Author Topic: Azimio goons and deepstate attack IEBC preparing to respond to their allegation  (Read 429 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
We are seeing an historic petition where riggers/deep state/system who played dirty - are the complainers. It very funny

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Uhuru, Raila, and their minions are extremely fearful of impending Ruto's 20-year Presidency [2022-2042]. They know corruption, state capture, and all their tentacles perpetuating corruption will come to an end. Kenyatta, Moi , and Odinga families better be well prepared. Ruto's goal beside lifting Kenya's economy is to weaken them considerably in all fronts!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
90% of Kenya want that happen - Ruto will become so popular and a legend if he does that. For most people this is akin to kick out the Brits - kick out the black colonizers who took over from British - is the real independence folks are looking at.
Uhuru, Raila, and their minions are extremely fearful of impending Ruto's 20-year Presidency [2022-2042]. They know corruption, state capture, and all their tentacles perpetuating corruption will come to an end. Kenyatta, Moi , and Odinga families better be well prepared. Ruto's goal beside lifting Kenya's economy is to weaken them considerably in all fronts!

Offline sema

• Enigma

But they are doing it in a very unintelligent way. If I were Uhuru I'd be trying to cut a deal. Attacking people with pangas? Killing returning officers? I keep saying the US knows what they're doing. Next will be Chebukati (wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill him)