Author Topic: Ruto about to leave executive  (Read 2655 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto about to leave executive
« on: January 31, 2020, 08:27:35 AM »
  • It is now a matter of when
  • the hour is here for Sugoi man to make a move or one be made for him

My sources show that negotiations are at an advanced stage between dp and pork offices on how to go separate ways.

Ruto will launch is campaign against pork in the coming referendum. If he stops BBI he will make Uhuru lame duck and emerge as the new power. Ruto may succeed but failure means he has to retire and try again in 2027

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto about to leave executive
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2020, 08:32:14 AM »
Military Intelligence Major

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 08:35:16 AM »
Nope this is from OP source. I think it is a good move by ruto. He needs some offense. Right now he is being punched while his hands are tied behind his back. He has made this decision. I doubt kale elites will endorse it. Fighting gok from outside is suicidal and costly

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 08:39:29 AM »
Ruto will not oppose a referendum that will bring a parliamentary system.He will also not oppose the BBI one with a weak PM in a presidential system.What else will you use to drive the wedge..mau forest?

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 08:44:25 AM »
It would be wise to oppose it. Lot of poor kikuyus are supporting him and could be a way to cement this support and dissatisfaction with Uhuru in central

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 08:53:01 AM »
But we cannot oppose something in Raila head...it has to be released as official BBI stand

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 09:03:52 AM »
In the end you will have to face Uhuru and not the Raila or Jezebel scarecrow. First in the referendum then on the ballot.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 09:52:45 AM »
Uhuru is going home - the lameduck has one year - this year 2020 - and next year we are campaigning for 2022. The lameduck has big battle convince his people to trust Raila. Ruto doesn't have to give him excuses (Like Raila gave Ruto thro ICC & Mau - that made it easy to decouple) - like I think supporting Waitutu was bad (although on principle he was being fought for being pro-Ruto).

At what point do we unleash Kiunjuri? I would advice 2021.

In the end you will have to face Uhuru and not the Raila or Jezebel scarecrow. First in the referendum then on the ballot.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2020, 10:29:32 AM »
Kiunjuri has unleased himself. Too early I would tell him. Uhuru has deep state on his side.

Uhuru insincere in unity push, says Kiunjuri
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-31-uhuru-insincere-in-unity-push-says-kiunjuri/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2020, 10:32:39 AM »
The deep state already opened a maize fraud case on Kiunjuri. He will soon face the music.

Kiunjuri has unleased himself. Too early I would tell him. Uhuru has deep state on his side.

Uhuru insincere in unity push, says Kiunjuri
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-01-31-uhuru-insincere-in-unity-push-says-kiunjuri/

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2020, 10:36:20 AM »
Well the Jubilee elections and BBI 2.0 will tell us soon enough. If Uhuru is going home he will likely not bother with the elections - let Ruto take over smoothly. If he uses Kibicho to stop Ruto it will be a bad sign.

Uhuru 2.0 is a Joker that will mess Ruto big time. All signs are reading this but I agree it needs to be formalized not just a theory. Time.

Uhuru is going home - the lameduck has one year - this year 2020 - and next year we are campaigning for 2022. The lameduck has big battle convince his people to trust Raila. Ruto doesn't have to give him excuses (Like Raila gave Ruto thro ICC & Mau - that made it easy to decouple) - like I think supporting Waitutu was bad (although on principle he was being fought for being pro-Ruto).

Offline Garliv

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2020, 11:24:22 AM »
Anything these Uhuru/Raila clowns comes up with end up in favour of Ruto. And that's extremely dangerous for Ruto. If you get what i mean. Because within that group there people with pathological dislike of Ruto, others fear him to the extreme and others think he will confiscate their property ie land.
Add Kibicho and Jezebel who are now behind the scene muscles enforcing anti-Ruto schemes. These two actually know that should Ruto take power then they would have to self exile...

And yes, right now BBI 2.0 is just politics but its what is almost being formalised.

@KenyanPlato, Yes there is people trying their damnest to get Ruto resign or find way to "sack him..." But he shouldn't make it easier for them. He should stay put as Principal Assistant to the President. Otherwise if he resigns then it will be much easier to start dragging him to courts and other harassment tactics. I don't think Ruto is that bad a strategist to just quit. And Central votes ni zake (majority) so long as Uhuru is selling Parliamentary and Raila two clearly unacceptable proposition.

Ruto will not oppose a referendum that will bring a parliamentary system.He will also not oppose the BBI one with a weak PM in a presidential system.What else will you use to drive the wedge..mau forest?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2020, 11:54:48 AM »
At least you are alive to reality. The rest are details.

Anything these Uhuru/Raila clowns comes up with end up in favour of Ruto. And that's extremely dangerous for Ruto. If you get what i mean. Because within that group there people with pathological dislike of Ruto, others fear him to the extreme and others think he will confiscate their property ie land.
Add Kibicho and Jezebel who are now behind the scene muscles enforcing anti-Ruto schemes. These two actually know that should Ruto take power then they would have to self exile...

And yes, right now BBI 2.0 is just politics but its what is almost being formalised.

@KenyanPlato, Yes there is people trying their damnest to get Ruto resign or find way to "sack him..." But he shouldn't make it easier for them. He should stay put as Principal Assistant to the President. Otherwise if he resigns then it will be much easier to start dragging him to courts and other harassment tactics. I don't think Ruto is that bad a strategist to just quit. And Central votes ni zake (majority) so long as Uhuru is selling Parliamentary and Raila two clearly unacceptable proposition.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2020, 05:28:04 PM »
On the money Socrates...... one way that was coming onto him like a train off the rails is corruption at KPC (the pipeline project by Zakhem where he pocketed Shs.5b and was trying to spring away another 2b on inflated project escalation invoices) and also the Aror/Kimwarer Dams. Funds trace/trail to him through his bag man Dr. Muge (vet based in London).

Investigations done; Files ready. Short of him being called in to face Kinoti interrogation and the embarrassment thereto, negotiations now is whether he be charged alongside the others on the heist or he leaves the executive (and lives to fight another day).

Nope this is from OP source. I think it is a good move by ruto. He needs some offense. Right now he is being punched while his hands are tied behind his back. He has made this decision. I doubt kale elites will endorse it. Fighting gok from outside is suicidal and costly

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2020, 06:26:53 PM »
 8) is this true?

On the money Socrates...... one way that was coming onto him like a train off the rails is corruption at KPC (the pipeline project by Zakhem where he pocketed Shs.5b and was trying to spring away another 2b on inflated project escalation invoices) and also the Aror/Kimwarer Dams. Funds trace/trail to him through his bag man Dr. Muge (vet based in London).

Investigations done; Files ready. Short of him being called in to face Kinoti interrogation and the embarrassment thereto, negotiations now is whether he be charged alongside the others on the heist or he leaves the executive (and lives to fight another day).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
Is Omollo back from the grapevine.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 08:47:45 PM »
I trust Plato.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2020, 05:40:50 PM »
DN today headline
Plans are in at an advanced stage to imoeach ruto by October this year

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2020, 09:54:16 AM »
This round Mdvd fool has lost his party ANC to Raila - last time he lost UDF to Ruto

ANC lawmakers to meet over DP Ruto impeachment

-Mr Savula said that the plan to have the DP removed from office was triggered by a scheme to impeach the President when a section of Jubilee legislators allied to the DP met in Naivasha recently.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ANC-lawmakers-meet-DP-Ruto-impeachment/1064-5441754-dckxsc/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2020, 09:59:50 AM »
ANC has what - 5 or 2 mps :). Some jokes. Neither Uhuru or Ruto can be impeached. 2/3 of Mps is like getting 250 mps.
This round Mdvd fool has lost his party ANC to Raila - last time he lost UDF to Ruto

ANC lawmakers to meet over DP Ruto impeachment

-Mr Savula said that the plan to have the DP removed from office was triggered by a scheme to impeach the President when a section of Jubilee legislators allied to the DP met in Naivasha recently.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/ANC-lawmakers-meet-DP-Ruto-impeachment/1064-5441754-dckxsc/index.html