Author Topic: My hunch was right. We cannot stop global warming..protests are slideshows  (Read 2299 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I've seen scientists who have made this claim but no one has left me more convince than Dr. Lovelock. Gaia theory is wholestic. An outside the box of seeing earth as a ecosystem that is a living thing. I just discovered this man and boy i am impressed ..this is his bio. I will post summary of his theories. I do hope we can really engineer a wholestic education system. Most of the best scientists i have seen have been able to connect the natural to scienc. even the father of evolution theory was first an observer of nature who was able to link science to it...

The science is solid. The politics in inconvenient. The consequences are dire. The good thing is he predicts 20 percent survival of humans i wonder at what state. The warming period will last i think 10000 years.

Life is process of learning ..i am sharing in hope you can be better informed. The truth lies somewhere between fox and CNN..you have t9 shovel whole pile of lies to get to truth..my idiot box is dark i do not watch unless I think there is an active shooter in my granary

Offline veritas

• Enigma
As a future lawyer.. I'd say science is so overrated.. beautiful minds? get over yourself. Thanks for sharing though.

There are virtually no laws i.e. precedence for climate change or intellectual property.

If laws developed at the same pace as science and technology, then such problems could be addressed. People these days are savage narcissists and need better laws to toe the line.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
As a future lawyer.. I'd say science is so overrated.. beautiful minds? get over yourself. Thanks for sharing though.

There are virtually no laws i.e. precedence for climate change or intellectual property.

If laws developed at the same pace as science and technology, then such problems could be addressed. People these days are savage narcissists and need better laws to toe the line.

I think it is because humans a ignorant. You see if i start advocating for let us say capitalism in a feudal society..everyone will see brilliance of idea but not consequences of this policy....so when we started using hydro carbons to keep warm and cook we never thought they would impact our world.

100 human beings have the ability to have foresight. These super intelligent humans usually get ignored and harshly suppressed. 

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma

As promised here is the gaia hypothesis

Offline veritas

• Enigma
I don't give humans that much credit. I believe humans are driven by ego and the need to succeed from some primal instinct.

So I don't believe humans control the universe. Whatever happens was meant to happen because it was so. Just like 1 + 1 = 2 the universe has a code and we are part of this code but we aren't the creators of this code. I believe we are at this point in time an AI byproduct of evolution.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
I don't give humans that much credit. I believe humans are driven by ego and the need to succeed from some primal instinct.

So I don't believe humans control the universe. Whatever happens was meant to happen because it was so. Just like 1 + 1 = 2 the universe has a code and we are part of this code but we aren't the creators of this code. I believe we are at this point in time an AI byproduct of evolution.
Essentially it is the gaia theory...on global warming it was going to happen centuries later but due to increase in carbon from human activities we have pulled the trigger early. His argument is that earth will be fine but human life will have to adopt. His deviation from others is that he thinks the problem is irreversible and the sensible thing is to try to adopt to the new reality instead of wasting time on sideshow like green energy

And that is his argument against green. Movement approach .. he believes is it impratical due to our primal instincts. It is going to be an interesting life from now onwards

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Veritas
Study the story of Los Angeles 1950. People were dying of pollution. Smog hang over the city killing lots of people who had developed COPD due to environmental factors. 
Closer to home take a look at Mau Forest.
Take a look at the number of cancer cases now vs 1960s...
Where do you get this idea that science does not help solve environmental problems?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma

Essentially it is the gaia theory...on global warming it was going to happen centuries later but due to increase in carbon from human activities we have pulled the trigger early. His argument is that earth will be fine but human life will have to adopt. His deviation from others is that he thinks the problem is irreversible and the sensible thing is to try to adopt to the new reality instead of wasting time on sideshow like green energy

And that is his argument against green. Movement approach .. he believes is it impratical due to our primal instincts. It is going to be an interesting life from now onwards

This carbon story is faker than a Chinese Mercedes Benz. Green energy is a waste of time and energy, true, but the premise that carbon emissions is the problem is confused because it makes green energy the solution, which is what the globalist-capitalists want. Nobody is in this climate change movement to help the poor or to save the planet.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Gmail
You are something else. Global warming is a scientific fact that is irrefutable. No argument here. I think the greens are just misguided on what the sold
Solution ought to be.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Guys, I don't refute climate change. Surely you believe that oneday our sun will blow-up and turn into a blackhole, and the more we develop economies, the more smog, pollution, trapped CO2s even a 3 year old gets that. One doesn't even need to believe in science for that. Even the bible makes clear the end of days is a fiery one. If you happen to be a climate skeptic then I bet you also believe in conspiracy theories. It's just a shame something so fundamental and basic has been politicised so that economies can continue pillaging the climate. I myself shreik when someone mentions climate change, it's just so pedestrian and coined so wrongly by liberal mouths. Anyway...

This gaia theory reminds me of humanism theories, it doesn't appear to be a strong one. I believe there's more to life than simbiosis and gelling together. .. a bit absurd if you ask me. I can think of a few things that would refute gaia e.g. reason. Where did logic and reason materialise from?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: My hunch was right. We cannot stop global warming..protests are slideshows
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2019, 01:34:05 PM »
GG, I share the same sentiments. Green energy is even worse. I'm of the opinion it's much worse than petrol because to replace that battery and using coal to recharge that battery, or worse bio-petrol chugging out sh1t. It does more harm than good. I believe actual green means a smart city with no cars at all. I guess I consider myself a green purist.

This carbon story is faker than a Chinese Mercedes Benz. Green energy is a waste of time and energy, true, but the premise that carbon emissions is the problem is confused because it makes green energy the solution, which is what the globalist-capitalists want. Nobody is in this climate change movement to help the poor or to save the planet.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2019, 01:35:36 PM »
Parker I'm with you on this. We humans need to chill more, be happy with nothing.

Veritas
Study the story of Los Angeles 1950. People were dying of pollution. Smog hang over the city killing lots of people who had developed COPD due to environmental factors. 
Closer to home take a look at Mau Forest.
Take a look at the number of cancer cases now vs 1960s...
Where do you get this idea that science does not help solve environmental problems?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2019, 01:36:31 PM »
Yep, OO used to sing about a third way.

Gmail
You are something else. Global warming is a scientific fact that is irrefutable. No argument here. I think the greens are just misguided on what the sold
Solution ought to be.