Author Topic: Alex Chamwada has just released a very informative video!  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Alex Chamwada has just released a very informative video!
« on: March 01, 2021, 08:50:55 PM »
Since I do not know whether one can post links here, I will just say that Alex Chamwada has just released a very good video on Huduma centers.

If you go to YouTube search box, type: "Why Huduma Kenya is an International Award-winning Program."
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Alex Chamwada has just released a very informative video!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 03:17:55 AM »
If people want to see Alex chamwada and Cambridge Analytica nonsense they will go look for it on YouTube.

Since I do not know whether one can post links here, I will just say that Alex Chamwada has just released a very good video on Huduma centers.

If you go to YouTube search box, type: "Why Huduma Kenya is an International Award-winning Program."

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 05:18:02 PM »
I do not see what is nonsensical about Alex Chamwada. Everyone has his/her taste. I happen to think his videos are very informative.

And what is the connection between him and Cambridge Analytica? Please enlighten me.

If people want to see Alex chamwada and Cambridge Analytica nonsense they will go look for it on YouTube.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 04:52:37 PM »
Now that I know it's okay to post links in this forum, here's the link for those who want to go directly to the video: