Author Topic: The state capture of raila is complete  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: The state capture of raila is complete
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2021, 08:10:53 AM »

Matter of fact apart from Swahili and English , I dont speak the other languages you have stated .......

First, if English is one of the 10 languages you speak, then obviously you don't write it that well.  :73:

Secondly I find your claim to speak 10 languages very strange, yet on this forum you can only mention or seem to know of only three languages spoken in this country that is in addition to Swahili and English, namely Kikuyu, Kalenjin and the third - Luo.

Thank you , I will keep on staing the facts,I speak 10 languages fyi, n im produd of that.

This poor guy does not understand English. Pundit was right about this fellow the moment he arrived on this forum - it is low IQ.
Notice how in this response, he tries to wriggle out of the specifics of this exchange by trying to introduce another person in the debate namely Uhuru. @Kichwa has lately been pointing out on this forum about tangatanga adherents moving goalposts...

Thankyou , I rest my case. Jommo cared for his people   Uhuru cares for family and wealth for that matter.

In this digital age, you don't  have to ask me moron. Make Wikipedia your friend.
In 1952, he was among the Kapenguria Six arrested and charged with masterminding the anti-colonial Mau Mau Uprising. Although protesting his innocencea view shared by later historians—he was convicted. He remained imprisoned at Lokitaung until 1959 and was then exiled to Lodwar until 1961.
Jomo Kenyatta

Why eas Kenyatta arrested ? Such a simple question for high IQed

These Luos pretend to know MAU MAU more than MT Kenyans, there is a reason why Kenyatta was arrested , matter of fact in Kenyattas last tally before beimg jailed he told MAU MAU how to operate.....
Grudgingly but deservedly I hand it to Pundit for knowing the Geography of his country, he will speak about small markets like Chwele which the ordinary Elite of these country would never have heard of unless of course that is their home area. Pundit has a knack of accurately identity members on this forum  down to their sub tribes simply from the discourse that takes place here.
At the other end of the spectrum are unapologetic tribalists on this forum, most likely stuck deep in the roots of their communities who it is like they only know three tribes in this country. The Kikuyu, the Kalenjin, not surprising for these two tribes because they run the country through a system they themselves coined as 50-50 and then anybody else not belonging to these two communities is labeled a Luo.
Not long ago in 2020 a character called @nowayhaha came limping here after choo.com went under. It didn't take 3 or 4 posts before @Pundit had called him out as having (in Pundit's words) Low IQ. They say all politics is local. That is so apt as to how some reason here that I can't blame Pundit for handing out those labels.
The story of the Mau Mau has been taught in the school curriculum since 1963, and even examined in National exams. Nobody can come here and claim to own it.