Author Topic: kiprotich arrested over bribery claims while work at kra offices in Mombasa  (Read 630 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
https://www.facebook.com/100064824215999/posts/436482695189201/?app=fbl

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
How many Kikuyus have been arrested for graft.Youve started early with ethnic profiling

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
In Ruto's government, there will be thousands of arrests. Even minor offenders stealing 1k will see serious jail time. By year 3 of his administration corruption will be like contraband. I suggested to him the use of body cameras for all government employees in critical areas. Even police can have cameras 24/7 when technology picks speed. Kenya should have more than a billion cameras in buildings, streets, and everywhere to watch defective people and combat crime!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
How many Kikuyus have been arrested for graft.Youve started early with ethnic profiling
He started earlier than this guy?

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar

Tell us - I just mentioned the suspect name. I didn't claim that Kalenjins are corrupt. Why are you making that conclusion?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
There were two officers arrested Daniel Kimonge and Thomas Kiprotich. You refuse to highlight a fellow Kikuyu but want to drive narrative that Kalenjin are corrupt.You're soon going to be spreading anti-Kalenjin propaganda like Moi era. What a sad life to live.
Tell us - I just mentioned the suspect name. I didn't claim that Kalenjins are corrupt. Why are you making that conclusion?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
There were two officers arrested Daniel Kimonge and Thomas Kiprotich. You refuse to highlight a fellow Kikuyu but want to drive narrative that Kalenjin are corrupt.You're soon going to be spreading anti-Kalenjin propaganda like Moi era. What a sad life to live.

kimonge is not a kikuyu name. btw this typical kikuyu and kalenjin excellence in stealing. Jubilee and uda are poster children of corruption

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
All kenyans are corrupt. Here is Wanjiru with 100M in asset while earning 100K.
What is missing is just opportunity to be corrupt.
ARA - asset recovery remain the most potent tool - to nail the graft. Just focus on their asset - cant explain - take it all.
https://www.citizen.digital/news/eacc-seizes-assets-woth-ksh100-million-belonging-to-govt-officer-earning-ksh100k-n302662
kimonge is not a kikuyu name. btw this typical kikuyu and kalenjin excellence in stealing. Jubilee and uda are poster children of corruption