Author Topic: Kiunjuri Sacked in Uhunye’s Fickle Reshuffle  (Read 5096 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kiunjuri Sacked in Uhunye’s Fickle Reshuffle
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 10:56:18 PM »
Kiunjuri is now free to play politics...

He has been playing it already... let's see if he has the mettle you bestowed him without hard evidence. The fact that he angles for deputy before coalescing a base is a rookie move.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2020, 11:05:36 PM »
He just turned into a philosopher

Kiunjuri "philosophy" is essentially incoherent rants in deep Kikuyu accent. If only the gab could be adaptable in Swahili or English. Now it is more like a curse... dude can't address a non-Kikuyu gathering. His wahenga nonsense only excites in Nanyuki or Nyeri. Anywhere else he would be chased by disgusted folks. Besides flopping badly for governor - he is claimed to have delivered Mt Kenya West to Uhuru - that's as laughable nonsense as a reject like Tuju delivering Bondo to Raila. :) The only fool who settled for running-mate before coalescing a base. Bure kabisa.

I saw demos in Laikipia over his sacking not sure if they were rented crowd.

I think he is dumb. He could have resigned but he opted to hang on till the end to play victim. Problem is he barked and gnarled angrily daring the president. Somehow he lost the small sympathy his sacking may have gotten him. He should have thanked Uhunye and walked away. It was the wrong time to share Kikuyu proverbs.

Something else crossed my mind. Moi is senile and it’s almost 20 years since he left yet we keep on seeing politicians falling over themselves trying to be nice to him. Why’s that? They know he is the key to a certain section of Kenya. What makes Tanga Tanga think that disrespecting Uhunye who is a prince while he is in power will endear them to the people he represents? Stupid as it is, Uhuru’s honor is an asset they will need in 2022 and beyond.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2020, 11:06:51 PM »
What more coalsceing when he got 78mps..in GEMA backing him.You think those mps were getting handout from kilimo house? Nope they are getting kicked by Uhuru to RUTO KIUNJURI

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2020, 11:15:22 PM »
For how long will he have those useless 78 MPs.  Jubilee is dead.  Those MP's are being arrested and tear gassed. Bragging about MP's without power is like walking around wearing  a gun with no bullets.

What more coalsceing when he got 78mps..in GEMA backing him.You think those mps were getting handout from kilimo house? Nope they are getting kicked by Uhuru to RUTO KIUNJURI
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2020, 11:22:06 PM »
Adan Mohammad fate

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »
For how long will he have those useless 78 MPs.  Jubilee is dead.  Those MP's are being arrested and tear gassed. Bragging about MP's without power is like walking around wearing  a gun with no bullets.

how about the MCAs as  bullets n people on the ground..

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2020, 11:25:42 PM »

Kiunjuri "philosophy" is essentially incoherent rants in deep Kikuyu accent. If only the gab could be adaptable in Swahili or English. Now it is more like a curse... dude can't address a non-Kikuyu gathering. His wahenga nonsense only excites in Nanyuki or Nyeri. Anywhere else he would be chased by disgusted folks. Besides flopping badly for governor - he is claimed to have delivered Mt Kenya West to Uhuru - that's as laughable nonsense as a reject like Tuju delivering Bondo to Raila. :) The only fool who settled for running-mate before coalescing a base. Bure kabisa.

I saw demos in Laikipia over his sacking not sure if they were rented crowd.

I think he is dumb. He could have resigned but he opted to hang on till the end to play victim. Problem is he barked and gnarled angrily daring the president. Somehow he lost the small sympathy his sacking may have gotten him. He should have thanked Uhunye and walked away. It was the wrong time to share Kikuyu proverbs.

Something else crossed my mind. Moi is senile and it’s almost 20 years since he left yet we keep on seeing politicians falling over themselves trying to be nice to him. Why’s that? They know he is the key to a certain section of Kenya. What makes Tanga Tanga think that disrespecting Uhunye who is a prince while he is in power will endear them to the people he represents? Stupid as it is, Uhuru’s honor is an asset they will need in 2022 and beyond.

Kiunjuri and Tanga Tanga are not proper politicians - just a bunch of greenhorns planted by Ruto via mlolongo in April 2017. This hare-brained move is what has landed Ruto in hot sauce - they would have ignored the looting and maybe still endorsed him. But a backstabber like Ruto - he is lucky Kenyan democratic space has grown. Moi or Jomo would have eliminated the man without second thought.

Now, you don't need to be clever to see how silly the Kiunjuri strategy is. First, he can't face off with Uhuru howsoever. The imbalance is astounding. Second, Ruto is an outsider so throwing his lot with him is double tragedy. If say Uhuru was fighting with PK and Kiunjuri was backing the latter that would be almost sensible. Ruto has his own base so despite his own failings he remains a tribal king. Kiunjuri should be gunning for president directly or fiercely backing Uhuru 2.0. Now he is offering what - Uhuru vs Ruto? :o Zero chance. Zero credibility.

Ruto is not smart, special, magical nor any of the flowery adjectives bounced about by his worshippers. Uhuru applied pedigree and good calculation first to land Kanu then Gema. Raila used trojan 1 & 2 to get cross-ethnic following. Ruto used mlolongo and thrifty graft to look past kalenjin. The genuine hard work of building Jubilee could have paid off but the backstabbing and long-nosed ukora got the better of him. Nothing new under the sun.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2020, 11:33:41 PM »
Adan Mohammad fate

Sacked of course. The tribes or genders may be balanced but there ain't any Ruto disciples getting hired or promoted.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2020, 12:01:27 AM »
Kiunjuri was already playing politics and forgot to do his job fighting locusts.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2020, 12:03:17 AM »
New money vs old money. Old money gets you more respect. Not this of kiunjuri new money,  based on some few grabbed plots, trucks and concubines.
In Gema politics kiunjuri was nothing. The moneyed Gema mafia always viewed him like a Makanga playing above his league. Politically kiunjuri is finished. Doubt he has enough money to stay a float and fight for laikipia governorship in 2022.

He had claimed to be worth a billion shillings at his vetting, so had the Water Minister Chelugui (now moved to Labour). Obviously they had merely intended to steal so that by the time their term is over, they will be worth that much.

Now he is free to move around and deputise His Warriorship Arap Samoei, as Pundit has been harping to us. They are scattered to the wind.... they need to tell us another lie that they are still together.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2020, 12:06:21 AM »
The truth is Kiunjuri had 78 MPs yesterday but today he has none. Zero. Zilch. The phone has totally stopped ringing. I doubt his call to DP can go through.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2020, 12:06:47 AM »
We shall see soon just how good an unrestrained Kiunjuri us vis an handicapped lameduck pork really is..GEMA soul is in Jubilee and will not buy Raila..the rest are details.The omamos from Bondo who don't see odingas still running the show

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2020, 12:08:34 AM »
For a break..who did Raila manage to get in..I mean it's nearly 3yrs..since he gifted Uhuru with NAsA..45% of the country.. surely deserve something

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2020, 12:12:40 AM »
Golden opportunity for Ruto camp to fight back and question uhuru where the crop dusters he ordered from Bob Godec and paid billions of shillings went....
Kiunjuri was already playing politics and forgot to do his job fighting locusts.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2020, 12:14:03 AM »
Raila took cash payment I believe the only condition was 2022 presidential support.
For a break..who did Raila manage to get in..I mean it's nearly 3yrs..since he gifted Uhuru with NAsA..45% of the country.. surely deserve something

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2020, 12:18:02 AM »
Kiunjuri is finished my friend. Few tear gas, loans recall and blackmail cases (remember his ndota killed several girls in high school) should silence him forever.

Omamo is in the cabinet as uhuru side chic and a drinking /smoking buddy so this one adds no value to people in Bondo. Plus I doubt she has any political ambition unlike Waiguru who wants dick transmitted power.
We shall see soon just how good an unrestrained Kiunjuri us vis an handicapped lameduck pork really is..GEMA soul is in Jubilee and will not buy Raila..the rest are details.The omamos from Bondo who don't see odingas still running the show

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2020, 12:27:16 AM »
Uhuru is doing it for himself not for Raila or Wanjiku. He is brutally unwrenching the Gema mnofu from Ruto jaws... then he trade with Raila who has huge discount just to scorn Ruto. Gema pits non-Gema - same old, same old.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2020, 12:34:54 AM »
Precisely uhuru is clearing the way for Moi clan and if all fails a friendly weak candidate from small tribe who will be dependent on kenyatta criminal enterprise for political survival.  Ruto can still pull this off but I believe the best route is to front acceptable candidate like lyoungapo and beat uhuru and Raila at their own game.
Uhuru is doing it for himself not for Raila or Wanjiku. He is brutally unwrenching the Gema mnofu from Ruto jaws... then he trade with Raila who has huge discount just to scorn Ruto. Gema pits non-Gema - same old, same old.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2020, 01:32:47 AM »
Ruto and Raila's fates are sealed. You only get one shot which he squandered with Uhuru thru hubris and greed. Raila wasted his with Kibaki. For this second shot, both can only settle for VP, DPM or ceremonial president to Uhuru's benefit. It is the  prisoner's dilemma.

Precisely uhuru is clearing the way for Moi clan and if all fails a friendly weak candidate from small tribe who will be dependent on kenyatta criminal enterprise for political survival.  Ruto can still pull this off but I believe the best route is to front acceptable candidate like lyoungapo and beat uhuru and Raila at their own game.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2020, 02:48:57 AM »
Kiunjuri, "...for every action there is a reaction"  Nigga priss you been fired !!  what other action are you waiting for to react? GTFOH