Author Topic: Ruto unleashes 54 lawyer and IT professional to destroy the forgeries  (Read 433 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila evidence is basically four bought commissioners, forged form 34A .. poorly done photoshops, forged logs from 2017 filezilla and a cry to allow the political DCI to produce contaminated evidence from Kinoti imagination held together by ECDE teacher cheroror maths.Tragic story.I can't wait to read the final demolition of Raila by Ruto and IEBC.Fred Bhatia is leading the meticulous team.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Raila evidence is basically four bought commissioners, forged form 34A .. poorly done photoshops, forged logs from 2017 filezilla and a cry to allow the political DCI to produce contaminated evidence from Kinoti imagination held together by ECDE teacher cheroror maths.Tragic story.I can't wait to read the final demolition of Raila by Ruto and IEBC.Fred Bhatia is leading the meticulous team.
The form 34as taken at the polling station, signed, sealed, and delivered by 6 people [4 agents from both sides, observers, and IEBC agents] will go down as a master stroke. When you add data, it is 99% accurate and similar to the scanned copy in the portal, the ones kk agents have, azimio have, and other stakeholders. I watch Azimio sympathizers, and they are starting to question the validity of the evidence presented by Azimio at court solely based on the calmness KK portrays compared to wasiswasi kama kuku mgeniness portrayed by the losing team. They are now threatening the supreme court, calling IEBC and chebukati names, yet they think they have watertight evidence.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
I just investigate the matter using forms on IEBC portal and I don't see the figures. In Kakamega School polling stations 1 and 2 are 186 and 209 for Odinga. Where do they get 181 from? In form 34b, they are listed exactly as in form 34a 186 and 209 for Odinga. So it shows forms 34b and a are accurate!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You cant believe what they did. Someone online took Kakamega as an example to demonstrate how easy it easy to change figures..this Raila picked and put it in his manifesto as evidence.
I just investigate the matter using forms on IEBC portal and I don't see the figures. In Kakamega School polling stations 1 and 2 are 186 and 209 for Odinga. Where do they get 181 from? In form 34b, they are listed exactly as in form 34a 186 and 209 for Odinga. So it shows forms 34b and a are accurate!