Author Topic: Harry And Markle  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Harry And Markle
« on: March 09, 2021, 07:33:23 PM »
Apparently Prince Charles, Harry's dad was concerned that their kid(seven eights white) would be too dark to deserve a royal title.  Meghan(three quarters white) is not even black in any meaningful sense of that term.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Harry And Markle
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 09:11:58 PM »
Fuck them Royal retards. Meghan is an idiot. You do not marry into a family that you cant get along with extended family. Meghan problem is that she had a dead beat dad. So all decisions got her where she is were purely hers without someone else in her corner with more exprience on this.

To put it nicely her marriage is doomed. She has no leverage and harry will have to go back home to his Royal family at some point

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 09:55:27 PM »
Fuck them Royal retards. Meghan is an idiot. You do not marry into a family that you cant get along with extended family. Meghan problem is that she had a dead beat dad. So all decisions got her where she is were purely hers without someone else in her corner with more exprience on this.

To put it nicely her marriage is doomed. She has no leverage and harry will have to go back home to his Royal family at some point
Plato I dont beleieve its you who said that. Someone must have used your avatar. They love each other and they deserve to be left alone. They will flourish without the titles.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 03:15:29 AM »
She is not usual blonde dumb girl but a successful actress...so she can't take any crap for money and fame

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 03:33:27 AM »
She is not usual blonde dumb girl but a successful actress...so she can't take any crap for money and fame

She was there for money and fame. She is your usual white passing African Americans who only claim their racial identity when they get whopped by White power. Anway she played her little hollywood princess fancy life and got beat by heartless Queen.
Americans are arrogant and dumb. They have bought fanatize Royal Family and the whole monarchy nonsense.

She didnt understand she wont be dealing with a family dynamics only but an instutituion that is ruthless and powerful.

These two are naive kids. I wish them and I hope they have learnt their lessons

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 03:41:44 AM »

She was there for money and fame. She is your usual white passing African Americans who only claim their racial identity when they get whopped by White power. Anway she played her little hollywood princess fancy life and got beat by heartless Queen.
Americans are arrogant and dumb. They have bought fanatize Royal Family and the whole monarchy nonsense.

She didnt understand she wont be dealing with a family dynamics only but an instutituion that is ruthless and powerful.

She is Canadian. Yes, it was a huge risk marrying into the royal family, young women don't make the best decisions in life. She is just a tragic mullato girl. Getting out of the royal family was the right thing for her mental state.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 05:39:12 AM »
Apparently Prince Charles, Harry's dad was concerned that their kid(seven eights white) would be too dark to deserve a royal title.  Meghan(three quarters white) is not even black in any meaningful sense of that term.

My understanding is that only the children and grandchildren of the reigning monarch get a title, with the exception of the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales (who currently is Prince Charles). This is a 100+ year old law that started during an older monarch (King George V or something) at a time when there was need to cut down on the number of titled royalty to reduce the tax-payer's burden. So the cut-off was placed at grandkids. It's been protocol since well before Queen Elizabeth was born. That's why there are not thousands of "Princes and Princesses" in the UK like there are in Saudi Arabia. Coz not everybody descended from royalty gets an automatic title.

So this means the Queen's own children and grandchildren (with the exception of her daughter's, Princess Anne's, children, who also don't get an automatic title), are the only royalty who get a title directly from the Queen, along with their spouses who derive it from them directly.

The only great grand kid with an automatic title is William's first son, Prince George, again, because he's the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales. Queen Elizabeth gave a special dispensation for his siblings to also get a title so he wouldn't be the only one among his siblings; so all three of William's children have a title; However, it's understood that Charlotte's and Louis's are by a special grant that goes against protocol. All the other great grand-kids by the Queen's other grand-children do not have and will not get a title. Only Harry's children will get a title once Charles is King. At that point, Harry's kids will be the grand-kids of a reigning monarch and will each get an automatic title.

So I really am disinclined to believe Meghan's story that he was denied a title because of race. It's their long-standing tradition. I think the Queen only broke protocol for William's kids because they are the children (not grandkids) of a future monarch, and are all ahead of Harry and of Charle's Siblings in the line of succession.

I also don't buy that she couldn't get outside help for mental health problems to save the royals' image because:
1) Prince Harry had therapy for mental health issues for seven years: this is all public knowledge. Why couldn't Meghan see his therapist?
2) Meghan got her own doctor for delivery, refused Kate's. I don't see how she couldn't manage the same with a therapist.
3) They have lots of their own money: She has $5 million from suits and he has his mother's $25 million endowment.

I remember the Palace breaking protocol to defend her from the UK's vile press when she was just a girlfriend. They never speak on behalf of the romantic partners of their members until there's an official engagement announcement: So they speak for fiancés and spouses. Meghan was the only girlfriend they have ever done this for.

Lastly, Meghan was reported by the UK's former Communications Secretary for bullying her staff in Sussex. The family's HR department is now forced to investigate it as they are the formal employers of those women.

My opinion? I think there was regular in-law/family beef coupled with a Hollywood personality getting used to the strict ways of a European monarchy. In the interview, she was complaining about having to curtsey before the Queen outside public functions. . . but c'mon. Did she really not know that people do that? Margaret Thatcher did so and she was the elected Prime Minister of the UK. The men Prime Ministers and royalty also bow. To me, it's really not a big deal and kinda surprising that she was taken aback by it. Maybe I'm just a sucker for tradition and culture.

They are now free in Hollywood with a lucractive Netflix deal. I really wish they wouldn't attack their family, especially Harry, whatever beef they had between them. No family is perfect. Just this past week, mine were up in arms against each other before we settled it in a meeting. I do not support Harry and Meghan here.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2021, 05:54:49 AM »

My understanding is that only the children and grandchildren of the reigning monarch get a title, with the exception of the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales (who currently is Prince Charles). This is a 100+ year old law that started during an older monarch (King George V or something) at a time when there was need to cut down on the number of titled royalty to reduce the tax-payer's burden. So the cut-off was placed at grandkids. It's been protocol since well before Queen Elizabeth was born. That's why there are not thousands of "Princes and Princesses" in the UK like there are in Saudi Arabia. Coz not everybody descended from royalty gets an automatic title.

So this means the Queen's own children and grandchildren (with the exception of her daughter's, Princess Anne's, children, who also don't get an automatic title), are the only royalty who get a title directly from the Queen, along with their spouses who derive it from them directly. The only great grand kid with an automatic title is William's first son, Prince George, again, because he's the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales. Queen Elizabeth gave a special dispensation for his siblings to also get a title so he wouldn't be the only one among his siblings; so all three of William's children have a title; However, it's understood that Charlotte's and Louis's are by a special grant that goes against protocol. All the other great grand-kids by the Queen's other grand-children do not have and will not get a title. Only Harry's children will get a title once Charles is King. At that point, they will be the grand-kids of a reigning monarch and will get an automatic title.

So I really am disinclined to believe Meghan's story that he was denied because of race. It's their long-standing tradition. I think the Queen broke protocol for William's kids because they are the children of a future monarch.

I also don't buy that she couldn't get outside help for mental health problems to save the royals' image because:
1) Prince Harry had therapy for mental health issues for seven years: this is all public knowledge. Why couldn't Meghan see his therapist?
2) Meghan got her own doctor for delivery, refused Kate's. I don't see how she couldn't manage the same with a therapist.
3) They have lots of their own money: She has $5 million from suits and he has his mother's $25 million endowment.

I remember the Palace breaking protocol to defend her from the UK's vile press when she was just a girlfriend. They never speak on behalf of the romantic partners of their members until there's an official engagement announcement: So they speak for fiancés and spouses. Meghan was the only girlfriend they have ever done this for.

My opinion? I think there was regular in-law/family beef coupled with a Hollywood personality getting used to the strict ways of a European monarchy. She was complaining about having to curtsey before the Queen . . . but c'mon. Did she really not know that people do that? Margaret Thatcher did so and she was the Prime Minister. The men Prime Ministers and royalty also bow. To me, it's really not a big deal and kinda surprising that she was taken aback by it. Maybe I'm a sucker for tradition and culture.

They are now free in Hollywood with a lucractive Netflix deal. I really wish they wouldn't attack their family, especially Harry, whatever beef they had between them. No family is perfect. Just this past week, mine were up in arms against each other before we settled it in a meeting. I do not support Harry and Meghan here.

:bravo_2:

Dear Mami, kudos, you have changed my view. I think Harry and Meghan are overdoing it. I do think the palace bent over backwards to protect her, obviously to forestall any future claims of racism of the kind she is hurling about right now, just shows you can never please people enough. Anyway the blame should be squarely on her for getting herself into this situation why marry into an institution if your heart is not fully in it. Just tell the prince I want nothing to do with royal hocus pocus, and invite him to be a commoner if he truly loves you.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2021, 04:36:53 PM »

So this means the Queen's own children and grandchildren (with the exception of her daughter's, Princess Anne's, children, who also don't get an automatic title), are the only royalty who get a title directly from the Queen, along with their spouses who derive it from them directly.

The only great grand kid with an automatic title is William's first son, Prince George, again, because he's the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales. Queen Elizabeth gave a special dispensation for his siblings to also get a title so he wouldn't be the only one among his siblings; so all three of William's children have a title; However, it's understood that Charlotte's and Louis's are by a special grant that goes against protocol. All the other great grand-kids by the Queen's other grand-children do not have and will not get a title. Only Harry's children will get a title once Charles is King. At that point, Harry's kids will be the grand-kids of a reigning monarch and will each get an automatic title.

So I really am disinclined to believe Meghan's story that he was denied a title because of race. It's their long-standing tradition. I think the Queen only broke protocol for William's kids because they are the children (not grandkids) of a future monarch, and are all ahead of Harry and of Charle's Siblings in the line of succession.

Lastly, Meghan was reported by the UK's former Communications Secretary for bullying her staff in Sussex. The family's HR department is now forced to investigate it as they are the formal employers of those women.

My opinion? I think there was regular in-law/family beef coupled with a Hollywood personality getting used to the strict ways of a European monarchy. In the interview, she was complaining about having to curtsey before the Queen outside public functions. . . but c'mon. Did she really not know that people do that? Margaret Thatcher did so and she was the elected Prime Minister of the UK. The men Prime Ministers and royalty also bow. To me, it's really not a big deal and kinda surprising that she was taken aback by it. Maybe I'm just a sucker for tradition and culture.

That's an interesting perspective.  So they may be lying, or there is some genuine misunderstanding about the titles. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2021, 04:38:17 PM »

So this means the Queen's own children and grandchildren (with the exception of her daughter's, Princess Anne's, children, who also don't get an automatic title), are the only royalty who get a title directly from the Queen, along with their spouses who derive it from them directly. The only great grand kid with an automatic title is William's first son, Prince George, again, because he's the oldest grandchild of the Prince of Wales. Queen Elizabeth gave a special dispensation for his siblings to also get a title so he wouldn't be the only one among his siblings; so all three of William's children have a title; However, it's understood that Charlotte's and Louis's are by a special grant that goes against protocol. All the other great grand-kids by the Queen's other grand-children do not have and will not get a title. Only Harry's children will get a title once Charles is King. At that point, they will be the grand-kids of a reigning monarch and will get an automatic title.

So I really am disinclined to believe Meghan's story that he was denied because of race. It's their long-standing tradition. I think the Queen broke protocol for William's kids because they are the children of a future monarch.

My opinion? I think there was regular in-law/family beef coupled with a Hollywood personality getting used to the strict ways of a European monarchy. She was complaining about having to curtsey before the Queen . . . but c'mon. Did she really not know that people do that? Margaret Thatcher did so and she was the Prime Minister. The men Prime Ministers and royalty also bow. To me, it's really not a big deal and kinda surprising that she was taken aback by it. Maybe I'm a sucker for tradition and culture.

:bravo_2:

Dear Mami, kudos, you have changed my view. I think Harry and Meghan are overdoing it. I do think the palace bent over backwards to protect her, obviously to forestall any future claims of racism of the kind she is hurling about right now, just shows you can never please people enough. Anyway the blame should be squarely on her for getting herself into this situation why marry into an institution if your heart is not fully in it. Just tell the prince I want nothing to do with royal hocus pocus, and invite him to be a commoner if he truly loves you.

Harry also made those accusations in a round about way.  In the same way, he also threw Prince Charles his dad, under the bus on those same accusations.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2021, 04:40:04 PM »

IMO they(and also the Royal family) are parasites raking in millions and providing NOTHING in return.  It's pure entertainment for me.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2021, 08:29:23 PM »
As for me, I'm on the side of Meghan and Harry. I think they're a lovely couple! I pray that their marriage survives.  :)

I found this exchange very interesting:

Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.