Author Topic: Kiunjuri Gives Uhuru Marching Orders  (Read 4424 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Kiunjuri Gives Uhuru Marching Orders
« on: January 07, 2020, 11:23:36 PM »
He MUST support Ruto, keep his end of the bargain or else...

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kiunjuri Gives Uhuru Marching Orders
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 12:00:55 AM »
Frog noises. Unless Ruto backs him for Exec PM he is DOA. Kiunjuri is Ruto's pawn... can't hold his own.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 12:20:19 AM »
Uhuru has to realize that as he become lameduck his power will ebb

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 07:02:48 AM »
Frog noises. Unless Ruto backs him for Exec PM he is DOA. Kiunjuri is Ruto's pawn... can't hold his own.

He can't possibly strike back at all these noises though I wonder what exactly they need him for if they and Mount Kenya are 'solidly' behind Ruto
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 09:31:19 AM »

He can't possibly strike back at all these noises though I wonder what exactly they need him for if they and Mount Kenya are 'solidly' behind Ruto

The noises and agitation are the mortal fear of BBI and parliamentary. With Uhuru angling for PM Kiunjuri and Ruto are DOA.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 09:05:55 AM »
Uhuru angling to extend his term in any form except possibly as jubilee party leader will be resisted so much he will end up besmirching his legacy.Look at him now...his biggest supporter is Waga & Babu owino....while his people have abandoned him.I don't think Uhuru is interested in politics because he has disengaged from politicians...so he is definitely planning his retirement.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 02:12:05 PM »
How does Ruto hope to sell Kiunjuri to non-Okoyus in GEMA?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 04:43:26 PM »
He is already sold. These things take a lot of fore-planning which is why Munyas, Kabagos had to lose - so did PK & Martha Karua. Now Munya will be interested in dueling with Kiraitu. The only other leader who had some little nyef nyef is Prof who from Tharaka Nithi and maybe speaker from Mbeere...both comes from smallers non-kikuyu gema.

In short kiunjuri now has no equal - which is why he has nearly all GEMA mps on his beck and call -77 mps.

How does Ruto hope to sell Kiunjuri to non-Okoyus in GEMA?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 11:18:07 PM »
I think Ouru is going for the PM otherwise people close to him think he will drink himself to death doing nothing in retirement.  It almost looks like a forgone conclusion. The Ruto brigade in Mt. Kenya will be locked out and that is why they are so bitter. They backed the wrong horse.  This thing is over.

Uhuru angling to extend his term in any form except possibly as jubilee party leader will be resisted so much he will end up besmirching his legacy.Look at him now...his biggest supporter is Waga & Babu owino....while his people have abandoned him.I don't think Uhuru is interested in politics because he has disengaged from politicians...so he is definitely planning his retirement.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 09:41:48 AM »
Hahaha - well that could be part of it - although I think his oncologist will probably prefer if he slowed down - and stopped smoking
I think Ouru is going for the PM otherwise people close to him think he will drink himself to death doing nothing in retirement.  It almost looks like a forgone conclusion. The Ruto brigade in Mt. Kenya will be locked out and that is why they are so bitter. They backed the wrong horse.  This thing is over.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 10:13:13 AM »
Pundit is allergic to reality so the only news he reads are Ruto's groupies praising him. Ruto of course got these guys through MLOLONGO - not any popularity. What Uhuru's parrots say is what matters. Murathe, Kamanda, Atwoli, Waiguru have all told us he is going nowhere. Events on the ground agee - BBI and these small fights with Ruto.

These Tanga Tanga meetings are pointless - Ruto would need 100% Mt Kenya and Kalenjin to stand a chance against parliamentary. Of course we know he already capitulated. Raila has run circles around him in non-Gema and the only battle is now between him and Uhuru in Kikuyuland.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2020, 10:19:33 AM »
Ruto needs to focus on ARVs and bringing up his dozens of bastards. Even your new hero Ndii knows SH ataiona kwa Viusasa.

Hahaha - well that could be part of it - although I think his oncologist will probably prefer if he slowed down - and stopped smoking

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2020, 10:35:00 AM »
Pundit yawa - can you attempt to apply real punditry here. I know it really difficult to be objective. The real battle is in firmly in Ruto half of the field - very bad - specifically in Mt Kenya.

Raila strategy in Mt Kenya - Uhuru for PM
Raila strategy in non-Gema - parliamentary

What is Ruto's strategy anywhere?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 03:23:40 PM »
Ruto strategy is to inherit PORK in an alliance with GEMA as plan A.That plan is still very much in play with Ruto enjoying 90% support of leaders and lait.Ruto has settled on Kiunjuri as his running mate.Now plan B if Constitution get changed will come.If Uhuru feel he badly wants to continue, Jubilee can make him PM as the party leader and Kiunjuri loses out, so Kiunjuri who is doing well has to fight such ideas.
why fix what not broken.GEMA and Uhuru will not trust Raila now or ever.As long as Ruto main competitor is Raila then Ruto sleep walks to statehouse.If Raila was to Tosha someone else esp from GEMA things could change....Ruto would be in big trouble.. otherwise Raila is a scarecrow that Uhuru is using so he can steal alone and monopolize power in his last time while keeping the stone throwers in kibra.For Uhuru to turn from executive pork to these laughable ideas would really be stooping too low...once you're pork your are at the apex..Commander in chief then you start saluting Ruto or Raila.Uhuru a prince surely not that desperate.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 04:49:43 PM »
Ruto strategy is to inherit PORK in an alliance with GEMA as plan A.That plan is still very much in play with Ruto enjoying 90% support of leaders and lait.Ruto has settled on Kiunjuri as his running mate.Now plan B if Constitution get changed will come.If Uhuru feel he badly wants to continue, Jubilee can make him PM as the party leader and Kiunjuri loses out, so Kiunjuri who is doing well has to fight such ideas.
why fix what not broken.GEMA and Uhuru will not trust Raila now or ever.As long as Ruto main competitor is Raila then Ruto sleep walks to statehouse.If Raila was to Tosha someone else esp from GEMA things could change....Ruto would be in big trouble.. otherwise Raila is a scarecrow that Uhuru is using so he can steal alone and monopolize power in his last time while keeping the stone throwers in kibra.For Uhuru to turn from executive pork to these laughable ideas would really be stooping too low...once you're pork your are at the apex..Commander in chief then you start saluting Ruto or Raila.Uhuru a prince surely not that desperate.

Uhuruto  stole and still only managed 51%. How does Ruto hope to get over 51% without 100% corruptible IEBC and with only a fraction of GEMA by his side which the rest going Raila’s way?

If Uhuraila coalition is DOA in GEMA then why are Tanga Tanga roaches begging Uhuru to support Ruto?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 06:52:02 PM »
That nice... except maswala nyeti

1. EXEC PM is PORK. Lazy Uhuru would simply appoint Mutua or Joho DPM to do dirty job of shouting match with Ruto Kiongozi ya Upinzani. Putin of Russia, Erdogan of Turkey, Chandrika Kumaratunga of Sri Lanka, Vojislav Koštunica of Serbia. Loong list of precedents - presidents turned PM - even Raila was PM wants to wind as ceremonial PORK.

2. That UhuRutopia is real and the circus is for fooling Raila. Hehe I would want to say that jury is out but Jubilee mayhem is trendsetting. No party meetings, no PG, no NEC, no elections, persecution of Ruto groupies, Kibra, etcccc. Big 4 is poof. Legacy is a mystery unicorn. Matiang'i and Handshake and Uhuru-for-PM calls are the real spanners in Ruto works.

3. Ruto has Kalenjin and Mt Kenya. True. Raila has Luo and non-Gema. Uhuru has GoK and that makes Mt Kenya unbankable. Ruto problem is Uhuru 2.0 - cause Exec PM is the BOSS - PORK will be ceremonial mother of the nation akin to Her Majesty 90yo Queen. So it laughable that Uhuru the PARTY LEADER will be appointed by Ruto. Ruto need a new party cause arap Jomo won't hand over Jubilee reins. And it will be comical to watch him implode as he attempt to take on Uhuru and Raila combo. He need to settle for number 2 - Deputy Leader - and trust Uhuru to throw him a bone as DPM - as dyed in the wool KYM. Sadly Uhuru neither need nor trust him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 07:02:32 PM »
Uhuruto  stole and still only managed 51%. How does Ruto hope to get over 51% without 100% corruptible IEBC and with only a fraction of GEMA by his side which the rest going Raila’s way?

If Uhuraila coalition is DOA in GEMA then why are Tanga Tanga roaches begging Uhuru to support Ruto?

:)  :)

Ruto lost the plot when bumbling bimbo Murconman and hubris nudged him to pull a fast one behind Uhuru back. It was plain backstabbing and only a psycophant like Pundit can spin that as genius.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2020, 07:28:55 PM »
Uhuru-Raila vs Ruto would be dogbeating worse than Kibra. Know when you're beaten.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »
Another loudmouth Ruto goon about to face the music

Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria arrested over assault

But Kuria, who is currently being held at the Kilimani police station, said he has been receiving threats against supporting Ruto's stand on BBI.

"Kuria wants his supporters to know that choosing to support the William Ruto camp has cost him this, but he says he is ready to bear the cross," Ichung'wa said.

"He says he has been categorically warned that he will not be allowed near the Ruto camp at all costs."

According to Ichung'wa it is ironic that Kuria is being held without indication of what he is being accused of or where he will be arraigned.

He said Kuria's decision to support controversial city lawyer Miguna Miguna's return was also another reason why he had been arrested.

His sentiments were echoed by Kiharu MP Ndindi Nyoro, who said Kuria is a "martyr" of the BBI project.

He said they have concrete evidence that the said woman was not assaulted.

https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Moses-Kuria-arrested-over-assault/1950946-5413122-15ibsw6/index.html