Author Topic: Odinga and karua file more impossible demands  (Read 378 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Odinga and karua file more impossible demands
« on: August 26, 2022, 07:28:45 PM »
I am not sure under what procedure are they making more allegations because that would need more time from respondents to respond..i guess it's 2013 again when he realized mid way he had a weak case https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/raila-and-karua-file-written-submissions-supreme-court-battle-3927122

Offline bryan274

• VIP
  • Superstar
Re: Odinga and karua file more impossible demands
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 08:09:05 PM »
This is a fair ask.  There's a worm in the IEBC tech, and the entire commission is rotten.  Including polling centre staff.  I think Kenya should disband with the Secret ballot and we can all vote via MPESA or something.  Anyone can access the API and count their votes.  Make itumbi redundant.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Odinga and karua file more impossible demands
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 12:36:59 AM »
We only have a problem with perenial loser - there is no problem with our election - all observers mission bar one Raila bought in Mombasa - and everyone else - praised our election.

Final declaration was made at polling station. Easy way to prove fraud - bring evidence from polling station - from video of announcement, signed papers forms, and the whole shebang.

This is a fair ask.  There's a worm in the IEBC tech, and the entire commission is rotten.  Including polling centre staff.  I think Kenya should disband with the Secret ballot and we can all vote via MPESA or something.  Anyone can access the API and count their votes.  Make itumbi redundant.