Author Topic: Laughable Moi era tactics from Anti-Ruto forces deployed in Meru  (Read 1310 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-31-cops-disrupt-uda-aspirants-meeting-in-meru-over-lack-of-permit/

These kind of tactics don't work except make your opponent appear more popular; so popular you have to stop them;

I thought Matiangi learnt something from fellow Gusii vibokos?

Kenyans will not go back to MOi - be it through BBI or through brute force.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Laughable Moi era tactics from Anti-Ruto forces deployed in Meru
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2021, 06:16:09 PM »
In that case you should be celebrating not whining
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2021, 06:20:01 PM »
Good morning Pundit :) - the Ruto and Tangatanga we know have no democratic bone in their bodies. But as usual you spew from both sides of the mouth now that the shoe is on the other foot

Is Bomet Governor Ruto LIFE IN DANGER? MERCILESS BEATING by Police, Sustains Serious INJURIES

Pro-DP youth assault Isaac Ruto

Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto talks to reporters upon arrival at Wilson Airport on November 07,2016.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2021, 06:21:57 PM »
By the way, did Isaac (DP Ruto victim) and Matiba (Moi victim) become more popular -  :) - or does this new wisdom only apply to your hero?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2021, 06:25:00 PM »
Just like Isaac, these UDA thugs have themselves to blame  :)

https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/governor-ruto-off-south-africa-treatment-nose

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 06:31:10 PM »
I am celebrating. They are giving UDA free momentum. Imagine if police had not shown up. Nobody would have known UDA were in Meru :)
In that case you should be celebrating not whining

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2021, 06:32:31 PM »

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-31-cops-disrupt-uda-aspirants-meeting-in-meru-over-lack-of-permit/

These kind of tactics don't work except make your opponent appear more popular; so popular you have to stop them;

I thought Matiangi learnt something from fellow Gusii vibokos?

Kenyans will not go back to MOi - be it through BBI or through brute force.
Waste of time in Meru and mlima people are just waiting for kura 2022 gatheca is done. Guy is on his last kicks tosharing muturi eti to get Meru /mt.kenya east is poverty of the mind.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2021, 06:32:53 PM »
Stop writting nonsense you do not know.
William Ruto in RV has never participated or encouraged or financed any violence against anybody in RV.

Kalenjin hate such kind of tactics - they backfire badly. Moi himself eventually became ostracized because Kalenjin are very democratic people - since eons ago- Moi had attempted to bring foreign concepts - like clannism - and such - Kalenjin always elected the best leader of age group long before Mzungu was here - and even those gifted - like say Maasai imports of Koitalel - had to proof their worth or they would be killed. It was always MERITOCRAYC in kalenjin. You're brave, stronger, tactical and a leader...you become the natural leader of your war company. You're wise and leader..you become the elder. Your can out predict everyone - you become chief laibon.

Isaac Ruto is a very violent politician cut from Raila school - and he was using county officials and goons to cause chaos.

By the way, did Isaac (DP Ruto victim) and Matiba (Moi victim) become more popular -  :) - or does this new wisdom only apply to your hero?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2021, 06:34:26 PM »
Isaac and political violence are twins. WSR never engages in such. Ruto knows politics is BRAIN,MONEY and MOUTH WORK. Anybody deploying goons, police and such is not as talented as WSR.

That is why when people talk about WSR financing political violence or land clashes - then they clearly don't know the man. Why would someone so good in propaganda use violence - when he can sweat talk you - and maybe throw some money.

Good morning Pundit :) - the Ruto and Tangatanga we know have no democratic bone in their bodies. But as usual you spew from both sides of the mouth now that the shoe is on the other foot

Is Bomet Governor Ruto LIFE IN DANGER? MERCILESS BEATING by Police, Sustains Serious INJURIES

Pro-DP youth assault Isaac Ruto

Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto talks to reporters upon arrival at Wilson Airport on November 07,2016.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2021, 06:50:32 PM »
I am not inventing anything - these are actual news articles. Isaac faced the music for daring to oppose your Kalenjin god. Ati William Ruto does not engage in political violence 8) :o - you are a stranger in Jerusalem kweli. Like I said - the shoe is on the other foot hence your laughable principles. All things being "done to Ruto" - attacks on judiciary, police manhandling his supporters... I just need to dig up yours, Itumbi's and Moses Kuria #WakoraNetwork and poor Isaac in bandages to expose your hypocrisy.

Stop writting nonsense you do not know.
William Ruto in RV has never participated or encouraged or financed any violence against anybody in RV.

Kalenjin hate such kind of tactics - they backfire badly. Moi himself eventually became ostracized because Kalenjin are very democratic people - since eons ago- Moi had attempted to bring foreign concepts - like clannism - and such - Kalenjin always elected the best leader of age group long before Mzungu was here - and even those gifted - like say Maasai imports of Koitalel - had to proof their worth or they would be killed. It was always MERITOCRAYC in kalenjin

Isaac Ruto is a very violent politician cut from Raila school - and he was using county officials and goons to cause chaos.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2021, 07:06:25 PM »
That is nonsense. Isaac as he won't storm a football stadium where Joyce was in attendance. There was usual isaac goons beating up everyone - it became stone throwing match. The police intervene and throw a tear gas. It hit Isaac accidentally. He tried to milk it - run to South Africa - but everyone knew the goon had got his medicine.

Post-Isaac Bomet is now as peaceful as Kericho.

Isaac and Raila are twins. I really pity Luos...under the wrath of tribal dictator.

I am not inventing anything - these are actual news articles. Isaac faced the music for daring to oppose your Kalenjin god. Ati William Ruto does not engage in political violence 8) :o - you are a stranger in Jerusalem kweli. Like I said - the shoe is on the other foot hence your laughable principles. All things being "done to Ruto" - attacks on judiciary, police manhandling his supporters... I just need to dig up yours, Itumbi's and Moses Kuria #WakoraNetwork and poor Isaac in bandages to expose your hypocrisy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2021, 07:08:51 PM »
Here is the story of the goon -Mr Ruto, according to a statement by the Council of Governors, had tried to seek the release of youths arrested at the stadium before the situation turned chaotic, with police lobbing tear gas canisters, one of which hit him below his right eye.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2021, 07:18:40 PM »
Here is your boy attacking Judiciary you now insist Uhuru must respect. Principles don't change because you lost executive power

?s=20

DP Ruto excites Twitter with ‘Nasa hao’ rant
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/dp-ruto-excites-twitter-nasa-hao-rant

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2021, 07:22:44 PM »
Strawman argument. Everyone is free to disagree (strongly) with judge rulings. I have for a long term been a great admirer of  Justice Mumbi but I disagree strongly with her erosion of governors security of tenure...does that mean I attack her?

Threatening judges with violence or unspecified action or Tujus you need the police to defend you or trying to assisinate them like Uhuru did to Mwilu is a redline that I won't support.

Disagree with judges as much as possible and as loudly as you can - and it ends there. Just like in politics it should end there - no assisination - no using kra - no misusing police - no corruption tsar.

Here is your boy attacking Judiciary you now insist Uhuru must respect. Principles don't change because you lost executive power

?s=20

DP Ruto excites Twitter with ‘Nasa hao’ rant
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/news/dp-ruto-excites-twitter-nasa-hao-rant

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2021, 07:24:15 PM »
Propaganda and brains work when noone is strong-arming you. Especially the state. Otherwise we know how Ruto and his Kalenjin savages react when  cheated. His case is merely suspended by ICC. Unless there is a new definition of violence - you really don't want a Ruto vs Raila debate on that.

Isaac and political violence are twins. WSR never engages in such. Ruto knows politics is BRAIN,MONEY and MOUTH WORK. Anybody deploying goons, police and such is not as talented as WSR.

That is why when people talk about WSR financing political violence or land clashes - then they clearly don't know the man. Why would someone so good in propaganda use violence - when he can sweat talk you - and maybe throw some money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2021, 07:27:19 PM »
There is time for violence or war - but if you need violence on daily basis then you're in wrong proffesion - like Raila. The Engineer should be welding gas containers at Spectre. Politics require brain power and mouth power that he lacks.

Kalenjin are very peaceful people 99% of the time - and 1% they are at war - then it's war. But Isaac and Raila every day they have to finance goons to beat down opposition. That is expensive dictatorship that likes of Kagame and Museveni run.

Propaganda and brains work when noone is strong-arming you. Especially the state. Otherwise we know how Ruto and his Kalenjin savages react when  cheated. His case is merely suspended by ICC. Unless there is a new definition of violence - you really don't want a Ruto vs Raila debate on that.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2021, 07:37:11 PM »
Nobody disagrees you should respect court orders. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Uhuru is Uhuru and has not changed an inch - you and Ruto got him elected thrice.

For example, what was your opinion when Mwilu bodyguard was murdered to block SCORK form stopping 2017 repeat  presidential elections?

You want independent judiciary but loudly sang #WakoraNetwork
You want independent police but cheered when Duale change police act for PORK to appoint IG
I am sure you now want independent IEBC - unlike before - you will wail here when Uhuru appoint unfriendly crew

See? All the "principles" you are preaching are new, fresh, mbya - acquired recently or circa Mar 30 2018  :)

Strawman argument. Everyone is free to disagree (strongly) with judge rulings. I have for a long term been a great admirer of  Justice Mumbi but I disagree strongly with her erosion of governors security of tenure...does that mean I attack her?

Threatening judges with violence or unspecified action or Tujus you need the police to defend you or trying to assisinate them like Uhuru did to Mwilu is a redline that I won't support.

Disagree with judges as much as possible and as loudly as you can - and it ends there. Just like in politics it should end there - no assisination - no using kra - no misusing police - no corruption tsar.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2021, 10:24:51 PM »
I can support Uhuru or devil without endorsing all their actions. I can support Uhuru without supporting his long murder rap shiet. I can support Ruto without supporting his corrupt activities. I am supporting them because if you give me 2 credible candidates - like in 2022 - Raila and Ruto - I will support Ruto as the better option. I'd be a principled fool to support somebody who scores 0.2% - there is more to leadership than have clean record.

Now dig the archives and show me evidence that I have ever supported someone to be maimed or killed or corruption or name it. I have no doubt that Ruto is a big thief - his wealth alone surely cannot be honestly earned. I have no doubt that Uhuru is a killer who financed Mungiki, later killed Mungiki and has killed many people. Well I have no evidence but I have no doubt they did it.

I have absolutely no doubt that Raila is very corrupt, also very murderous and very foolish.

Now if you give me thieves, murderous, name all that vices - to pick - the best. I will ignore all their vices - they are equal - and focus on what they can do for me and kenya.

This is where Ruto comes tops. He can grind the hours, deliver and get shiet done for me. I don't really care if they steal the moon - as long as they tarmac the road to Kapsenger, give us pipe water, provide electricity and the rest we can handle on our own.

Jubilee under Ruto gave us all the 3 - and we are very happy to vote for them - 10 times if need be. These are basic needs that we require from modern gov - a paved road, piped water and electricity - FINITO. Maybe throw in security - although in Kapsengere - we are our brother keepers and can deal with any security threat.

Now we got few problems - serious problems - of unemployment - if someone can solve that - or talk about it - like Ruto is doing - people will listen. But only after paving the roads, piping clean water, and electricifying our homes.

Nobody disagrees you should respect court orders. I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Uhuru is Uhuru and has not changed an inch - you and Ruto got him elected thrice.

For example, what was your opinion when Mwilu bodyguard was murdered to block SCORK form stopping 2017 repeat  presidential elections?

You want independent judiciary but loudly sang #WakoraNetwork
You want independent police but cheered when Duale change police act for PORK to appoint IG
I am sure you now want independent IEBC - unlike before - you will wail here when Uhuru appoint unfriendly crew

See? All the "principles" you are preaching are new, fresh, mbya - acquired recently or circa Mar 30 2018  :)