Author Topic: Pundit has been wary of Moses Kuria for long time  (Read 6826 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Pundit has been wary of Moses Kuria for long time
« on: November 06, 2019, 09:43:23 AM »
Lying and conspiracy to destroy the nation economy is enough to see him resign - but obviously we know he is desperate first time MP trying to run before he can walk.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001348275/we-have-destroyed-kenya-says-uhuru-s-mp
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 03:01:44 PM by Robina »

Online Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Moses Kuria just said what we all know.
Everyone knew Uhuru is a lazy person and only good for parties. He has even turned out to be worse than I imagined. Now his folks are "rebelling". :D :D :D
Too late.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kuria is a whistleblower and deserves to be congratulated. Why should he resign? It's Uhuru and Ruto who are squarely guilty.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I,..MOSES KURIA.., having been elected a member of the Senate /National Assembly do swear (in the name of the Almighty God) (solemnly affirm) that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the People and the Republic of Kenya; that I will obey, respect, uphold, preserve, protect and defend this Constitution of the Republic of Kenya; and that I will faithfully and conscientiously discharge the duties of a member of Parliament. (So help me God).

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Whistleblowers get immunity or reduced sentence. If you were not self-serving you would see him as a witness. Of course he's positioning himself as Kikuyu chief. His problem is naivety - cause he can't take on the big boys by himself. What happened to his Team Wanjiku?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Samidoh will become a kikuyu chief before Kuria - I don't think he has the leadership material required - he is just a heckler.
Whistleblowers get immunity or reduced sentence. If you were not self-serving you would see him as a witness. Of course he's positioning himself as Kikuyu chief. His problem is naivety - cause he can't take on the big boys by himself. What happened to his Team Wanjiku?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Samidoh? Kuria is naive yes. No gravitas. He can be a good dog against Kiunjuri and Ichung'was if promised a carrot - aka some real power. He has huge ego and vanity. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yes samidoh is kikuyu secular artist that I hear is more popular than the peacock kuria

Offline patel

• Enigma
Moses kuria was elected because he knows how to respond and answer Raila and ODM....now when handshake happened what was Moses Kuria to do? He needs a new job description....on the said remarks he is right uhuru and Ruto they have been lying to kenya about the state of the economy. The have borrowed and borrowed and now the country is broke....everybody is crying, wherever you go people are only talking about tough economic situation. The 60 ksh unga Ruto promised is at 135 ksh...and yet

Offline patel

• Enigma
 Precisely. Ndii predictions have come true. Everything in this kauntry issa lie

Moses Kuria just said what we all know.
Everyone knew Uhuru is a lazy person and only good for parties. He has even turned out to be worse than I imagined. Now his folks are "rebelling". :D :D :D
Too late.

Offline patel

• Enigma
You got jokes...those are just empty words with no meaning..when did words mean anything in this country? Beneficiaries of electoral theft and indicted criminals for crimes against humanity have sworn the same allegiance and the country never skipped a beat. So why should Moses kuria resign?
I,..MOSES KURIA.., having been elected a member of the Senate /National Assembly do swear (in the name of the Almighty God) (solemnly affirm) that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the People and the Republic of Kenya; that I will obey, respect, uphold, preserve, protect and defend this Constitution of the Republic of Kenya; and that I will faithfully and conscientiously discharge the duties of a member of Parliament. (So help me God).

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Kuria is a whistleblower and deserves to be congratulated. Why should he resign? It's Uhuru and Ruto who are squarely guilty.
Yes. Its not illegal to do what his committee did. Part of the political system around the world.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Pundit has been wary of Moses Kuria for long time
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2021, 03:02:38 PM »
Pundit if Kuria PEP edge out UDA your nightmare could come true

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2021, 03:21:52 PM »
I don't trust him :) - he was part of ICC fixers :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2021, 03:22:18 PM »
But why edit the thread heading

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2021, 07:26:55 PM »
But why edit the thread heading

To stress the pont... duh it's 2 years old.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2021, 07:30:40 PM »
Is that it? If he can be kichwa ngumu for Ruto he could snatch the mountain. You and paranoid Ruto fear he could get toshwad by Raila. Obviously the clown antics are an act.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 07:46:03 PM »

You know Kuria can say anything for political expediency.
Most recently he said Kimunya bribed him 100k to vote for BBI and that there finished Kimunyas brouhaha about passing BBI in Parliament.