Author Topic: Ruto loses grip of Mt Kenya as allies back Uhuru  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Ruto loses grip of Mt Kenya as allies back Uhuru
« on: October 19, 2020, 08:42:12 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/ruto-loses-grip-of-mt-kenya-as-allies-back-uhuru-2484512
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto loses grip of Mt Kenya as allies back Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 09:10:21 AM »
Look like governor paid advertisement to Uhuru/DCI to go slow on his case; Very funny. Ask Mutua how much Ruto is loved in Tharaka. He was there recently.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 10:56:59 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/ruto-loses-grip-of-mt-kenya-as-allies-back-uhuru-2484512
Projects started by Kibaki are still not finished simply the politicians want to go slow on Uhuru not to annoy him so that he finishes the project started almost 10 years ago, this is a clever move. Obviously even a std 1 kid knows whom the   voters will choose 2022. Tharaka Nithi is the most ardent supportbase for Mzito Ruto.
Againnits clearly indicated that lawmakers had to be calmed down by governor otherwise they would have disrupted the tour by kibicho and cohorts

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 10:58:29 AM »
Njuki was Mobutu rabid dog until early this year - long before his procurement case. I don't think all leaders especially MPs are scared of DCI as you can see Kindiki and Linturi are firmly in hustler. Second term governors are motivated by golden handshake to retire as MP or senator.

This is an update about Gema ground.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 10:59:33 AM »
Projects started by Kibaki are still not finished simply the politicians want to go slow on Uhuru not to annoy him so that he finishes the project started almost 10 years ago, this is a clever move. Obviously even a std 1 kid knows whom the   voters will choose 2022. Tharaka Nithi is the most ardent supportbase for Mzito Ruto.

Are you sure? - I thought they are afraid of DCI.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2020, 11:06:00 AM »

Are you sure? - I thought they are afraid of DCI.
Muthomi has been sought by EACC since last year January. He is complicit for many corrupt and nepotism. He is now most hated politicians there, of course he will tow uhuru line to get sanitized.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 02:01:26 PM »
The question is back ufool to do what after next year? Why does a great  leader with army backing require backing of governors unable to deliver nursery schools and murram paths? Kuitwa tu mtukufu rais, muthamaki.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 02:21:45 PM »

OMG!  There is nothing like LOVE in politics.  Everybody loves Ruto's money and when the word goes out that he is broke-as he will be soon-then poof, there goes the love.

Look like governor paid advertisement to Uhuru/DCI to go slow on his case; Very funny. Ask Mutua how much Ruto is loved in Tharaka. He was there recently.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 03:29:55 PM »
Njuki was Mobutu rabid dog until early this year - long before his procurement case. I don't think all leaders especially MPs are scared of DCI as you can see Kindiki and Linturi are firmly in hustler. Second term governors are motivated by golden handshake to retire as MP or senator.

This is an update about Gema ground.

You just show your ignorance in matters politics  . Njuki is not a second term Governor  ,and its a known fact  that Governors and MPs alike are being intimidated by Uhuru through DCI & DPP .
As previously told using elected politicians as a yardstick to measure popularity on ground  is a fallacy .