Author Topic: Are kenya really testing corona  (Read 8777 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Are kenya really testing corona
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2020, 08:30:52 PM »
Kenyans will die until wapate adabu. Folks are still moving around drinking and socializing

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2020, 07:06:16 PM »
Kenyans will die until wapate adabu. Folks are still moving around drinking and socializing

Kenyans, and Africans are still not dying like Americans.  And yet, by American standards, there is really no social distancing happening.  Most of the time, when something this dangerous(as far as I believe) strikes Africa, we see scenes from hell. 

I think Dr. Stella Immanuel is a kook, demon sperm and all.  She also mentioned that hydroxychloroquine is commonly used in Africa and therefore it's not dangerous(I think that is true).  Could it also be the reason why Africans are not getting the same bang for the buck with Covid-19?  Could why Africans are not dying so much hold the answer to this disease?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2020, 07:55:38 PM »
The quarantining of those who were flying in worked in stopping crazy explosion. A healthy young population too easily shaking off the infection.

Tanzania with no masks, no restrictions is doing well. The Mkapa burial people were all over even the old timers.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2020, 02:07:38 AM »

Kenyans, and Africans are still not dying like Americans.  And yet, by American standards, there is really no social distancing happening.  Most of the time, when something this dangerous(as far as I believe) strikes Africa, we see scenes from hell. 

I think Dr. Stella Immanuel is a kook, demon sperm and all.  She also mentioned that hydroxychloroquine is commonly used in Africa and therefore it's not dangerous(I think that is true).  Could it also be the reason why Africans are not getting the same bang for the buck with Covid-19?  Could why Africans are not dying so much hold the answer to this disease?

THe malaria drugs used in USA are very toxic. They are not well researched like the ones we have at home. There was a drug that soldiers used during GULFwar for malaria prevention. It made a lot of them have mental problems that resulted in someone waking up and killing the whole family as a result of paranoia. I was prescribed a drug called Planquenil one time. That drug is a devil drug it can lead to eyesight. I think TRump messed with Hdydro and you can see he is now in ill health

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
And the Bukusu are still circumcising. Bars countrywide are closed yet all night upto 6am, 7am, 8am in a Bukusu homestead 'barengehe" (laid out the local brew) and are dancing away with culture dance where whilst drunk or sober they hold each other, zero social distance no masks. I think God loves the Bukusu but I am waiting for Aug 14th, two weeks timeframe when Corona starts dropping Bungoma county residents like flies.. SMDH  :-\

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2020, 06:50:22 PM »
The quarantining of those who were flying in worked in stopping crazy explosion. A healthy young population too easily shaking off the infection.

Tanzania with no masks, no restrictions is doing well. The Mkapa burial people were all over even the old timers.

TZ seems unaffected.  But it's not because those folks are healthy.  Magufuli is a crackpot, but he may yet be lucky this one time.  I don't buy the lack of community spread.  That is history in most countries. 

But I totally agree with your observation of people going about their lives like there is nothing with no consequences.  And, no, these folks are otherwise generally not the image of robust health.  That is what is baffling. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2020, 06:51:40 PM »
And the Bukusu are still circumcising. Bars countrywide are closed yet all night upto 6am, 7am, 8am in a Bukusu homestead 'barengehe" (laid out the local brew) and are dancing away with culture dance where whilst drunk or sober they hold each other, zero social distance no masks. I think God loves the Bukusu but I am waiting for Aug 14th, two weeks timeframe when Corona starts dropping Bungoma county residents like flies.. SMDH  :-\

They are obsessed with this "imbalu" thing aren't they?  Why don't they abandon it and just do it in hospital?

Harriet Tubman

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2020, 12:51:09 PM »

They are obsessed with this "imbalu" thing aren't they?  Why don't they abandon it and just do it in hospital?
At a time of hardship especially Youth unemployment and Corona, how do you give up a month in your life where moving from homestead to homestead you are guaranteed a full meal(s) each day? The only guy who will think like you is the homestead owner who in the name of fulfillment of cultural rites is set back at least 100K feeding people 80% who invited themselves.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 02:49:16 PM »
We are not going to die like flies. Mwafrika is fighting off the virus like champs - our lives we have fought worse challenges wanting to kill us.
The hysteria is mainly with obese elites with all sort of preexisting conditions. Even our healthcare workers are just doing well with all the risky exposure given most have no PPEs or are recycling - such a shithole as Uhuru relatives share out billions! Too bad for that Lugaliki lady and others who will be exposed due to corrupt Mafya House.

The number of Kenyans possibly infected with Covid-19 has been scaled down to at least 1.6 million after further analysis of antibody tests.

Exposure in the entire population could be higher because the 1.6 million are only those aged 15 to 64 years as at June 16.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-08-03-16-million-kenyans-carry-covid-19-antibodies-study/?fbclid=IwAR2em9zq7XZO9ouTb__TNgy0YhyHjWK7FLYBBx5Nc-rITnnAdmhXdlFogcg

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2020, 06:04:56 PM »

At a time of hardship especially Youth unemployment and Corona, how do you give up a month in your life where moving from homestead to homestead you are guaranteed a full meal(s) each day? The only guy who will think like you is the homestead owner who in the name of fulfillment of cultural rites is set back at least 100K feeding people 80% who invited themselves.

You may have a point.  Different pressures force different priorities.  I noticed that Bukusus(and Luhyas in general) didn't have female circumcision.  But they had male circumcision.  This is unusual in Kenya as far as I can tell.  What's the history behind that?

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2020, 08:36:08 AM »
No more testing. Let's kick mzungu nonsense and go Magufuli way and have BBI politics blow dust to eyes of corona coalition.

The mismanagement cost will be recovered in 15+ years in education, health and obvious economy.
https://citizentv.co.ke/news/who-drop-in-covid-19-cases-in-kenya-a-result-of-low-testing-contract-tracing-343719/

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2020, 07:15:56 PM »

You may have a point.  Different pressures force different priorities. I noticed that Bukusus(and Luhyas in general) didn't have female circumcision.  But they had male circumcision.  This is unusual in Kenya as far as I can tell.  What's the history behind that?
We may seem a parochial society but IMHO the bukusu focus. Male circumcision is a rite of passage. FGM serves an additional purpose, that of controlling women's sexuality... Now often you read about Luhyia men 'terrorizing" / potezarizing women of other tribes and races.. why would a luyhia man want her woman to have no desire?

FGM is not aligned to our culture.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2020, 09:00:25 PM »
Are you guys headed for winter lockdown with us?

Uhuru calls another Covid-19 summit to review measures
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001391809/uhuru-convenes-another-covid-19-summit-to-review-measures
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2020, 04:43:44 PM »
Uhuru is very happy with the restrictions. It is the only thing left through which to remind people who have moved on that he is still powerful president.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2020, 11:05:54 PM »
Covid has now entered eac region. By end of next month Ugandans will die in droves. Then ss and then Tanzania. It will go to Congo and then come back to kenya. It is going to clean up the population culling the weak and sick

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2020, 01:46:58 PM »
I hear Kenyans are starting to die..but nobody cares...we have to stop or start reggae.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2020, 01:47:58 PM »
Precisely. He really want to stop lameduck thing. That is why he is bitter than politicians are campaigning. I don't know what he want them to do. There is a reason constitution disallow politicians in cabinet...although Tuju sits there illegally.

Uhuru is very happy with the restrictions. It is the only thing left through which to remind people who have moved on that he is still powerful president.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2021, 01:04:37 PM »
Herd immunity through political rallies has continued.

Hypocrisy galore. PR for mzungu donors that we are doing something unlike Magufuli will continue.