Author Topic: Uhuru reclaims Central through Raila  (Read 14495 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Uhuru reclaims Central through Raila
« on: June 12, 2020, 09:28:36 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001374724/uhuru-reclaims-central-through-raila
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru reclaims Central through Raila
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 09:44:11 AM »
He can reclaim all the elites but kwa ground vitu ni different.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 10:01:58 AM »
Pundit, you remember a few weeks ago when Senate capitulated completely and bent the knee to Kamwana? I told you MPs and County Reps would do the same, and you said, nah, coz elected vs nominated. BBI is easy peasy after that, then the "ground" right on cue. In fact, Ruto is no martyr. He'll soon figure out he's better off supporting Kamwana and regrouping for baadaye. He won't suffer for anyone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 10:04:54 AM »
The issue has been simple from day one. What is the endgame? If you think GEMA can vote for Raila; then I have a bridge I can sell to you. When rational GEMA including these intimidated leaders do the calculation- they come to the same conclusion - it's better to support Ruto than Raila.

I can understand Uhuru and his elite trying to win back gema by misusing Raila - but I don't buy Raila is part of any of their big plans.

And I have yet another bridge to sell - BBI - that Uhuru will turn from being the almost unchallenged dictator to become Raila mtu wa Mkono :)

Maybe Omwenga at star is right - if you really love Uhuru - give him 3rd term
https://www.the-star.co.ke/siasa/2020-06-12-why-uhuru-needs-a-third-term-in-office/

Pundit, you remember a few weeks ago when Senate capitulated completely and bent the knee to Kamwana? I told you MPs and County Reps would do the same, and you said, nah, coz elected vs nominated. BBI is easy peasy after that, then the "ground" right on cue. In fact, Ruto is no martyr. He'll soon figure out he's better off supporting Kamwana and regrouping for baadaye. He won't suffer for anyone.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 10:07:16 AM »
The issue has been simple from day one. What is the endgame? If you think GEMA can vote for Raila; then I have a bridge I can sell to you. When rational GEMA including these intimidated leaders do the calculation- they come to the same conclusion - it's better to support Ruto than Raila.
If it's so simple, why do all your predictions keep falling flat, from Senate, now Parliament? You just keep pushing the goalposts back each time. Soon there may be no more room to move back to. It'll be the edge of the planet. If BBI goes through, GEMA will be voting their own, as usual, not Raira or Ruto.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 10:08:26 AM »
Maybe because my big prediction that Raila is getting used has not fallen flat :)

There are things that I don't buy

1) That Uhuru and GEMA will turn 360 degrees and hand over power to Raila - just because they don't like Ruto :)

2) That Uhuru who is commander in chief and almost a king now - will turn 360 degrees and go back to be a prime minister of Raila gov..a glorified Duale diving jives from likes of Babu Owino :) - and saluting Raila as Your H.E, the commander in Chief of all armed forces...bla bla. It doesn't make SENSE.

Now the way I see - and I use LOGICS ONLY.

1) GEMA goes with Ruto - and secure their 50%. This is their best deal.

2) GEMA goes Pajero way - try to get one of their own - and cobble another coalition.

3) GEMA back someone who is neither Ruto nor Raila - because they fear the two - sort of Kibaki idea of maDVD or Kalonzo or even useless Gideon.

If it's so simple, why do all your predictions keep falling flat, from Senate, now Parliament? You just keep pushing the goalposts back each time. Soon there be no more room to move to. If BBI goes through, GEMA will be voting their own, as usual, not Raira or Ruto.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 10:10:44 AM »
Maybe because my big prediction that Raila is getting used has not fallen flat :)
If it's so simple, why do all your predictions keep falling flat, from Senate, now Parliament? You just keep pushing the goalposts back each time. Soon there be no more room to move to. If BBI goes through, GEMA will be voting their own, as usual, not Raira or Ruto.
So all the other failed predictions don't ping you that the assumptions in your model may be off somewhere?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 10:13:04 AM »
I don't worry about small variables. I predicted UhuRuto way back in 2008! Ask Pajero here. I could see it making all senses.  Unless Uhuru has gone mad like Garvli claim - I will predict his moves using rationality and logic.
So all the other failed predictions don't ping you that the assumptions in your model may be off somewhere?

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 10:14:27 AM »
I don't worry about small variables. I predicted UhuRuto way back in 2008! Ask Pajero here. I could see it making all senses.  Unless Uhuru has gone mad like Garvli claim - I will predict his moves using rationality and logic.
But you've been wrong every step of the way since 2017. Surely that calls for some humility and re-evaluation and updating to your models?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 10:16:05 AM »
Please share that thesis on this research. Anyway your stories about Ruto heroics real and imagined are numerous. They go poof! everyday you are now a joke like Miguna or Prof Makau Mutua. Making ridiculous claims all over

I can understand Uhuru and his elite trying to win back gema by misusing Raila - but I don't buy Raila is part of any of their big plans.

And I have yet another bridge to sell - BBI - that Uhuru will turn from being the almost unchallenged dictator to become Raila mtu wa Mkono :)

Maybe Omwenga at star is right - if you really love Uhuru - give him 3rd term
https://www.the-star.co.ke/siasa/2020-06-12-why-uhuru-needs-a-third-term-in-office/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 10:16:43 AM »
My model is okay, and so i my humility, and when I get it wrong, I will readily admit it. Nothing has changed. There is high drama but nothing has really changed.
But you've been wrong every step of the way since 2017. Surely that calls for some humility and re-evaluation and updating to your models?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2020, 10:17:08 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001374724/uhuru-reclaims-central-through-raila

There Goes Gideon Mois Media company trying to create a narrative . Uhuru is a foregone issue in Mt Kenya
Based on past experience once Mt Kenya decided you are not wanted any more even after being the Kingpin -Its a done deal - Example is Matiba in  92 vS Matiba in 97  and 2007

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2020, 10:18:42 AM »
If you are waiting for me to leave all my reasoning and say GEMA will support Raila in BBI arrangement - then that won't happen - until it become a reality. Don't hold you breathe. It simply doesn't make any sense to me.
Please that thesis on this research. Anyway your stories about Ruto heroics real and imagined are numerous. They go poof! everyday you are now a joke like Miguna or Prof Makau Mutua. Making ridiculous claims all over

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2020, 10:19:09 AM »
If it's so simple, why do all your predictions keep falling flat, from Senate, now Parliament? You just keep pushing the goalposts back each time. Soon there may be no more room to move back to. It'll be the edge of the planet. If BBI goes through, GEMA will be voting their own, as usual, not Raira or Ruto.

8) 8) 8) We were constantly reminded Ruto controlled everything including Jubilee Party. A few days before the purge Ruto himself called a presser and claimed they discuss GoK with Uhuru daily. They were merely social distancing... cause No 1 & 2 cannot travel together in wartime :D  Tangatanga is one big propaganda machine.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2020, 10:20:56 AM »
He can reclaim all the elites but kwa ground vitu ni different.

The elites are good at changing goal posts ask Njenga Karume  , Stanley Githunguri and actually Uhuru himself circa 2007

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2020, 10:22:23 AM »
URP-TNA coalition ended in 2016 and from then Uhuru became THE president. Ruto ceased being a co-president. That you are now realizing it now is amazing :). Ruto took that gamble because he wanted to strongly couple with GEMA and make it very hard for TNA to just pull out of a coalition like they would have done - and to get an entry into GEMA - and I think that was working. Maybe there are doubts nows.

Uhuru doesn't need to consult Ruto about anything - he is president in single party - and Ruto is DPORK - and Ruto has said that as much. Previously he had to consult because TNA and URP were coalition partners

8) 8) 8) We were constantly reminded Ruto controlled everything including Jubilee Party. A few days before the purge Ruto himself called a presser and claimed they discuss GoK with Uhuru daily. They were merely social distancing... cause No 1 & 2 cannot travel together in wartime :D  Tangatanga is one big propaganda machine.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2020, 10:23:33 AM »

Pundit is an African man. Sometimes they'd rather die be4 admitting to have been wrong. When Ruto himself bends the knee, Pundit will say he knew he would do it all along.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2020, 10:26:00 AM »
No, you ODMers don't just like the truth I dish, that is why you're all over attempting to railroad me to say GEMA will endorse Raila for his final run as PORK. Something that I know is impossible scenario.

I accept to be wrong but wake me up around 2022 when I will be doing MOASS - and I will tell you months before it - who will win it.

Pundit is an African man. Sometimes they'd rather die be4 admitting to have been wrong. When Ruto himself bends the knee, Pundit will say he knew he would do it all along.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2020, 10:27:18 AM »
Your claims about Ruto's stranglehold on JP, Parliament and now "ground" you been making 2018 to now. Until Uhurutopia imploded few weeks ago you claimed the civil war was a charade to string Raila. It is your spin and tail-chasing I am mocking.

URP-TNA coalition ended in 2016 and from then Uhuru became THE president. Ruto ceased being a co-president. That you are now realizing it now is amazing :). Ruto took that gamble because he wanted to strongly couple with GEMA and make it very hard for TNA to just pull out of a coalition like they would have done - and to get an entry into GEMA - and I think that was working. Maybe there are doubts nows.

Uhuru doesn't need to consult Ruto about anything - he is president in single party - and Ruto is DPORK - and Ruto has said that as much. Previously he had to consult because TNA and URP were coalition partners

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 10:28:44 AM »
From mid-2021 is when elite will be going to the ground and will listen to the ground. All Ruto needs to do is survive one more year and don't commit silly mistakes like Raila normally does. He needs to control the likes of Sudis who can provide fodder for his enemies.

Politics is a brutal game - one mistake and you could be down and out.

The elites are good at changing goal posts ask Njenga Karume  , Stanley Githunguri and actually Uhuru himself circa 2007