Author Topic: Kiunjuri Sacked in Uhunye’s Fickle Reshuffle  (Read 5038 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Kiunjuri Sacked in Uhunye’s Fickle Reshuffle
« on: January 14, 2020, 12:45:18 PM »
Cabinet Changes
Mutahi Kagwe - CS Health
Betty Maina - CS Trade
Rachel Omamo - CS Foreign Afa
Kariuki - CS Water, Irrigation
Munya - CS Agriculture
Juma - CS Defence
Chelughui - CS Labour
Yatani - CS Treasury

Too many Okoyus

Where are the handshake fruits?

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Uhuru-reshuffles-Cabinet/1056-5417518-tpqi02/index.html

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Kiunjuri Sacked in Uhunye’s Fickle Reshuffle
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 02:54:14 PM »
In Gema politics kiunjuri was nothing. The moneyed Gema mafia always viewed him like a Makanga playing above his league. Politically kiunjuri is finished. Doubt he has enough money to stay a float and fight for laikipia governorship in 2022.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 03:51:38 PM »
In Gema politics kiunjuri was nothing. The moneyed Gema mafia always viewed him like a Makanga playing above his league. Politically kiunjuri is finished. Doubt he has enough money to stay a float and fight for laikipia governorship in 2022.

He had claimed to be worth a billion shillings at his vetting, so had the Water Minister Chelugui (now moved to Labour). Obviously they had merely intended to steal so that by the time their term is over, they will be worth that much.

Now he is free to move around and deputise His Warriorship Arap Samoei, as Pundit has been harping to us. They are scattered to the wind.... they need to tell us another lie that they are still together.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 04:03:00 PM »
He just turned into a philosopher

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:53:30 PM »
I think this frees Kiunjuri to take GEMA

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 04:54:11 PM »
Good to see my clans woman Betty mains makes cs

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »
I don't think Uhuru is reading on the same page with WSR. Uhuru is keen on controlling mt. Kenya. He doesn't want divergent views in Mt. Kenya and has rewarded anti Ruto force there

Offline vooke

• Enigma

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 05:47:28 PM »
How now? No Gema voter will entertain a jobless Mofo. CS position he could dangle job, tender or investment opportunities. Gema farmers do not want to see or hear anything about kiunjuri.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 05:51:41 PM »
Uhuru in his element. Robina has been telling you daily there is no kibicho wing and uhuru, it's all uhuru but you guys could not listen. Ruto had a chance early on to fight back but that's chance is all gone.

I don't think Uhuru is reading on the same page with WSR. Uhuru is keen on controlling mt. Kenya. He doesn't want divergent views in Mt. Kenya and has rewarded anti Ruto force there

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 06:57:52 PM »
Too many Okoyus

Where are the handshake fruits?

Kikuyu and Gema are the fulcrum of 2022 politics... so expect them to be spoilt brats this round. Noone will complain - except maybe Omollo. :) These are the fruits of the handshake... the battle to save the Kikuyu - and the country - from William Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 07:03:54 PM »
He just turned into a philosopher

Kiunjuri "philosophy" is essentially incoherent rants in deep Kikuyu accent. If only the gab could be adaptable in Swahili or English. Now it is more like a curse... dude can't address a non-Kikuyu gathering. His wahenga nonsense only excites in Nanyuki or Nyeri. Anywhere else he would be chased by disgusted folks. Besides flopping badly for governor - he is claimed to have delivered Mt Kenya West to Uhuru - that's as laughable nonsense as a reject like Tuju delivering Bondo to Raila. :) The only fool who settled for running-mate before coalescing a base. Bure kabisa.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 07:10:32 PM »
Kiunjuri was only Ruto's puppet not a serious Uhuru competitor. Uhuru has basically been calling Ruto's bluff - the latter's half of GoK is being edged out piece by piece. Now the bloke cannot get into his official house, his minions are being locked up, sacked, kicked out of meetings. But we are waiting for some imaginary redline ... let us hear Pundit's new spin about the MAD horizon... which by definition will never arrive.

The vetting will further expose Ruto's imaginary choke-block on parliament.

Uhuru in his element. Robina has been telling you daily there is no kibicho wing and uhuru, it's all uhuru but you guys could not listen. Ruto had a chance early on to fight back but that's chance is all gone.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2020, 09:48:37 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/900455006698876/posts/2721838751227150/

The "up is down" narrative never gets stale :lol:.

:D there is also lots of "analysis" by commentators about "Uhuru legacy". I don't see any intent at legacy - a unicorn - rather the guy is deepening his claws on the mountain. All those goodies for farmers and elevation of Munya, Mutahi Kagwe and Betty Maina is lining up of a choir. It will get harder and harder to tell folks Mt Kenya is being shortchanged. This card also plays badly for Ruto crew in parliament. It will be curious to see what Kuria thinks about the likes of Kagwe as ODM unconditionally supports the appointments.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2020, 10:27:51 PM »
Betty maina is kipsigis woman from kericho and my clans mate..His bro Dr ken Sigilai is chairman of kengen.Their home is kapsurer 5km from kericho.Sigilai is our clan.. descendents from Sigillai maasais.Names like maina,Mwangi/nyongi,nyige,chumo/jumo/juma are Kalenjin ageset names adopted by few circumscing bantus neighbor of Kalenjin or okiek

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2020, 10:36:31 PM »
Betty maina a Kalenjin replaces Rotich

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2020, 10:37:17 PM »
What's in a name, right?  :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 10:38:07 PM »
Betty maina a Kalenjin replaces Rotich

Right. And Kiunjuri was sacked by Kibicho. Even spin requires intelligence

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2020, 10:52:36 PM »
Kiunjuri is now free to play politics...