Author Topic: Wiper picks Muthama ex-wife for Machakos senate race  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Wiper picks Muthama ex-wife for Machakos senate race
« on: January 13, 2021, 08:57:23 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/wiper-to-unveil-muthama-ex-wife-for-machakos-mini-poll-3255542
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Wiper picks Muthama ex-wife for Machakos senate race
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:38 PM »
Look like clean shot by UDA..muthama wins

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 10:48:47 PM »
UDA has picked Muthama or what?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 11:03:17 PM »
kiala..mutua has katuku...obviously sonko muthama ruto combination is sure bet..especially when competitor is muthama broke wife  ...Ruto is doing clean sweep of makueni n machakos by taking sonko  kivutha and muthama.kitui ndio shida..coz kalonzo and charity are still united..only against Ruto..but they will eventually split

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2021, 08:01:35 AM »
We now have 3 solid hustler provences, RV, Central and Eastern. Baba 2022 will max out at below 20% if he attempt to run watch this space 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2021, 09:31:08 AM »
We now have 3 solid hustler provences, RV, Central and Eastern. Baba 2022 will max out at below 20% if he attempt to run watch this space

i thought you just took over Pwani as well - after Diani. Only in Tangatanga a single win (or an imaginary one) - translates to "solid provence".. everyone else needs a general election. Hata mass defections haitosi.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 09:47:41 AM »
kiala..mutua has katuku...obviously sonko muthama ruto combination is sure bet..especially when competitor is muthama broke wife  ...Ruto is doing clean sweep of makueni n machakos by taking sonko  kivutha and muthama.kitui ndio shida..coz kalonzo and charity are still united..only against Ruto..but they will eventually split

I only heard of UDA primaries- not any announcement of Kiala. Ben Kiala was distant 3rd or 4th for governor with 1% behind Mutua and Wavinya Ndeti. Muthama bile and money did not help him. There are no Kikuyu or Luo to malign there. Kivutha Kibwana folded his Muungano and joined Wiper to retain Makueni governorship - he surrendered to Kalonzo Musyoka. Ngilu of course is pro-Wiper or at least anti-Ruto.

Ati clean sweep.. still drunk on small Diani hubris :) If UDA had won say Emabakasi South kamba territory you would be screaming how Muthama or Ruto himself is new Kamba king. But Kalonzo is humble and quietly hold his ground- after 70% Embakasi sweep - no chest-thumping.

You always tell us about intimidation but likes of Kivutha prove that's a lie. Most Makueni MCA are Wiper and could easily hound him - yet Kivutha backs hustler unmolested. A big majority of Ukambani leaders are Wiper and BBI because both are popular on the ground.

Anyway Wiper picking Muthama bitter ex-wife is good tactic. She performed better than Kiala for Women Rep as Jubilee candidate - despite being well known Muthama antagonist. Muthama boy Kiala getting 1% for governor is the elephant in the room.  8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 10:36:41 AM »
 :lolz: Pundit & Njuri - when you come up for air maybe decipher to us this kitendawili and how you deduce Muthama is popular

Machakos governor results 2017
Dr Alfred Mutua (Chap Chap) - 235,700 - 53.27%
Wavinya Ndeti (Wiper Party) -  196,955 - 44.50%
Ben Kiala (Muthama boy) - negligible :) - 1%

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/21595-wavinya-ndeti-rejects-results-claims-governor-alfred-mutua-stole-her-votes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 10:48:44 AM »
Muthama was supporting and singularly financing Kalonzo. Now he has shifted his support and finances to Ruto - huge win for Ruto.

Machakos - you'll see that Kalonzo has no support.
This one Muthama-Sonko will take it - both are from Machakos - and have serious money and network. Add Ruto money in the mix.
Distant second will be Mutua.
Kalonzo will not even feature.

The same is happening in Makueni - where I think Ruto is just about to win over Mutula son - in addition to Prof Kivutha.

Ruto is taking over Ukambani.

Kalonzo and Charity will be fighting in Kitui.  Ruto will leave Kitui for them. Same way Mdvd will fight with Raila in Vihiga. Ruto also will leave Siaya, Kisumu and Homabay for  them.

The rest Ruto is in serious play. That is some 42 counties.

:lolz: Pundit & Njuri - when you come up for air maybe decipher to us this kitendawili and how you deduce Muthama is popular

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/21595-wavinya-ndeti-rejects-results-claims-governor-alfred-mutua-stole-her-votes

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2021, 10:58:01 AM »
Well bitter Muthama singularly financed Kiala and flopped big. After the fallout he did not run against Wiper Kabaka for fear of big embarassment. Peter Muthoka is richer than Muthama and now finance Wiper.

Does Muthama even have any solid reason to turn against Wiper? The way Uhuru tells us Ruto was impatient and running backwards for the baton instead of waiting his turn. Muthama claimed it was a mistake to let Wavinya as governor and Kivutha into Wiper as chairman - how come they are both happily in hustler? At least Mutua has solid development record and is Kamba - Muthama got a bridge to sell with Ruto. That 1% he got for Kiala is all he is worth.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2021, 11:06:46 AM »
I don't think Sonko is stupid enough to be used by Ruto but let see. More likely he will make peace with Uhuru and fade off quietly. Ruto got nothing to offer Sonko nor even Muthama - both are very rich but Muthama is emotional and very bitter with Kalonzo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 11:13:08 AM »
Muthama fell out with Kalonzo in 2017 and immediately reconcilled - and they were both leading Kambas in NASA.
Well bitter Muthama singularly financed Kiala and flopped big. After the fallout he did not run against Wiper Kabaka for fear of big embarassment. Peter Muthoka is richer than Muthama and now finance Wiper.

Does Muthama even have any solid reason to turn against Wiper? The way Uhuru tells us Ruto was impatient and running backwards for the baton instead of waiting his turn. Muthama claimed it was a mistake to let Wavinya as governor and Kivutha into Wiper as chairman - how come they are both happily in hustler? At least Mutua has solid development record and is Kamba - Muthama got a bridge to sell with Ruto. That 1% he got for Kiala is all he is worth.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2021, 11:15:14 AM »
What is there to reconcile with a retiring Uhuru :) - unless you mean he also retires.

Sonko is young politician - and Ruto want him because he is hustler - and therefore is of use to Ruto. Ruto is looking for people like him that can work the ground - the corporate type are of no use in politics.

When are you going to realize that Uhuru is a lameduck on a one way ticket to Ichwaeri?

People now are doing post-2022 calculations - and Uhuru is nowhere on the scene - and therefore nobody really care what he says or does.

The pure definition of lameduck. Like Trump - nobody gives a damn - not even twitter - whatever he says or threatens - is pure hot air - he is old and DONE.

That Raila and Robina have hinged their 2022 plans on Uhuru is definitely insane. Uhuru has no horse. He is waiting to enjoy 100M every month from Kenya gov.

I don't think Sonko is stupid enough to be used by Ruto but let see. More likely he will make peace with Uhuru and fade off quietly. Ruto got nothing to offer Sonko nor even Muthama - both are very rich but Muthama is emotional and very bitter with Kalonzo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2021, 11:42:18 AM »

Pundit you are saying alot but avoiding this mammoth in your face: what stopped rich famous Muthama from pulling at least a legit loss like PK 4%? 1% is really embarrassing for a veteran of his stature don't you think? A solid local influencer is like Isaac Ruto 30% - or Munya 47%. Or Wavinya under Kalonzo influence. Muthama is just money, gigantic ego and strange bile against everyone - Kalonzo, Raila, Uhuru, Kikuyus, his ex-wife :) - i see no solid credentials. Prevailing on Kalonzo to back Raila 2013 must have ballooned his self-importance- which is nonsense as Kalonzo really had no choice. Uhuruto were offering him nothing- speaker or majority leader -  after being Kibaki VP.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2021, 11:45:27 AM »
Strawman arguments. Muthama did not support Kiala. He sat out - refused senate nomination - and basically concentrated on selling Raila.

Pundit you are saying alot but avoiding this mammoth in your face: what stopped rich famous Muthama from pulling at least a legit loss like at least PK 4%? 1% is really embarrassing for a veteran of his stature don't you think? A solid local influencer is like Isaac Ruto 30% - or Munya 47%. Or Wavinya under Kalonzo influence. Muthama is just money, gigantic ego and strange bile against everyone - Kalonzo, Raila, Uhuru, Kikuyus, his ex-wife :) - i see no solid credentials. Prevailing on Kalonzo to back Raila 2013 must have ballooned his self-importance- which is nonsense as Kalonzo really has no choice. Uhuruto were offering him nothing- speaker or majority leader -  after being Kibaki VP.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2021, 12:03:25 PM »
The byelections are not that far , aren't they ?

Pundit you are saying alot but avoiding this mammoth in your face: what stopped rich famous Muthama from pulling at least a legit loss like PK 4%? 1% is really embarrassing for a veteran of his stature don't you think? A solid local influencer is like Isaac Ruto 30% - or Munya 47%. Or Wavinya under Kalonzo influence. Muthama is just money, gigantic ego and strange bile against everyone - Kalonzo, Raila, Uhuru, Kikuyus, his ex-wife :) - i see no solid credentials. Prevailing on Kalonzo to back Raila 2013 must have ballooned his self-importance- which is nonsense as Kalonzo really had no choice. Uhuruto were offering him nothing- speaker or majority leader -  after being Kibaki VP.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2021, 12:05:43 PM »
Muthama is not bitter with Kalonzo , He saw the light and wanted Kalonzo to team up with Ruto - Kalonzo preferred to team up with Uhuru so they went different paths .
Muthama was the main reason Kalonzo became Vice President

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2021, 02:54:24 PM »
No Kiala..look like it will be Urbanus Muthama for hustler

Grateful to witness the partnership forged by the Machakos Senate by-election hopefuls in favour of Urbanus Mutunga Muthama Ngengele, a hustler from the county. Our gratitude to them for their audacity and leadership to cede their aspirations and back Ngengele for the race.
During a consultative meeting with Machakos County grassroot leaders, Karen, Nairobi County.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2021, 03:18:04 PM »

Am thinking only problem is Kamba nationalism, Kambas dont like being harrased from outside, Generally majority are for hustler but if hustler narrative is not well managed and kalonzo stokes up kamba nationalism that where it could go bad. Osa vinya muikamba.
After decades of domination by Kikuyu most kambas are very resentful but still they wouldn't entertain any outsider easily this is where am saying Ruto needs to trend carefully also same applies for Nairobi Ruto should not be seen to be actively in the campaigns.