Author Topic: The least thing uhuru should worry about is legacy  (Read 1841 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: The least thing uhuru should worry about is legacy
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2022, 07:04:26 AM »
Ruto started Amaco insurance in Nairobi university hostel...it has grown to be one biggest unsurer..it started as stock brokerage under tutelage of karanja kabake

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2022, 07:06:56 AM »
Raila has a secret a weapon in this race and it is not the deep state, it is the Kabila mbili narrative.

RAO the 5th PORK, take that to the bank.

Ruto is just wasting his money the public's money.

Kabila mbili while trying to court gema is innanity....this election is difficult for you because you cannot run anti gema narrative...you need to play win win like Ruto otherwise you win some lose some

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2022, 07:09:00 AM »
Ruto just doesn't have a lazy bone in his body... he just used to working very hard for everything he sets his eyes...he doesn't want to miss pork because he slackened

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2022, 07:10:03 AM »
When they get power, politicians tend to go after fellow politicians that hurt them, not the people. Ruto may have beef with Uhuru and the crew, but not with Kenyan communities. In reality, you don't expect someone that mistreated you to get a red carpet. It is always heavy-handedness, if not equal treatment. DP is not scared of losing the election in the early fifties; he can run 3 more times and win. On the other hand, I think Raila is the one scared because this is probably the last time unless Kalonzo is willing to be a double fool. DP's brother and two sisters are married to Kikuyu folks, so Ruto sees Kikuyu voters like other human beings worthy of working for. Accomplished folks and winners like Ndindi, Kimani, Gachakua, Kwa wanjiku, Waiguru, waruguru, Wanjiru, wahome, and millions of his Gema followers trust him to deliver for Kenya and their families. On the other hand, losers will continue playing tribe card! 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2022, 07:12:13 AM »

Didnt know Rigathi and Kariuki are Kalenjins.
Nowonder those smiles juu meno iko juu.

RV you are drunk . very incoherent in this thread. Punguza pombe.

What would be suicidal in touching Uhuru wealth. Trust me if Raila was to somehow win clean. Ruto will offer all the support he need to crush gema hegemony.The days of Reckoning is coming.

NONSENSE...Uhuru, Ruto and Raila are billionaire thugs...they are in it for money....Don't buy what they peddle in the media to fool their political base....its all about who steals more money
Why did Uhuru take Ruto 1000 acres and go for Rigathi billions or Humphrey kariuki.. politics is cutthroat..kumalizana...Uhuru failed to finish his opponents and now they set to get power..he will be finished..ask how many people biwott n moi bankrupted.. jaramogi was very rich..richer than kenyatta by far in 50s & 60s controlling buses and business in Kisumu under Luo thrifty org but jomo bankrupted him...sold his households goods to auctioners.kra can issued backdated tax arrears to kenyatta firm tomorrow of 20b shs...he will file bankruptcy before end of day
I am sober now...you hate reality..Ruto will go hard on Uhuru and cronies..hiyo sio Siri...you think loosing 1000 acres in Nairobi that Ruto had bought from jirongo is easy to forgive.... Uhuru is going to see fire whether Ruto or Raila wins.You treats people badly they will do the same to you.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2022, 07:14:29 AM »
When they get power, politicians tend to go after fellow politicians that hurt them, not the people. Ruto may have beef with Uhuru and the crew, but not with Kenyan communities. In reality, you don't expect someone that mistreated you to get a red carpet. It is always heavy-handedness, if not equal treatment. DP is not scared of losing the election in the early fifties; he can run 3 more times and win. On the other hand, I think Raila is the one scared because this is probably the last time unless Kalonzo is willing to be a double fool. DP's brother and two sisters are married to Kikuyu folks, so Ruto sees Kikuyu voters like other human beings worthy of working for. Accomplished folks and winners like Ndindi, Kimani, Gachakua, Kwa wanjiku, Waiguru, waruguru, Wanjiru, wahome, and millions of his Gema followers trust him to deliver for Kenya and their families. On the other hand, losers will continue playing tribe card! 
Exactly...it's uhuru who will get hit...and he is exposed because Kikuyus have abandoned him...it will be shift operation done quickly unless he cries very loudly enough to bring gema out.kenyans are voting Ruto to deal with dynasties...he need to kill brookside,fuliza,ncba,Kenya airways,timsales and other useless Kenyatta's family companies leechers

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2022, 07:28:03 AM »
Most people dont pay attention but Ruto has declared he will finish Uhuru Kenyatta either directly or through proxy
1) Kenya Airways is going down. Ruto has blocked Uhuru attempt to nationalize KQ by giving them JKIA. KQ will go down with at least 10B kshs of Uhuru money....which NCBA was forced to convert to equity. I dont see how they will get 25B kshs in this budget with parliament this hostile....then when Ruto start works..they will be forced to file for bankruptcy...and remain with Jambojet. That 25B kshs will be directed to initial Hustler Nation SME fund headed by Ndidi Nyoro...who will be in charge of ministry of small business.

2) Fuliza is second hit that will face NCBA. Ruto has clearly said charging interest of 300 percent per annum is illegal, null and void - central bank had better do this  asapa . His other Mshwari thing going down - we cannot put 15million kenyans on CRB over stupid digital loans of less than 10,000. CRB will apply only for big loans - a million or above - or at least 100K - not 2,000 Kshs digital loans. 15m kenyans under CRB over small loans cannot borrow for 7yrs - a financial death sentence. Unlike other countries - kenya credit scoring is absent...so any listing on CRB means you cannot borrow - even if it's default of 1,000 shs from some stupid digital app.

3) Brookside will go down. Ndii has spoken about it. Both Kalenjin and kikuyu dairy farmers want it dead. The competition authority of kenya and Kenya dairy board is under state capture. You cannot allow someone to own monopoly in such critical industries. Museveni wants to bring his cheap Lato milk to kenya and we cannot stop him.

4) TimSales unless they sell it completely to Rai - they will see a forest license in Viu Sasa - hustlers will be given small contracts to cut mature trees - we cannot have two companies harvesting trees from forest. Tobiko has completely destroyed the timber and saw mill industries sending places like elburgon back to stone age....as only Tim Sales and Raiply for last five years are allowed to cut trees. Now timber is very expensive and we have to go all the way to Tanzania and Congo. Tobiko nonsense ends on august. Mbugua the KFS director should fire himself as soon as Ruto win.

5) Kenyattas should prepare their tax records very well. KRA will similarly be sending them backdated taxes.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2022, 08:02:01 AM »
It's concerning to read what RV Pundit is saying here -- In going after Kikuyu's and by focusing on a personal revenge mission, Moi ended up destroying the entire economy.  Are you saying Ruto will be unable to rise above what has happened to him? I don't care if he goes after the Kenyatta's, ndegwa's or Moi's but he needs to do it in a way that doesn't destroy the ENTIRE economy (like Moi did) and in a way that doesn't destroy  the kikuyu mama mboga's or boda boda drives.

I hope he doesn't waste his first 5 years in office on a revenge mission.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2022, 08:07:36 AM »
It's concerning to read what RV Pundit is saying here -- In going after Kikuyu's and by focusing on a personal revenge mission, Moi ended up destroying the entire economy.  Are you saying Ruto will be unable to rise above what has happened to him? I don't care if he goes after the Kenyatta's, ndegwa's or Moi's but he needs to do it in a way that doesn't destroy the ENTIRE economy (like Moi did) and in a way that doesn't destroy  the kikuyu mama mboga's or boda boda drives.

He will waste 10 years surgically decapitating those that hurt him while lifting economy at the same time.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2022, 08:09:15 AM »
You concerns are valid and Ruto is aware. Unless Uhuru uses Kikuyu as human shield he is going down. Gachagua who worked for Uhuru the longest will be in charge of that project together with Ndii. It will be a swift operation lasting few months....the first few months KQ down,Fuliza out, Mshwari out, NCBA dead, TimSales dead, Brookside limping.

Then SGR contract inaweza tolewa - hapo Uhuru will HARA yake yote :) - he got a clean 50B kshs kickback.

Kenyans want the head of Moi and kenyatta - dead or alive - they want dynasties brought to justice. Ruto has promised to deliver Mama Ngina to Kenyans with her four thieving sons and daughters...for crimes against the people....KEMSA/Medical...and Uhuru SGR.

I am just a dispassionate pundit. I tell you what you dont want to hear because you cannot read btw the lines.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2022, 08:13:06 AM »
Yes both Moi and Uhuru kenyatta trillion Kshs empires have to be brought down. They have committed cardinal sin of trying to own Kenya - and it's politics.
He will waste 10 years surgically decapitating those that hurt him while lifting economy at the same time.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2022, 03:08:58 PM »
I have no problem if one thief (Ruto) decides to decapitate other thieves (kenyatta, moi and others) -- let all these thieves decapitate each other for all I care.  However, Africans are blood thirsty and have shown that they have the violence part down but not the IQ part.

I'm sure pinochet decapitated (literally) many of his enemies, but he had the IQ part down and and saved the Chilean economy.  He also did not steal that much (I believe when chileans decided to go after him he was only worth about $5 million dollars) He was not a big time thief like these Africans.

I guess what I'm saying is that I am waiting for the first African president ever to surprise me with the IQ part.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 03:49:35 PM »
We are agreed on elite purging each other as long as they dont go for the people like Uhuru did by going for poor kipsigis peasants and kalenjin nation by cancelling or stopping four dams - and many projects - and making the half of gov that supported Ruto - inside executive and outside live in fear.

I hope to see a clinically war against Kenyatta and Moi empires that have captured state. This hopefully will be done very quickly and we are done with Kenyattas & Mois. I think "one arrow" perfectly aimed is enough because both have been rejected by Gema and Kalenjin - and nobody will cry when Ruto goes for their insane state like business empires - infact people will jubilate!

That said - IQ alone is not everything. Pinochet didnt have the IQ. He hired Chicago boys. Kibaki had IQ and economic background but he was lazy and too old to execute his vision - and was poor politician - who despite economy growing at 7 percent - totally mismanaged the country politics - lost an election, rigged himself brazenly and nearly led us to a civil war.

Moi had a problem with Low IQ from his limited education but he had passion and generally steered kenya peacefully for 24yrs despite heavy sanctions from the west.

In short what you need is a great leader like Ruto - someone who packs many talents -  brilliant, hardworking, visionary, ambitious and effective go-getter. That is what makes the difference. A complete politician or leader that can move the country forward - in progressive leap frogging changes. You need a little bit of Michuki, Nyachae, Matiangi - a little bit of KIbaki- a little bit of Jomo - a little bit of Moi - a little bit of even Uhuru - all in the right mixture - to produce a TRANSFORMATIVE LEADER.

Closer home you need to study what Meles Zenawi did, What Museveni initially did and what Kagame is doing.

We shall see if Ruto corruption was means to an end or way of life...I believe Ruto realized very early that our politics required a lot of money..he saw it under Moi. I believe like Kagame or Meles who had to kill to get power - Ruto has to bribe amonst other things to get power but Ruto has greater vision and ambition to transform kenya - than just stashing money in his account.

If he loved money - he wont be dishing a lot of it. He would be grabbing and keeping like Jakom does. For Ruto money is a part of the political arsenal.

I have no problem if one thief (Ruto) decides to decapitate other thieves (kenyatta, moi and others) -- let all these thieves decapitate each other for all I care.  However, Africans are blood thirsty and have shown that they have the violence part down but not the IQ part.

I'm sure pinochet decapitated (literally) many of his enemies, but he had the IQ part down and and saved the Chilean economy.  He also did not steal that much (I believe when chileans decided to go after him he was only worth about $5 million dollars) He was not a big time thief like these Africans.

I guess what I'm saying is that I am waiting for the first African president ever to surprise me with the IQ part.