Author Topic: Look like MaDVD has already sign up to Hustler Nation  (Read 2967 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like MaDVD has already sign up to Hustler Nation
« on: December 31, 2021, 06:45:06 PM »
It will be smart move by both MaDVD+Weta to go with Ruto - and give Ruto rigging margin - and get 30 percent of Gov.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/western/article/2001433148/list-of-mps-senators-who-accompanied-ruto-to-malala-tournament

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Look like MaDVD has already sign up to Hustler Nation
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 06:50:33 PM »

Where my money @?

It will be smart move by both MaDVD+Weta to go with Ruto - and give Ruto rigging margin - and get 30 percent of Gov.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/western/article/2001433148/list-of-mps-senators-who-accompanied-ruto-to-malala-tournament

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 06:56:03 PM »
Boss I thought you were supposed to pay me? You had bet that maDVD or Weta will not sign up with Ruto. Come to English Point Marina we jump the year with your money. I will be in Nyali for 3 days.

Where my money @?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 07:33:08 PM »
Maybe Weta but Mdvd will never leave RAO for Ruto, that would be a political death sentence. Mdvd is still young enough to vie for presidency and supporting Ruto over RAO would rob him a huge political constituency.  RAO will extend an olive branch to him and he will accept.  He needed to buried first before he can be negotiated with.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 08:39:06 PM »
Only stupid luhyas without memory will believe that. In 1992 Luhyas led by Masinde Muliro and Wamalwa Snr supported Jaramogi hoping they would inherit Luo const. When Jaramogi died - Raila and Luos never gave such deal any second thought. They embarked on kicking Wamalwa Snr then acting as Ford-K chairman. When Wamalwa proved tough - they simply left ford-k and formed NDP. 

Now fast forward now - not only have you taken away Weta Minority Leader and given it Orengo - you guys have mistreated MaDVD - he has no option except back Ruto - because already you have Oparanya as your Luhyas spokesman.

So money is on Weta+MaDVD signing up to Ruto - aiming for 1/3 - and competing with GEMA in 2032 - of if Ruto dies or goes mad or bankrupt.

Looking at western - Raila will struggle mightly in Bukusuland; he will also struggle in Vihiga; Kakamega will be split.

Generally I see lower Luhyas - supporting Raila - upper and middle luhyas supprorting Ruto

Maybe Weta but Mdvd will never leave RAO for Ruto, that would be a political death sentence. Mdvd is still young enough to vie for presidency and supporting Ruto over RAO would rob him a huge political constituency.  RAO will extend an olive branch to him and he will accept.  He needed to buried first before he can be negotiated with.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 11:37:56 AM »

Usiwe mjanja, I can retrieve the post, Im good in that. If I was at home most definetly would have looked for you. Im in Maldives now. Wacha omicron itulie kiasi nitakuja.

Boss I thought you were supposed to pay me? You had bet that maDVD or Weta will not sign up with Ruto. Come to English Point Marina we jump the year with your money. I will be in Nyali for 3 days.

Where my money @?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 02:30:23 PM »
The bet was very simple. As soon as MaDVD officially sign up to Hustler Nation - you pay me 1000 dollars.

Usiwe mjanja, I can retrieve the post, Im good in that. If I was at home most definetly would have looked for you. Im in Maldives now. Wacha omicron itulie kiasi nitakuja.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 02:32:45 PM »
Huh? I see ni Weta. Huyo alisign kitambo. just waiting for day to be unveiled.
https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=10317.msg92724#msg92724

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 02:37:10 PM »
You see why you mix up things and majority of the time you are wrong well apart from MOAS.
You have been wrong on Ethopia
Wrong on 2007 elections , Wrong on Violence in 2022. Njuri speaks less but right on 99% of what he says.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=10317.msg92718#msg92718
Quote from: RV Pundit

link=topic=11377.msg102806#msg102806 date=1641036765

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 07:43:57 PM »
My friend for me Weta plus madvd are one package. Weta signed a long time ago with Lusaka. You prepare 1K. I make so many forecast I sometimes lose even track. Again to compare me with Njuri is to denigrate me.

Weta was the 1st to sign up - he is just wasting time - I think he has got his 700M kshs and National Speaker position - plus Ford-K Lusaka supported by UDA to win Bungoma and Chris Wamalwa to win Tranzaoia.

Weta is just trying to see if he can con UHuru and Azimio folks to give him some money - otherwise he cannot forgive Raila for taking away his little Minority Leader - and giving it to Orengo.

MaDVD is negotiating - he wants 5B kshs that Uhuru paid RUto in 2013 - but Ruto is stuck at 2B kshs - as the sign up fee.

Raila will take Kalonzo - that one is confused - entitled and untrustworthy - he is hoping Uhuru and Raila will see the futility of their run - and endorse him. It will be too late.

Kalonzo will either support Uhuru/Gideon -  or go it alone - hoping he can play 2007 tie breakup post election.

You see why you mix up things and majority of the time you are wrong well apart from MOAS.
Wrong on 2007 elections , Wrong on Violence in 2022. Njuri speaks less but right on 99% of what he says.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2022, 11:21:19 AM »

We talked about Mudavadi. Stop changing the story . Prepare the cash.

My friend for me Weta plus madvd are one package. Weta signed a long time ago with Lusaka. You prepare 1K. I make so many forecast I sometimes lose even track. Again to compare me with Njuri is to denigrate me.

Weta was the 1st to sign up - he is just wasting time - I think he has got his 700M kshs and National Speaker position - plus Ford-K Lusaka supported by UDA to win Bungoma and Chris Wamalwa to win Tranzaoia.

Weta is just trying to see if he can con UHuru and Azimio folks to give him some money - otherwise he cannot forgive Raila for taking away his little Minority Leader - and giving it to Orengo.

MaDVD is negotiating - he wants 5B kshs that Uhuru paid RUto in 2013 - but Ruto is stuck at 2B kshs - as the sign up fee.

Raila will take Kalonzo - that one is confused - entitled and untrustworthy - he is hoping Uhuru and Raila will see the futility of their run - and endorse him. It will be too late.

Kalonzo will either support Uhuru/Gideon -  or go it alone - hoping he can play 2007 tie breakup post election.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2022, 06:19:54 PM »
Mdvd and Weta are only important if they sign up with Asimio.  If they sign up with Ruto-they are done.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2022, 06:23:16 PM »
Mdvd and Weta are only important if they sign up with Azimio.  If they sign up with Ruto-they are done.  Thats what Atwoli hopes for.  As soon as they sign up with Ruto, it will be brutal for Mdvd in Luyhia land.  He may not even be able to hold a rally there without being booeeed at. He can never consolidate the luhyia against RAO because the ties between luhyias and Luos is too deep.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2022, 09:44:41 PM »
Kichwa luo luhyas are deep in busia, lower vihiga and lower kakamega... precisely the south non male cutting luhyas like atwoli and oparanyas..madvd is playing the middle belt..the north belt has weta..note luhyas in north historical aligned with kalenjin..madvd and father made fortune in kanu..not in your little madharua of grand colation.Ruto will carry 2 out 3 luhyas with backing of madvd plus weta.. Raila carry busia and lower kakamega n vihiga.This TKO of Babu before we go to the mountains

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2022, 07:15:45 PM »
 :) :) :) rvp, Remember I "pay the bills. Will pay both of you + a drink. You both are right on the $. RVP had a 1 on 1 with Mutahi. He agrees that plan is flat on the floor. Will comment on that later. Caution...if you thing you are winning, slow the the down...Sht can happen. The danger of being over confident is being oblivious of Danger. Ruto needs to come over to Boston and take a Winter vacation. I will host him. BTW, I have told him that.

Where my money @?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2022, 07:37:13 PM »
Wa njambi..me I am analyst but rvhh is the guy who knows WSR inside out..I take whatever he says with 100 percent certainty.Yes it not over until fat lady sings..he need Kikuyu dpork then nail one of the oka principles if uhuru is not onboard..uhuru Gidron will never trust odinga

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 08:13:16 AM »
Look like deal has been signed on - now the motions. MaDVD has made some serious money as a sing on fee no doubt.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 08:21:23 AM »
OKA on it's deathbed.

MaDVD+Weta will go Ruto way - Kalonzo and Moi will go "Azimio". I believe we havent heard the last from Uhuru+Gideon - their last card is to convince Raila to drop his bid
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/oka-faces-imminent-collapse-as-principals-lean-towards-dp-raila-3671516

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2022, 10:35:22 AM »
Kichwa luo luhyas are deep in busia, lower vihiga and lower kakamega... precisely the south non male cutting luhyas like atwoli and oparanyas..madvd is playing the middle belt..the north belt has weta..note luhyas in north historical aligned with kalenjin..madvd and father made fortune in kanu..not in your little madharua of grand colation.Ruto will carry 2 out 3 luhyas with backing of madvd plus weta.. Raila carry busia and lower kakamega n vihiga.This TKO of Babu before we go to the mountains