Author Topic: Moi impending death..funeral drama  (Read 3472 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Moi impending death..funeral drama
« on: January 22, 2020, 01:16:54 PM »
Ruto should plan on getting shagged during moi funeral. Moi is dead but Gideon is keeping him in a freezer waiting for the opportune time to use this for political expediency

Who will gain from mois death
Uhuru and raila. Raila will speak from two sides of his butt. On one he is a victim of nyayo dictatorship and on the other he would show that he choose to be the bigger man and forgave

Losers
Ruto will be shown as a thankless man that used moi and disrespected him when he was of no use. Gideon will ensure that ruto is kept at bay

I expect Tugen keaders to counter  nandis and Kipsigis during this period.

Rv is split with rich farming south rift monopolizing the urp insurgency. I expect makibangi to shore up tugens and other asal kales.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Moi impending death..funeral drama
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 03:56:08 PM »
It will expose Gideon for the greedy fool he is and also show importance of educating kids.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 06:55:23 PM »
Bangi kitu mbaya

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 12:10:05 AM »

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 08:25:52 AM »
Bangi kitu mbaya

Which bangi Mr kipngeno. Your god will be humiliated during burial of dictator moi. My grandfather baptised moi. So moi would stop at my granddad and ask him for spiritual guidance. The last meeting with my grandfather he unleashed on moi over rift valley tribal crashes. My grand father was a self made African inland priest. Drove a Renault and had heavily invested in Eastland. At age of 90 he walked to Barclays and secured a loan to build a 4 storey rental apartments. The manager was so concerned he called my dad and uncle asking them why fhey were letting their old man borrow at thaf age. My grandpa told them he will stop his plans if they built the apartments themselves they did.

Jk rest in peace you did a lot in your 106 years of living

Moi is the one that single handedly brought nandi and Kipsigis from stone age to 18th century where they are stuck with ruto misleadership

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 08:58:08 AM »
Mzungu brought development to nandi n kipsigis sio moi or Kenyatta.Maybe huko closed districts of pokot, tugen n Turkana did moi make some influence.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 09:40:27 AM »
Mzungu brought development to nandi n kipsigis sio moi or Kenyatta.Maybe huko closed districts of pokot, tugen n Turkana did moi make some influence.

And you morons are trying to kick out multinationals out kericho. Mzungu will send your economy to stone age.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2020, 10:21:06 AM »
Surely we are now very good farmers - better than many bantus with centuries of farming background - and can run those tea farms.
And you morons are trying to kick out multinationals out kericho. Mzungu will send your economy to stone age.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2020, 11:05:33 AM »
Lol kales cannot farm shit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2020, 01:54:57 PM »
The best farmers in Kenya are Kales.
Lol kales cannot farm shit

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2020, 08:23:05 AM »
KenyanPlato you knew it all along.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 09:09:53 AM »
Good call plato....that explains why Uhuru was super active last week.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 06:03:51 PM »
Wow Giddy is a warrior kabisa. He waited for mcbangi and mzee Kobe raila to go to DC AND remove moi from the freezer. Mcbangi has to scramble back to get political mileage. Ruto is basking with his enemies body. What a turn of events.

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2020, 06:49:33 PM »
 :) wait a minute plato...he waited for them to go for prayers in DC and then pull this one
Wow Giddy is a warrior kabisa. He waited for mcbangi and mzee Kobe raila to go to DC AND remove moi from the freezer. Mcbangi has to scramble back to get political mileage. Ruto is basking with his enemies body. What a turn of events.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2020, 07:19:55 PM »
Haha i agree with crazy Plato. Ruto better enjoy his two minutes of fame while the dynamic duo are away.

By the way Moi sneaked into the ruling party through a post-election handshake with Jomo. They dissolved Kadu and joined sirkali. Moi played a key role in the Jaramogi downfall. The rest is history.

Seen Ruto on YouTube mumbling lies about Moi love for democracy and clean politics. Only God and the dead can be perfect with impunity.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 08:43:48 PM »
Robina what are people saying on the ground in RV? What echoes are you hearing? One thing that is likely as Ruto opens his mouth more and more is like what came out when he attends corruption conferences.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »
Robina what are people saying on the ground in RV? What echoes are you hearing? One thing that is likely as Ruto opens his mouth more and more is like what came out when he attends corruption conferences.

People are seeing the state is not with him. Kalenjin unity is easy to wedge. Tolgos is holding BBI townhalls without disturbance which I doubt would be possible in Eldoret or Kericho.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2020, 02:45:17 AM »
When is Tanga Tanga BBI really supposed to happen in Nakuru? Now Uhuru and Raila can cut short their visit in DC and hurriedly run back to Kwinya to a hero's  welcome to go bury Moi. Gideon or Lee Kinyanjui will play dumb with Ruto until Uhuru jets back....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2020, 06:27:18 AM »
Odm and the macabre.What so exciting about funerals.Moi is dead n will be given a decent burial.Then everyone goes back to their usual job..Raila to the non existent AU job..Ruto as DPORK..Gideon as Baringo Senator and Uhuru as a lameduck PORK.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 10:46:48 AM »
When is Tanga Tanga BBI really supposed to happen in Nakuru? Now Uhuru and Raila can cut short their visit in DC and hurriedly run back to Kwinya to a hero's  welcome to go bury Moi. Gideon or Lee Kinyanjui will play dumb with Ruto until Uhuru jets back....

Tangatanga BBI in Nakuru is supposed to be Saturday 8th but I suspect they don't want to hold it. They took the trouble to invite Uhuru and Raila.