Author Topic: Biden visit Ukraine  (Read 1815 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Biden visit Ukraine
« on: February 20, 2023, 03:17:11 PM »
Putin kaput

Offline mankind

• Superstar
Re: Biden visit Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 05:48:24 PM »

Ukraine is in dire straights my friend.  The last bastion of their resistance in the Donbas city of Bakhmut is practically surrounded and will be taken over in a few days unless a miracle happens.  With its fall it opens up the way to the border towns of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk and hopefully the Russians stop there.  Nato has admitted they are out of ammunition in the past few days.  Just watch what they said at the Munich Security conference starting with the secretary General.  You keep saying the Russians should have taken over Kiev in the beginning and it is well known that Zelensky despite the bravado was so scared he had then Israeli prime Minister Gantz seek Putins assurance not to kill him. He spent two months in an underground bunker.  I always admire your analysis on a lot of topics but on this one you are feeding on too much western propaganda.  Ukraine will lose or be destroyed completely.  Anything to the contrary will lead to a nuclear war and probably a third world War.

Here are a few sources if you have time to check them out.
   - Defense Politics Asia ( DPA war)
 -  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor
 Those are on youtube.  If you like reading intead just follow this guy Jacob Dreizen  on the Dreizen Report. He can be brush but very knowledgeable.
 Be  informed not influenced...forgive my typos. It's a holiday so am lazing in bed still.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 06:05:36 PM »
Dude, I know a loser when I see one.
Putin miscalculated and has lost this war.
This kind of war needed to be finished in lightning strike.
Like Russia did in Crimea, Georgia, Osseta - it should have been over in few months - then clean up done.
Before Ukraine turn it into protracted battle.
Ukraine is just sitting waiting for them to attack.
30K wagner are dead.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64685428

Russia has not only lost Ukraine war and Ukraine is gone to EU/NATO
It has also lost Europe economy.
Europe are gaining energy independence from Russia.
Ukraine is gaining complete independence from Russia.
US are happy to finance this war as it weakens Russia completely.
US print dollars - Russia has to sell oil to get it.

It is over.
The next stage is to figure out how to handle defeated Russia so they dont start nuclear war.
That is why Biden is in Kiev.
He knows Russia ability to hit Ukraine has diminished completely.

As for battle - Ukriane are smart - the muddy winter was time to recharge/train/get arms
You cannot fight in winter - unless you're desperate Russia.
Ukraine has very tiny forces - just sitting strategically waiting for desperate russian wading through mud.

Spring is where action resume - Russia will be taken to cleaners.
Wagners will be dog tired - Ukraine will have new tanks and weapons - and have rested.

Ukraine is in dire straights my friend.  The last bastion of their resistance in the Donbas city of Bakhmut is practically surrounded and will be taken over in a few days unless a miracle happens.  With its fall it opens up the way to the border towns of Sloviansk and Kramatorsk and hopefully the Russians stop there.  Nato has admitted they are out of ammunition in the past few days.  Just watch what they said at the Munich Security conference starting with the secretary General.  You keep saying the Russians should have taken over Kiev in the beginning and it is well known that Zelensky despite the bravado was so scared he had then Israeli prime Minister Gantz seek Putins assurance not to kill him. He spent two months in an underground bunker.  I always admire your analysis on a lot of topics but on this one you are feeding on too much western propaganda.  Ukraine will lose or be destroyed completely.  Anything to the contrary will lead to a nuclear war and probably a third world War.

-  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor
 Those are on youtube.  If you like reading intead just follow this guy Jacob Dreizen  on the Dreizen Report. He can be brush but very knowledgeable.
 Be  informed not influenced...forgive my typos. It's a holiday so am lazing in bed still.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 06:22:36 PM »
Millions of Ukrainians arriving in US are automatically getting government benefits like SSI checks. That is a big muscle to rebuild UKRAINE in not time! Putin and Russia will slowly bleed into oblivion. It is extremely hard to go against anything backed by mighty USA. Israel, FOR INSTANCE, would be non-existent without USA! Ukraine, too will thrive going forward.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 06:31:22 PM »
Yes US is becoming even more powerful. Chinese must be very scared now.
Millions of Ukrainians arriving in US are automatically getting government benefits like SSI checks. That is a big muscle to rebuild UKRAINE in not time! Putin and Russia will slowly bleed into oblivion. It is extremely hard to go against anything backed by mighty USA. Israel, FOR INSTANCE, would be non-existent without USA! Ukraine, too will thrive going forward.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 06:37:20 PM »
Like Russia did in Crimea, Georgia, Osseta - it should have been over in few months - then clean up done.
30K wagner are dead.

It is over.
The next stage is to figure out how to handle defeated Russia so they dont start nuclear war.

As for battle - Ukriane are smart - the muddy winter was time to recharge/train/get arms
Ukraine has very tiny forces - just sitting strategically waiting for desperate russian wading through mud.

Wagners will be dog tired - Ukraine will have new tanks and weapons - and have rested.

-  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor

I agree with you.
This is Russia's Vietnam - slowly it will kill recruited Russians while others immigrate to other countries to get away from the madness. You never attack someone to force them to accept your ideology.
Amercan supply chains will move from China to E. Europe.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 06:40:45 PM »
Bro that's BS and you know it.  Who seriously quote BBC or CNN fake news??? How is Ukraine winning? Ukraine started this conflict with a population of almost 40 millions. Almost 10 millions have moved to Russia or taken Russia citizenship.  10 millions are refugees in Poland or other western countries most will never come back. Ukraine economy is completely destroyed even if the war was to stop today it will take Ukraine 10 or more years to rebuild to get back to where they were 1 yr ago. Lost generation. Land mass, the have lost eastern Ukraine. Most productive region and my guess Russia will move them to Dnipro river. Today Ukraine is a land locked country they have lost all 3 ports.
The little remaining Ukraine will be another failed country like Somalia or Libya.

30K wagner are dead.

It is over.

-  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 06:46:39 PM »
That's exactly what Ukraine administration was doing to native Russians within Ukraine border. This war will destroy Europe and western nation if not checked. Military industrial complex is cashing in big time so most likely this will go on for years. UK economy will collapse, Germany economy same thing and France economy. If those 3 falls then it's game over for Europe. Good news for Africa.
30K wagner are dead.

It is over.

-  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor

I agree with you.
This is Russia's Vietnam - slowly it will kill recruited Russians while others immigrate to other countries to get away from the madness. You never attack someone to force them to accept your ideology.
Amercan supply chains will move from China to E. Europe.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 06:50:50 PM »
This I agree since US has taken Europe Gas and oil market that was being supplied by Russian. Also the Military industrial complex is humming 24/7. Tonnes of jobs in manufacturing in military related industry. Big fear is threat on petro dollar.

Yes US is becoming even more powerful. Chinese must be very scared now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 06:52:13 PM »
Dude, Russia is back to square zero.
From occupying 25% of Ukraine including hitting Kiev - to now
They are back to 2014 when they funded those provinces to start a civil war.
What is now happening - Russia are battling Ukraine - in exact places where Pro-Russia seperatist where battling Ukraine nationalist for 10yrs.
Russia are now like rebels - glorified rebels waging a civil war in Ukraine :)

Rest of Ukraine - life is back to normal.
The war-ravaged regions been on it since 2014 - now proxy russian rebels - wear russian army uniform.
And Russia are getting hit with sanctions

I recommend you read this Economist article slowly.

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2023/02/17/a-year-of-war-in-ukraine-in-maps
Bro that's BS and you know it.  Who seriously quote BBC or CNN fake news??? How is Ukraine winning? Ukraine started this conflict with a population of almost 40 millions. Almost 10 millions have moved to Russia or taken Russia citizenship.  10 millions are refugees in Poland or other western countries most will never come back. Ukraine economy is completely destroyed even if the war was to stop today it will take Ukraine 10 or more years to rebuild to get back to where they were 1 yr ago. Lost generation. Land mass, the have lost eastern Ukraine. Most productive region and my guess Russia will move them to Dnipro river. Today Ukraine is a land locked country they have lost all 3 ports.
The little remaining Ukraine will be another failed country like Somalia or Libya.

30K wagner are dead.

It is over.

-  Weeb Union
- Willy Oam
- The New Atlas
- Scott Ritter
- Col Douglas MacGregor

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2023, 07:17:08 PM »

As I always say you gotta give it to these Anglo-saxons. They have managed to control the world with propaganda for centuries now not even the most educated among us can escape. How else do you explain someone like pundit believing crap coming from cnn and bbc when crosschecked against on the ground sources. Here are a few sources if anyone cares to check.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2023, 07:33:35 PM »
By time you go to those lengths; of scouring the internet; you've lost it;
We have seen Russia struggle since Nov to take over little Bakhmut.

As I always say you gotta give it to these Anglo-saxons. They have managed to control the world with propaganda for centuries now not even the most educated among us can escape. How else do you explain someone like pundit believing crap coming from cnn and bbc when crosschecked against on the ground sources. Here are a few sources if anyone cares to check.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2023, 08:06:29 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64702548

National security adviser Jake Sullivan - who was among President Biden's entourage - said the US notified Russia about the trip a few hours before President Biden's departure for "deconfliction purposes".

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2023, 08:13:47 PM »
   Wow...You have been brainwashed to the extend you couldn't spare a few minutes to cross check the information but just dismissed it. Can you be an intellectual  for once and only respond to stuff after checking it out. You come across as an arrogant know it all person when you dismiss stuff you don't even understand. Me and Rv Hitter besides other folks here are US citizens who might end up being deployed by law or our families incase this becomes a bigger conflict. May be I should let you know that Iam a US trained active pilot and God forbid if Am even required to fly humanitarian missions anywhere near the ongoing conflict. Am sure like you do that we all want to attend our daughters graduations and weddings instead of dying someone in Eastern Europe. If memory serves me right you lost the bet with Njuri on the Tigrayan war right??

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2023, 08:53:34 PM »

National security adviser Jake Sullivan - who was among President Biden's entourage - said the US notified Russia about the trip a few hours before President Biden's departure for "deconfliction purposes".

Noway this folks don't even know that Zelenky bravado all for show. The dude spent two months in an underground bunker only coming out for a few minutes to feign bravery until then Israeli prime minister Benny Gantz got an assurance from Putin that he would not be targeted for assassination. I wish the could ask Saakashvili of Georgia what happened to him in 2008 when he provoked Putin.

Here are the two stories

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-volodymyr-zelensky-ukraine-war-rooms-russia-933kdqg5v

https://thehill.com/policy/3844606-putin-promised-not-to-kill-zelensky-israeli-mediator-says/

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2023, 08:57:43 PM »

Noway this folks don't even know that Zelenky bravado all for show. The dude spent two months in an underground bunker only coming out for a few minutes to feign bravery until then Israeli prime minister Benny Gantz got an assurance from Putin that he would not be targeted for assassination. I wish the could ask Saakashvili of Georgia what happened to him in 2008 when he provoked Putin.

Here are the two stories

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/inside-volodymyr-zelensky-ukraine-war-rooms-russia-933kdqg5v

https://thehill.com/policy/3844606-putin-promised-not-to-kill-zelensky-israeli-mediator-says/

I dont feel like you have the Critique mind necessary for this subject.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2023, 08:58:37 PM »
   Wow...You have been brainwashed to the extend you couldn't spare a few minutes to cross check the information but just dismissed it. Can you be an intellectual  for once and only respond to stuff after checking it out. You come across as an arrogant know it all person when you dismiss stuff you don't even understand. Me and Rv Hitter besides other folks here are US citizens who might end up being deployed by law or our families incase this becomes a bigger conflict. May be I should let you know that Iam a US trained active pilot and God forbid if Am even required to fly humanitarian missions anywhere near the ongoing conflict. Am sure like you do that we all want to attend our daughters graduations and weddings instead of dying someone in Eastern Europe. If memory serves me right you lost the bet with Njuri on the Tigrayan war right??
one thing you're right is that I don't do BS.Ethiopia war was altered by Turkish and Iranian drones. Tigray were brave to retreat and sue for peace. I wait to see if Putin will brave enough to admit failure and sue for peace. Putin lost this war in first week...I was certain Russia was winning this..but Putin didn't show for lunch in Kiev.. didn't show up for dinner. In the most bizarre ways he pulled his tanks from kiev after a little resistance. The comedian is now a celebrated war hero.Ukraine heroism and bravery in face of superpower has convinced even the most skeptical in Western politics that Russia is overrated.Now you have nondescript youtubers to back you..not a single mainstream opposition leader in western world is saying go slow...everyone has seen Russia struggling since August. I AM NOT PRO OR ANTI RUSSIA OR USA..I am pro truth whatever the subject.I was sure Russia was winning until they weren't. MY FIDELITY IS TO FACTS.US Himars altered the game in summer..Russia have been running or trying to save face since..if Russia comes up with new game changer..I will switch to Russia in Newyork minute.For now they are world laughing stock unable to capture little Bakhmut that is already empty of humans.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2023, 09:23:55 PM »
one thing you're right is that I don't do BS.Ethiopia war was altered by Turkish and Iranian drones. Tigray were brave to retreat and sue for peace. I wait to see if Putin will brave enough to admit failure and sue for peace. Putin lost this war in first week...I was certain Russia was winning this..but Putin didn't show for lunch in Kiev.. didn't show up for dinner. In the most bizarre ways he pulled his tanks from kiev after a little resistance. The comedian is now a celebrated war hero.Ukraine heroism and bravery in face of superpower has convinced even the most skeptical in Western politics that Russia is overrated.Now you have nondescript youtubers to back you..not a single mainstream opposition leader in western world is saying go slow...everyone has seen Russia struggling since August. I AM NOT PRO OR ANTI RUSSIA OR USA..I am pro truth whatever the subject.I was sure Russia was winning until they weren't. MY FIDELITY IS TO FACTS.US Himars altered the game..if Russia comes up with new game changer..I will switch to Russia in Newyork minute.

The question to you is can you admit that your prediction over Tigray was wrong? or you will try to make an excuse for it. The first step towards knowledge is admission of failure/ ignorance of the subject matter. And again I told you to stop being dismissive before cross checking information.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2023, 09:28:29 PM »
one thing you're right is that I don't do BS.Ethiopia war was altered by Turkish and Iranian drones. Tigray were brave to retreat and sue for peace. I wait to see if Putin will brave enough to admit failure and sue for peace. Putin lost this war in first week...I was certain Russia was winning this..but Putin didn't show for lunch in Kiev.. didn't show up for dinner. In the most bizarre ways he pulled his tanks from kiev after a little resistance. The comedian is now a celebrated war hero.Ukraine heroism and bravery in face of superpower has convinced even the most skeptical in Western politics that Russia is overrated.Now you have nondescript youtubers to back you..not a single mainstream opposition leader in western world is saying go slow...everyone has seen Russia struggling since August. I AM NOT PRO OR ANTI RUSSIA OR USA..I am pro truth whatever the subject.I was sure Russia was winning until they weren't. MY FIDELITY IS TO FACTS.US Himars altered the game..if Russia comes up with new game changer..I will switch to Russia in Newyork minute.

The question to you is can you admit that your prediction over Tigray was wrong? or you will try to make an excuse for it. The first step towards knowledge is admission of failure/ ignorance of the subject matter. And again I told you to stop being dismissive before cross checking information.
I didn't see drones until baby Abiy went for them and made nonsense of Tigray who were few days from dinning in Adis.I predict based on what I know. I knew Tigray were excellent fighters and would give baby Abiy problems. I also knew Putin was bad arse and would eat comedian alive.In both Ethiopia and Ukraine I was wrong.I moved on so fast because I follow truth pendulum. I don't go looking for third rate youtubers and dig in.Its stupid low IQ people do.Facts are stubborn. You don't fight them.Russia are losing this from so many angles they might give up nuclear to survive the shafting coming their way.Biden is going to shaft him proper.He will rebuild Ukraine and even give up nuclear to survive. The war is disaster to Russia..they bite more than they could chew..Ukraine, Sweden,Finland all joining nato..Russia will have to foot repair bills or sanctions continue.Soon USA will fix china and Little India...game over for Russia.China and India will not lose US and EU market in solidarity with fool like putin who miscalculated.

Online Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2023, 09:55:31 PM »
In such matters he is the only one knowledgeable in this field perhaps he has undergone military training . Njuri tries only problem with him is loyalty to Germany affects his objectivity .
Pundit is mouth motor googles alot and doesnt specialize he tries to cover his shallowness in defence and economy using abuses. Politics wise he is okei his weakness is not being pragmatic , truthful to himself and advacing his thought rather than looking at facts .

Here are the two stories

I dont feel like you have the Critique mind necessary for this subject.