Author Topic: Robina Academic Theories , BBI , PK.....  (Read 694 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Robina Academic Theories , BBI , PK.....
« on: August 25, 2021, 05:09:12 PM »
Robina I can see you are back.
Now whats your line of defence when your theories from PK beimg Uhuru chosen one , to BBI will propel Raila to Presidency  come tumbling down

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina Academic Theories , BBI , PK.....
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 06:26:34 PM »
What about Ruto-Kiunjuri theory? It much older than PK for PM. You need to focus on Tangatanga problems - Robina has identified this as biggest 2022 factor after Handshake unity. Take it seriously - it's not fiction or armchair analysis it's actual news.

Raila Handshake lineup is all but done. BBI job was to string NASA Mdvds not to join Ruto - this is already achieved - none will be caught dead with the skunk todate.

BBI gap for Raila-Uhuru now... they have nothing solid to string Gema - akin to PM or 1M1V1S. But Tangatanga problems with Kuria, Kiunjuri, etc are a good match for that.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 06:31:35 PM »
Robina just rereading you post  and all I do is laugh.....I cant...

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 06:51:17 PM »
Robina just rereading you post  and all I do is laugh.....I cant...

Well you are a journalist. You have no opinion of your own. How can I take you seriously?

I asked you to do a small analysis: how will Tangatanga glaring "teething problems" pan out?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 07:02:40 PM »
Noway - here Prof Mutua attempts to educate you on reporting vs analysis. You can't debate without opinion. And oomph!  :)

https://nation.africa/kenya/blogs-opinion/opinion/no-mwaura-i-don-t-hate-ruto-3519910

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2021, 07:03:38 PM »
So is it Ruto-Kiunjuri or Ruto-Wahome or Ruto-Weta or what?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2021, 10:19:55 PM »
It depend on how Kiunjuri, Muturi and Wahome arrive in April 2022. If Kiunjuri wakes up and start attacking Kieleweke - not UDA - attack Uhuru and not Ruto - and prove himself he still has 50-50 chance. He had like 80 percent chance - but two or three things are killing him

1) Munya reforms - Mt kenya are very particular on agricluture - and Munya has really turned around tea and coffee sub-sectors. Really bad news for Kiunjuri because his tenure at ministry was lacklustre. Ruto had brought him to cabinet hoping he will raise his game, improve his english, wear a tie and sound like a polished DPORK. Now all he has left is kikuyu proverbs.

2) TSP has failed to gain any traction. Moses Kuria is better at least his party has some traction. However Moses Kuria comes from Gatundu South and cannot replace Uhuru - it's already bad optics that another Kikuyu will be DPORK and Ruto has to consider the propaganda against two tribes - especially it will be lead by Uhuru like he did in Mululu. So Justin Muturi may become better option. Uhuru is spoiling for his own people.

3) They are wasting time with Karua and Kuria - all the three will never agree - on anything.

Finally the only candidate that would make Ruto very afraid is James Mwangi of Equity - but seems he is in team Ruto - if he is lending 15B to Ugandan on strength of a phone call.

Any other candidate will simply be labelled a dynasty project and wont have any traction.

So is it Ruto-Kiunjuri or Ruto-Wahome or Ruto-Weta or what?