10-20 thousand dollars you one can get trained as an LPN in a year or less and start earning $25- 40 bucks an hour. So what has been happening for years is that ladies hook up with this guys working kawaida jobs like drivers or nursing/ group homes and pretty much free ride for a year while going to school. The guys get invested in the ladies only to realize they were being used a few weeks or days to graduation. There was a time not long ago it was so rampant some pastors were warning guys not to take their women to college for nursing because it was a sure way of destruction. Unfortunately it's still going on leaving a trail of broken families and depression. Nursing has become like a curse around here.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Where in the USA do nurses make $40/hr? That’s chump change my friend, most nurses will not leave their bed for 40/hr. A young nurse who is willing to travel can make 100K/yr working three 12hr shifts a week. Nursing and healthcare in general is one of the most lucrative careers in the USA. I know this cause I have Several relatives doing this. With travel contracts, you can work for like nine months and take the rest of the year off to travel, enjoy life or supervise projects back home. On women, it’s complicated. Relationships in USA for all Africans are very difficult, the hustling and ambition is not conducive with family life. All my buddies are divorced a long time ago and married to new people. It’s weird how most first young marriages do not work out here in the USA, if you life is predicated on greedily making as much money as possible, it’s not going to work. Women in the USA are also very empowered, once the pop out several kids, They smile all the way to the bank for the rest of their life.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Yeah, most jobs pay more nowadays, especially health careers. Those in telemedicine, primarily providers working from home are raking $250K+ a year. On relationships, though, the Kenyans I know are in stable marriages going back decades. Most Kenyans don't divorce easily, but I could be wrong beause my circle is very tiny.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!